KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs Notification 2022: Kerala Exam Authority is about to conduct recruitment for 250 positions of Junior Veterinary Inspectors. The application process will be online and will be carried out through the KEA online portal. Eligible candidates can start filling out the application form from 5th October 2022 up to 26th November 2022. You can check the eligibility and application process in this article so make sure to go through this post till the end.
Update: The last date to submit an application for the given post is extended to 26 November 2022.
KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs Notification 2022
KEA released the official notification for the vacancies of Junior Veterinary Inspectors. The post-selection will take place by clearing a written exam followed by an interview round. The last date for application fee payment is on 28th November 2022. Appearing candidates must have a good grasp of the Kannada language as there will be a compulsory language paper (Kannada) which has to be cleared by the candidates for succeeding to the interview tier of the exam.
Overview of KEA Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Authority||KEA: Kerala Examination Authority|
|Recruitment Title||Junior Veterinary Inspectors (Veterinary Assistant)|
|Pay Scale||₹21400 to ₹42000|
|Starting Date of Application form||5/10/22|
|Closing Date of Application form||26/11/22|
|Last date of fee submission||28/11/22|
Eligibility for the Post of KEA Veterinary Assistant 2022
The candidates must possess a set of eligibility parameters to be considered for the latest Junior Veterinary Assistant position. The eligibility criteria can be divided into the following categories:
- Generalized Eligibility
- Academic Eligibility
- Age Criteria
Generalized Eligibility Karnataka Veterinary Assistant
The Kerala Exam Authority has set some standard prerequisite eligibility or guidelines for the candidates which have to be met in order for being eligible:
- Only Indian citizens’ applications will be accepted.
- Applicants with more than one living spouse cannot apply.
- The applicant must be healthy with respect to both physical and mental health.
Academic Eligibility KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector
The candidates applying for the position of Kerala Exam Authority’s Veterinary Assistant must have studied Diploma in Animal Husbandry/Animal Health from Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University and 2 years job course related to Dairy/other relevant fields affiliated with the Director of Personal Education, Government of Karnataka.
Age criteria KEA Veterinary Assistant
|Candidate Category||Age limit|
|SC, ST, PwD, Category 1||18-upto 40 years|
|Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||18-upto 38 years|
How to fill KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Application form 2022?
The application form for the post of Veterinary Assistant can be easily filled out by online facility on the official website of the Kerala Exam Authority. The application form availability shall begin on 5th October 2022. We are providing the process of application form filling and the document uploading method on the website to save your time and simplify your experience:
- Open the official website of the Karnataka Exam Authority, ‘https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/’
- Just by scrolling a little downwards on the homepage, you will find a Latest Announcements Tab.
- Under the Latest Announcements Tab, find and click on the Karnataka Junior Veterinary Inspector/ Veterinary Assistant Direct Recruitment Link.
- First, you will need to fill out the online application form and submit it.
- Next, you will be required to upload your photo and thumb impression (in .jpg format & not more than 50 kb size)
- Pay the application fee by the means of any e-post office.
- Save the application form on your device and take a printout for the forthcoming steps of the recruitment process.
KEA Veterinary Inspector Application fee
The application fee has to be deposited by the means of any E-post office. The application fee varies according to the category to which the applicant belongs. The category-wise application fee for the KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector vacancies is:
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|Unreserved/ Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹750|
|PwD/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category 1||₹500|
Note: The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances, so make sure you pay only when you are sure about applying.
Karnataka Veterinary Inspector Selection Process 2022
- The first hurdle on the path to becoming a Veterinary Assistant is clearing an offline written OMR Exam.
- Candidates also need to clear a Kannada Language Exam. However, applicants who have studied Kannada in classes 1-10 need not appear in this exam.
- After clearing the concerned exams, selected candidates will be called for a Document Verification round.
Important Links: KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs
|Notice||Application Date Extend Notice|
|Available Now||Karnataka Exam Authority Official Website|
|Available Here||KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Jobs Direct Application Link|
|Download||KEA Junior Veterinary Inspector Official Notification|
You can start applying for the KEA Veterinary Assistant Karnataka vacancy 2022 on 5th October by online mode on the official portal of KEA.
No, you do not need to send out a hard copy of your Veterinary Assistant Karnataka 2022 form. The application process is entirely based on online method.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
Junior Veterinary Inspectors are in charge of assisting a veterinarian by ensuring a safe and healthy environment for the animals, restraining the animals at the time of checkups and surgical procedures and much more.