Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2023 (Last Date): Karnataka Public Service Commission released a notification to invite candidates for the recruitment of Sub -Inspector post. The officials are inviting candidates who were waiting for these vacancies to apply for the recruitment. Currently, only notification has been released by the selection committee. There is still some time left for the publication of the application. According to the recruitment notification the KPSC SI Application Form is all set to be released for candidates on 2nd April 2023.
It has been decided to fill out 53 vacancies through the recruitment drive. The application form will be considered for eligible candidates only. Go through to check eligibility and other details about the Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2023.
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2023 Notification
The notification got released on the KPSC website on 18th March 2023. The reason behind the early release is to provide enough time for candidates to get aware of the recruitment. The notification includes every small detail about the recruitment. It would be beneficial for candidates to thoroughly read the notification before applying for recruitment.
The official website of Karnataka PSC will include all the activities of recruitment. Only online mode of applications will get considered for the post.
The application process is going to remain active for a month. On 2nd May 2023, the concerned authority will deactivate the application window and no application will get accepted thereafter. If you want to get access to the KPSC Sub-Inspector Application Form directly then your could just click on the direct application link that is provided on this page. The link will be activated shortly. Check out the latest update on recruitment by reading this article.
kpsc.kar.nic.in SI Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Name of the Position
|Sub Inspector (HK)
|Number of Vacant Posts
|53 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಸಬ್ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ Eligibility Criteria
This block will provide the readers with information about the eligibility set for the above-mentioned post. It is compulsory for every interested candidate to fulfil the eligibility to get considered for recruitment. Here is the list of eligibility set by the authority:
- The aspirants should be at least 18 years old to apply for the recruitment.
- The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to the 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B categories is 38 years old, SC/ST/Category is 40 years and for other categories is 35 years old.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Interested candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants who are applying for the recruitment are also entitled to pay the application fee. Every candidate will have to pay the application fee applicable to their respective category. If any application is received without the fee payment then it will be rejected.
Apart from the application fee, aspirants will also have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 35/- Several online modes of payment will be provided to candidates. Refer to the table we have prepared below to get detailed information on the application fee:
|2A/2B/3A & 3B
|SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Category
How to submit Karnataka Police SI Application Form Online?
This paragraph includes the procedure which will help the users in understanding the whole recruitment procedure. Given below are the steps to fill out the KPSC SI Application Form easily:
- First thing in the process is to visit the website on which the application will be released i.e., https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- After you land on the landing page, click on the option of Apply Online for various notifications available at the bottom of the page.
- Now, the new screen will open where you will see the link to the One Time Registration.
- Now, you must find and tap on the respective application link and get yourself registered by providing the required details.
- Now, get access to the application form by logging into the portal.
- Start filling out the details on the application form and once all the details are filled in, move to the next step.
- Upload all documents asked on the online form and one must make sure that the documents are within the required size.
- After that, you will have to pay the application fee by providing the payment details.
- Finally recheck the whole application form and finally submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the online form as well as the application fee receipt for the further recruitment process.
KPSC SI Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Publication of the recruitment notification
|18th March 2023
|Commencement of online application
|2nd April 2023
|Last date to submit the online application
|2nd May 2023
|Last date to pay the application fee
|3rd May 2023
|Publication of the Hall Ticket
|To be announced
|Date of Examination
|To be announced
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website
|KPSC Portal Link
|Get the application link
|Check out the notification
|Karnataka Police SI Recruitment Notification
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Web Link
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form will be considered between 2nd April 2023 to 2nd May 2023. After the mentioned time period, no application will be considered for the above-mentioned recruitment.
The officials are going to select the candidates for the above-mentioned post by conducting the exam that every candidate will have to appear in. Based on the marks, the final selection will be done.
Aspirants must keep the documents such as educational certificates, identity cards, photographs, specimen signatures, caste certificates, etc. while filling out the application form.