KEA Recruitment 2023 (Postponed): KEA Various post recruitment which is to commence on April 17th has been postponed due to some technical preparation. So now the applicant will start from a revised schedule which is to be announced very soon. For more details read the notice and to get other details about the recruitment read the article.
Karnataka Examination Authority released a recruitment advertisement on 24th March 2023. The officials are inviting applications for various posts through the advertisement. There are several vacancies released under this particular recruitment drive. All the readers who have interested in any of the vacancies released should think about applying for them.
Candidates who are eligible to apply may start submitting their KEA KAR Application Forms as the officials have already started accepting them. The application window was opened on April 17th, 2023. Readers interested in KEA Recruitment 2023 can get more details about the same through the following article.
KEA Recruitment 2023 Notification
It is crucial to carefully review each notification as it contains all the necessary information that candidates require during the Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment process. The application for this recruitment can only be found on the Karnataka Examination Authority website, and offline submissions are not accepted.
A total of 757 vacant positions are planned to fill in through this drive. All the readers are informed that the application process will be continued for a month only i.e., it will end on 17th May 2023. Get information about vacancies, the application submission process, etc. by reading the whole article.
Overview of cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts|
|Number of vacancies||757 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
KEA Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment notification||24th March 2023|
|Display of detailed advertisement notification||15th April 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||–|
|Last date to submit the online application||–|
|Last date to pay the application fee||–|
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For every position in this recruitment, specific eligibility criteria have been established, which must be met by the applicants. Applications from only those candidates will be considered by the selection committee who fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria. The authority has not yet released detailed information on the eligibility requirements. We will update our readers on the eligibility criteria for each post as soon as it is released by the officials. In the meantime, you can review other important information related to recruitment.
KEA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment, there are a total of 757 vacancies available, which have been categorized by the authority into different positions. If you wish to obtain detailed information on the vacancies, you can refer to the following section which provides post-wise vacancy details:
|Welfare Officer||12||Unior Assistant (Group-C)||49|
|Field Inspectors||60||Assistant Managers (Technical) – Group-B||04|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||12||Assistant Managers (Non-Technical) – Group-B||02|
|Private Consultant||02||Private Secretary – Group-C||01|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||100||Senior Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||04|
|Assistant Managers||10||Senior Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||03|
|Quality Inspectors||23||Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||06|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33||Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||06|
|Junior Assistant||263||Assistant Manager||23|
|Junior Programmer (Group-B)||10||Graduate Clerks||06|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)||01||Clerks||13|
|Assistant Librarian (Group-C)||01||Sales Representative/Programmer||06|
Also Check out:
How to apply online for the KEA Recruitment 2023?
For readers who are looking for a simple and straightforward application submission process, the following section outlines the steps to fill out the KEA KAR Application Form:
- Start the procedure of submitting the application by landing on the KEA website with this link: https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Now move your scroller to the recruitment option that is available on the home page and tap on it.
- A drop-down is going to appear on the same screen where you must click on the link to the respective recruitment,
- After that, a new page will form on the screen within a few seconds where all activities regarding a particular recruitment can be seen.
- Get access to the application form from there and start filling out the asked details on it with information.
- Once, you are satisfied with the details entered on the application form, move forward and start uploading the documents.
- All the asked documents must be uploaded after scanning and should be in the correct format.
- Now, comes the last part of the recruitment process i.e., Application Fee Payment.
- Provide the information regarding the fee payments carefully while transferring the money.
- After the submission of the application fee, the whole application form will be completed. You are only required to tap on the submit icon and the process is over.
- Keeping a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe will help in the next recruitment process.
KEA Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||KEA Recruitment Application Link|
|Visit the official website||KEA Kar Website Link|
|Read the Short Notification||KEA Recruitment Notification Link|
|For the latest updates||NVSHQ Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The current notification does not include information on the application fee that needs to be paid while filling out the application form. The information regarding the same will be provided soon.
The application form can be accessed easily through the kEA website by following just a few steps. Or you can simply click on the application link available on this page.