West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is ready to conduct the recruitment drive for the positions of Sub-Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) and Sergeant. All candidates who are interested in this recruitment should become a part of it by filling out the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment Form. The officials have released the notification or advertisement for the same post.
As per it, the online application for the said posts commenced on 1st September 2023. Candidates will be eligible to apply for it online as well as offline. Scroll down to get more updates regarding the recruitment. Such as eligibility conditions, application fees and others.
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023
The official website of WB PRB is going to include the application and other recruitment-related links. All candidates should read the recruitment notification before commencing the application process. The notification usually includes all the details that an interested candidate might want to know before applying for recruitment. The application window will remain active for a limited period. After the deadline, the authority will not be entertaining any received applications.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
prb.wb.gov.in Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) and Sergeant|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Commencement of the application process||1st September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||21st September 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||21st September 2023|
|Application Correction||24 to 30 September 2023|
|Date of the examination||To be announced|
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for the recruitment have to go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for the application submission process. The officials are going to consider candidates who are attaining the mentioned conditions for the advertised position. Let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria set by the officials:
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 20 years old and the maximum age should be 27 years old.
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories will get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Candidates should be able to write, read and speak the Bengali language fluently. However, this eligibility is not necessary for permanent residents of the hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- Interested aspirants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
WB Police SI Application Fee
Aspirants will also be required to pay the application fee in order to complete the application form. If the officials found any application without the fee then they will reject those applications without taking another glance. Candidates have several options available for the application fee payment. The application fee has also been relaxed for candidates belonging to the reserved category. Below is the table providing application fee details:
|Categories||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|SC (WB Only)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 270/-|
|ST (WB Only)||Rs. 00||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 00||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
How to apply for the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who are interested in becoming a part of the upcoming recruitment drive will have to fill out the application form. In this paragraph, we are going to provide the online application submission process. The following are the steps through which you can submit the application form:
- Commence the procedure by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board with this link: https://prb.wb.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page will open on the respective screen.
- Thirdly, you must locate the Recruitments option and click on it afterwards.
- A new page will appear on the device where you must find the link to the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment for the 2023 year.
- Now, again a new page will form on the device where all links related to the abovementioned recruitment will be available.
- Afterwards, click on the online application link and you will land on a new page.
- Click on the new registration link and start providing some of the basic details.
- After getting successfully registered, enter the login credentials for the accessibility of the application form.
- Now, you must provide personal details, educational qualifications and others.
- Once, you are done with it, move towards the next step of the application process i.e., document uploading.
- Once, you have uploaded the documents within the specified format, only one step will remain.
- After that, provide the payment details like mode and other and pay the respective application fee.
- Preview the whole application form and submit it. Keep its printout safe for future use.
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||WB Police Recruitment Board Website Link|
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Check Out||Kolkata Police SI Previous Recruitment Notification|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
The information provided above in the whole article is on the basis of the previous year’s Kolkata Police SI Recruitment advertisement for the same position. We will update the information if there will be any changes in the new advertisement.
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has mentioned on the official website that they are going to tentatively start the recruitment process on 1st September 2023.
What is the selection process for the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment?
The officials are going to start the selection process initially by conducting the preliminary exam. After that, the selected candidates will have to appear for the Final Combined Competitive Examination. The final selection will be made after document verification and a medical exam.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the WB PRB SI Application Form?
Candidates will have to upload a passport-sized photograph as well as a signature to the application form. The size of a photograph should lie between 10 to 50 kb and the signature file should lie between 5 to 20 kb.