Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, is offering dynamic individuals exciting opportunities to apply for the post of Clerk at unlimited vacancies with the pay scale of Rs. 43,000 per month at various Branches/Offices located across India. The bank has already started its KBL Clerk online recruitment process which will come to an end on 21st May 2022.
Those who are interested in the position must submit their application before the end date because once the date will end then the recruitment window will get automatically get close then it will not be activated again by the bank. Stay connected with this page to understand in detail the Karnataka Clerk Recruitment 2022 or visit the Karnataka Bank official portal.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment for Clerk 2022
Karnataka Bank Clerk Application will be submitted online, any other medium of submitting the application will not be accepted by the bank officials. By chance, the applicant sent their form via offline mode then the board holds full right to cancel it without informing them and giving any explanations. Beware of the fraudsters, promising employment in the bank because the bank will not take any responsibility in this regard.
Before applying for the position, the applicant must read the Karnataka Bank Clerk notification which is available on the official website karnatakabank.com as well as on our page via which they will get the knowledge about the eligibility asked by the bank for the post. The applicants shouldn’t skip any of the stages involved in the recruitment process. You are most welcome to read the rest of the section shared on the page containing some prime data about Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Forms 2022: Highlights
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Online Form Status||Active|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||General/UR: Rs 700 +GST|
SC/ST: Rs 600 +GST
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post
All the appearing candidates must pass the eligibility criteria communicated by the bank authorities in their notification file. If you get lucky in scoring those criteria then your application form will be sanctioned and you will be allowed to attend the selection procedures. The list of different contents about the Karnataka Bank Clerk eligibility criteria is provided below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The appearing candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum percentage of 60% or equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university. |
(b) He/She must know how to read, write and speak the vernacular/ state language along with Hindi & English.
(c) Those applicants who are waiting for their final term result or currently pursuing their graduation aren’t allowed to apply for the job.
|Age Group||(a) The applicant with the maximum age of 26 years can freely apply for the post which means that he/she should not have been born earlier than 02nd May 1996.|
|Relaxation in Age||(a) The SC/ST candidates will get the age relaxation of 05 years as per the government norms.|
Steps to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Application 2022
After clearing the eligibility criteria, proceed toward the phase from where you can apply for the Karnataka Bank Clerk online form 2022 which is explained in the following section:
- Move to the Karnataka Bank portal karnatakabank.com.
- After reaching the main page of the portal scroll down and tick on the ‘Careers’ link and under the section of ‘Recruitment Of Clerks’ select the option of ‘Click Here’ written in the blue colour.
- Then you’ll land on the IBPS recruitment portal then press the ‘Click here for New Registration’ provided on the left side of the portal.
- The registration form will be generated on your device screen and submit details specifically asked in that form.
- Once you completed the process of entering all those details, mark the ‘Save & Next’ box given on the right side at the end of the form.
- Within a few minutes, a registration number and password will be provided on your mobile number/email id.
- Complete the rest of the application form by supplying the demanded details inside various sections.
- After completing the theoretical entries, upload the signature, left thumb impression & hand declaration note in the jpg/jpeg format within the prescribed size.
- Pay the application fee adopting the online medium then choose the method through which you want to do the payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, BHIM UPI).
- End the registration phase by taking out the printout of the application form as well as fee receipt for future references.
To edit the application form/ online payment or print out of the application form or e-receipt, read the steps provided below:
- On the recruitment portal of IBPS, enter the login credits inside the login section given to you during the registration phase.
- The submitted application form will come on your device screen and if you want to edit your application form, press on the ‘Edit Application Form’ and start editing the sections which you want to edit.
- You can only edit those sections which will be given permission for editing from the bank authorities.
- Once you are with the editing process, take a preview of the application form and then click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Your edited application form will be submitted and once it will be finally submitted then the option to re-edit it again will not be provided by the bank.
- Complete the online process by taking out the printed copy of the Karnataka Bank Clerk application form and fee receipt.