Karnataka Bank PO Scale-1 Recruitment 2020: Candidates, Karnataka Bank has issued the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Scale-I. Those students who are preparing for banking and eligible for the said post can apply online from the official website. The online registration for the Karnataka Bank Scale-1 recruitment has been started from January 8, 2020 and it will be available till the 18th of January 2020. Candidates who wanted to apply for the post first read all the details about the Karnataka Bank PO Scale-I recruitment given on this page.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment PO (Scale-1): Important details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer (PO) Scale-I|
|Starting date to apply & Payment of Fee||08/01/2020|
|Last Date to apply & Payment of Fee||18/01/2020|
|The last date to edit your application form||18/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application form||02/02/2020|
|Date of Online Examination||16/02/2020 (Tentatively)|
|Number of vacancies||Yet to be declared|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection procedure||Online Test and Interview|
Karnataka Bank PO Scale-1 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have done their Post Graduates in any discipline from any University which is recognized from the UGC are eligible for the post.
- All candidates must complete their Post-Graduation as on the 1st of January 2020
- If any of the candidates are waiting for their result in the near future then they are not eligible for the post.
- If any of the candidates have done a Postgraduate Diploma or one year Executive MBA they are not eligible for the post.
- All candidates who have completed their PG must have a maximum of 28 years of age as on the date of 01-01-2020.
- It means candidates should be born on or after the 02-01-1992.
- But there is a relaxation of 5 years for those candidates who belong to the reserved category like SC/ST.
Also Apply: SBI Clerk recruitment 2020
Karnataka Bank recruitment Scale-1 Selection Procedure 2020
- All candidates who had applied for the post successfully will go through the Online test procedure first which was scheduled on the 16th of February 2020 at few Centres like Bengaluru, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi but the date and Centres might be changed depending upon the administrative Requirement.
- After appearing in the online test those candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be called for interview process which will be held only at Bank’s Head Office situated at Mangaluru.
- All candidates must note that No allowances or reimbursement will be payable for attending the online test or the Interview.
- Candidates who have been selected for the post once the recruitment process is completed will have to sign an Agreement/ Bond to work for a minimum period of three years. If anyone failed to that then they are required to pay the liquidated damages which were prescribed in the appointment offer.
Karnataka Bank PO Appointment for the Post
- Candidates, who have been shortlisted for the post, have to undergo on “Induction Training Programme” whose duration period will be of one week at Bank’s Staff Training College, Mangaluru at their own cost.
- After the completion of the said training successfully, candidates will be posted at any of the Bank branches/ offices across India.
- Candidates posted will be on a probation period whose duration is of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probation period their post will be confirmed as per the rules and regulation of the Bank.
- The Pay scale of the candidates selected will be 69,000/- per month.
Karnataka Bank recruitment PO officers (Scale-I) 2020 Before applying
Before applying for the post all candidates must possess their scanned copy of their;
- Photograph (whose size must be between 20Kb to 50Kb)
- Signature (whose size must be between 20Kb to 50Kb)
- Left-hand thumb Impression which should be on white paper with black or blue ink. (whose size must be between 20Kb to 50Kb)
- And a hand-written declaration note (given below)which also written on white paper with black ink
- “I, ————– (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Candidates must secure that the signature should not be in capital letters otherwise, the form will be rejected
- Left-hand thumb scanned should not be smudged
- If any of the candidates didn’t have its left-hand thumb then he/ she can use the right thumb.
- All candidates must keep their document and necessary details while applying online
- All candidates must have a valid Email-ID and a mobile number because you will receive text/mail in your IDs and in mobile number
How to apply For Karnataka Bank Scale-1 Recruitment 2020
All candidates who are eligible for the post can apply through online mode only and no other means of application will be accepted. You can apply online from the 8th of January to the 18th of January 2020.
- To register online candidates must visit the official website or follow the link given below
- On the home page of the website click on the ‘Careers Page’ after that “Click here for New Registration”
- And enter the required details like Name, Contact details, and Email-ID, etc.
- After that, you will receive a provisional registration number and password on their mobile and on email
- Now login with the details you received via text
- Now fill all the personal, Educational and other details carefully because once you final submitted it after that no changes will be accepted by the bank
- While entering the details must validate your details by pressing the button (if in case you missed out any of the details it will remind you) then press Save and Next.
- Upload your photograph and signature on the required given space
- Before final submitting, the details must preview the details
- After submitting click on the payment options tab and proceed
- You can pay your fee using Debit, credit, internet banking, IMPS, and mobile wallets.
- On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated and in case it didn’t generate it means your last payment was not successful
- Candidates must save the payment e-receipt and take a print out of it for future reference
- After successful payment, you will receive a text and a mail that you have successfully registered for the post.
- On submitting the form successfully take a print out of the form for future reference.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee
- All candidates who are interested in the post can apply online by paying a fee of Rs 600/- + GST for all categories.
- But candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to pay Rs 500/- + GST
- The fee once paid is not refundable at all and nor will it be transferred to any other recruitment.
- The fee will be paid via online mode only through payment gateway by using your Debit/ Credit card/ Net-banking.
About Handwritten Declaration
- All candidates must note that handwritten declaration is should be as it is mentioned do not write it in capital letter
- Must write it clearly on clean white paper
- And it must be written by the applicant itself
- The scanned file size of the handwritten note must be in between 50Kb to 100Kb
Karnataka Bank Scale-1 Onine Form Points to be remembered
- All candidates must apply for the post before the due date and don’t wait for the last date because it could be rush at last time or server down problem also cause inconvenience
- Must fill all the details as per mentioned in your documents if on verification found any kind of discrepancy candidature will be canceled
- Must scan a document in a given size format if it’s larger or smaller than the mentioned size then it will not be upload and an error message will be displayed.
- Upload the document at their right places
- Preview the image file you uploaded, it will help you to see the quality of the image.
- If it is unclear then try to upload it again
- Must bring a ball-point pen with you for the online examination.
- You will be provided a rough sheet for calculation and must handover it to the invigilator at the end of the test.
- The online examination will be conducted on the venues as mentioned in admit card
- Request for change in examination venue or time will not be accepted
- The answer key you mark will be analyzed by the authority to know that is there any similarity of patterns for right and wrong answer with your immediate neighbours if it is found that the answer response is shared then in that case candidature of the candidates shall be canceled.
Karnataka PO scale-1 Scheme of Examination
The scheme of Examination is not disclosed by the authority but we can expect the following topics which will be on the focus in the online examination. The maximum marks and duration of the examination are yet to be announced.
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer knowledge
Note: Once the scheme of Examination is notified by the authority we will update it
Karnataka PO officers Scale-I: Few Important Links
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|HOW TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
Karnataka Bank Scale-I Admit card
- The bank will issue the admit card of the candidates who successfully registered the online application form one week prior to the examination
- You will be intimated by text or email about the admit card
- Your admit card will carry all the details regarding your examination
- You must check all the details mention in it carefully
- All candidates will be verified at the time of online examination and in the interview process with their call letter with one original photo identification of the candidates and along with a copy of ID.
- Photo identification could be any like (Pan Card, Passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID, and any nationalized bank passbook)
- E-ration card, E-Aadhar card and learning license are not the valid photo identification
- If any of the candidates changed his/ her name after marriage or due to any reason must present the certificate in original which was issued by the Gazetted officer