JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is all set to recruit Stenographers. The aspirants need to check all the information pertaining to the recruitment and apply in an online mode. JSSC has released all the important details through an advertisement and information brochure. The applications have commenced. Those who seek to get recruited in the state as secretariat stenographers will have to appear for the competitive examination. Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for the exam. Hence, the aspirants must check the detailed vacancies, application link, application procedure, important dates, eligibility criteria, and much more. Read the subsequent article for all the information about JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022
The aspirants for the post of Stenographer in Jharkhand can now apply online for the post. The authorities have released 452 posts of Secretariat Stenographers. The applications come in stone 28 June 2022. Additionally, the authorities have released the information brochure for the recruitment. Those who are interested will have to fill out the form and submit it. The authorities will shortlist the eligible candidates and further they shall appear for the competitive exam. The recruitment will proceed on the basis of the result of the competitive exam. The application form is available in an online mode.
Interested prospects need to apply before 27 July 2022 and pay the registration fee before 30 July 2022. Further more, documents such as photograph and signature need to be uploaded prior to 2 August 2022.
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||JSSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC|
|Name of the Post||Secretariat Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||452|
|Pay Matrix Level||4|
|Application Commencement Date||28 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 July 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||30 July 2022|
|Signature and Photograph Upload Deadline||2 August 2022|
|Application Correction Window||3 August 2022 – 5 August 2022|
Jharkhand Stenographer Vacancies 2022
A total of 452 vacancies have been announced by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. However, the openings are further divided depending upon their reservation criteria. The detailed vacancies have been listed below:
|2.||Scheduled Castes SC||118|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes ST||45|
|4.||Other Backward Classes||36|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section||45|
Salary of Secretariat Stenographer in Jharkhand
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced that the candidates who will be recruited on the post of Stenographers will receive a pay matrix of level 4. The monthly salary of the recruits will be ranging between Rs. 25,500.- Rs.81,100. Any additional incentive or remuneration will be notified by the authorities to the candidates post selection.
Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who seek to fill out the application form of JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 need to observe that their applications will be shortlisted only if they are eligible. The authorities are only call eligible candidates to attempt the competitive exam. Thus, the candidates must observe the following eligibility conditions:
- The candidates must be at least Graduates.
- The degree which the candidates possess need to be obtained from a recognised university or institution.
- The minimum age limit criteria has been announced as 21 years.
- The maximum age limit criteria or the upper age limit has been announced as 35 years. However, it is relaxable. The age limit will be calculated as on 1 August 2022. Check the following upper age limit for different categories:
- Unreserved male candidates: 35 years
- Male candidates belonging to other backward classes and backward classes: 37 years
- Unreserved females and females belonging to other backward classes and backward classes: 38 years
- Candidates belonging to schedule caste or schedule tribe category: 40 years.
Documents required for JSSC Secretariat Stenographer Application
The aspirants of JSSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 will have to ensure that they have the following documents prior to the application:
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Matriculation certificate for date of birth proof
- A photograph identity such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, or any other.
- An address proof of the candidate.
- Category certificate or caste certificate in case the candidate is seeking reservation.
- Graduation degree or pass certificate proof.
Apply Online for JSSC Stenographer 2022
The application form for JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is available in an online mode. The aspirants need to head to the online portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. They need to fill out the application form, upload the necessary documents, and pay the registration fee. On the basis of the details the mention in the application form, JSSC will further shortlist them for the competitive examination. Observe the subsequent method in order to apply for the recruitment:
- Open the official portal of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, check the Important Links section.
- Tap on the option of Application Forms (Apply).
- Check the link for Online Application form for Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer competitive Examination-2022.
- Tap on Apply Now.
- The applicant will be directed to a new tab.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill out the application form as required and enter the correct details. JSSC has informed the candidates that they need to apply according to the details mentioned in their matriculation certificate.
- Save the application form before 27 July 2022.
- Pay the application fee in an online mode. The last date to pay the fee is 30 July 2022.
- Upload the important certificates, photograph and signature of the candidate. The candidates can upload the photo and signature till 2 August 2022.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option to apply.
Jharkhand Stenographer Recruitment Application Fee
The aspirants will have to pay the application fee in an online mode only. We can use the available payment methods in order to do so. The last date to pay the application fee has been announced as 30 July 2022. The applicants must observe that the application fee differs for applicants of different category. The following application fee has been announced by JSSC:
- For schedule caste, and scheduled Tribes candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs.50
- For other candidates: Rs. 100
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC Official Portal||www.jssc.nic.in|
|JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Stenographer Application Notification||Click Here|
|Direct Application Link for Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer 2022||Click Here|
The candidates need to fill the application form before 27 July 2022, pay the application fee before 30 July 2022, and upload the signature and photograph before 2 August 2022.
The application correction window will open on 3 August 2022 and last date to make corrections in applications is 5 August 2022.
Total 452 posts have been announced by JSSC for Secretariat Stenographers in Jharkhand State.
As per the Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment of 452 posts, the salary will be of Pay Matric Level 4 and shall range between Rs. 25,500.- Rs.81,100.