Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Kerala has published a notification for the recruitment of Munsiff-Magistrate.Interested candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for the designation starting from the 1st of February,2023 and the last date to fill in the application form is the 23rd of march,2023. Interested applicants may fill in the application form via online mode only. For filling in the application form, the candidates can visit the Kerala High Court Official Website. However, the application link will be made active on the starting date of the application form.
Apart from this, the applicant will also be able to apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 from the link provided by us in the “Important Link” Section.
Update: Online Application Link is live and available at available below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification 2023
The Kerala High Court has released notification for the recruitment of a total of 69 vacancies for the post of Munisff-Magistrate designation. This article will provide all the information regarding the Kerala High Court Recruitment. This will include the important dates of this notification. It will also include the overview and the procedure to apply for this recruitment. Most importantly, the candidates will also come to know the eligibility criteria required for the Munsiff-Magistrate.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 -Overview
The candidates can gain access to the important information about recruitment in the table provided below.
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Judicial Service Examination -2023|
|Name of the Designation||Munsiff-Magistrate|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Minimum Education Required||Degree in Law|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Kerala High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
The important dates regarding the recruitment have been provided in the table below:
|Commencement of Application Form of steps 1 and 2 and payment of application fees through online mode||1st of February,2023|
|Step 1 Ends on||23rd of February, 2023|
|Step 2 and the last date of fee payment online.|
Also, start date of downloading offline challan
|3rd of March, 2023|
|Offline Challan Payment begins from||8th of March, 2023|
|Offline Challan Payment end date||17th of March,2023|
|Date of Pre Examination||14th of May, 2023(Tentative)|
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Vacancy
The Kerala High Court has released a total of 69 vacancies. Out of these, regular vacancies are 56 in number. Apart from this, there are NCA vacancies also. The remaining 13 vacancies come under the category of NCA. For further details about the segregation of vacancies, the applicant can have a look at the notification link given at the end of this article.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants should possess the following qualification to appear for the recruitment.
The candidate should possess a degree in Law from an authorized Bar Council of India and should serve the purpose of enrolling as an Advocate.
In addition to the above qualification, the candidate is also required to not have completed the age of 35 years on 01-01-2023. The age relaxation for the categories is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can apply by following the steps below:
- Open the official website of the Kerala high court i.e.https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Now on the homepage at the bottom, there will be a ‘New Applicant Step-1‘ link. Click on that link
- Fill in all the basic details. This will include the valid email id and phone number of the candidate.
- After successful registration, the applicant will be allotted an application number and key number.
- Now the candidate has to log in again and fill in the educational details about them.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Now check all the details and click on the “Final Submission” icon.
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- After successful payment, the candidate is advised to download the filled-in application form and take out the printout of that application form.
Submit here Kerala high Court Munsiff Application
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned recent coloured passport-size photos of sizes between 20 and 40 kb.
- Scanned signature of size between 10 and 20 kb.
Kerala HC Recruitment Application Fees
|Other candidates||Rs 1250/-|
|SC, ST and the Unemployed Candidate with a disability||Exempted|
Kerala HC Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates will have to undergo the following stage of selection:
- Preliminary Examination -It will be an objective type paper. The preliminary examination will be conducted for only shortlisting the candidates and will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions only.
- Mains Examination-It will consist of a written examination and a viva voce.
Kerala HC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit>>||Kerala High Court|
|Apply Link||Available Here|
|Download>>||Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The selected candidates will be liable for a pay scale of Rs 77840 to Rs 128680 in Kerala High Court.
The candidates have to serve a probation period of two years from the date of joining. The candidate’s probation period will be calculated within the three years of their continuous service.
No, the authorities will not send the admission ticket by post to the individual candidates. The candidates will have to download it from the Kerala high court website itself.