JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: At Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, 690 posts of Lab Assistants are vacant. Therefore, the commission has organized a recruitment process for the same. For JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023, the commission will accept applications from eligible candidates from 5 April 2023 to 4 May 2023. The application form has been released by the commission exclusively on its official portal. All candidates willing to participate in this recruitment process must submit their online applications for it by the prescribed deadline.
Throughout this article, we will elaborate on all the specifics of Jharkhand Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023. For this, we will cover topics such as eligibility criteria, the application process and the selection process. So, all the candidates kindly go through the entire article from beginning to end.
JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
Along with the application form, the commission has also released the JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification. This notification encompasses all the crucial details related to the recruitment process for this post. So, it is necessary for the candidates to give this complete notification a read before starting the application process.
The candidates can find the pdf of this notification at the bottom of this article. Moreover, relevant details from this notification for the Lab Assistant post will also be shared in this article.
Jharkhand Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Concerned Lab Assistant Posts||Lab Assistant (Physics), Lab Assistant (Chemistry) and Lab Assistant (Biology)|
|Pay Matrix||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- (Level 6)|
|Total Vacancies||690 (230 in each Subject)|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Status of Availability of Online Application Form||Available|
|Selection Mode||Through an Examination (JLACE-2023)|
|Payment Mode for the Examination Fee||Online|
|JSSC Official Website||https://www.jssc.nic.in/|
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- JPSC Professor Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023
- HRMS Jharkhand Portal
JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the details of the JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria. All these eligibility criteria associated with the age and qualifications of the candidates must necessarily be satisfied by them. The candidate who fails to fulfil any of these required eligibility conditions will not be allowed to submit the application form for the advertised post.
For the upper age limit, 1 August 2019 is the date referred to for age calculation. Whereas, 1 January 2023 is the date specified to calculate the minimum age of the candidates. In accordance with this, the minimum age limit required for the given post is 21 years. The details of the upper age limit for reserved and UR categories are as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|UR and EWS||35 years|
|MBC (Schedule-1) and BC Schedule-2 (Male)||37 years|
|Female Applicants (UR, EWS, MBC Schedule-1 and BC Schedule-2)||38 years|
|SC and ST (Male and Female)||40 years|
|PWD||10 years of age relaxation for all categories|
Educational Qualification Requirements
The educational qualification requirements for Jharkhand Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks which he/she must have acquired in any two of the following subjects- Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics
- The concerned degree must be awarded to the candidates by a recognized institution.
- For SC/ ST/ Disabled candidates, the commission will provide a 5% relaxation in the required marks i.e. they need to score 45% marks in their respective degrees.
- The applicants must have acquired the certificates for their qualifications on or before the application process deadline.
Jharkhand Lab Assistant Application Process
After ensuring their eligibility for the post, the candidates can fill out the jssc.nic.in Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 by the following procedure.
- First of all, use the URL https://www.jssc.nic.in/ and visit the homepage of the commission’s website.
- Here, beneath the “Important Links” section select the Application Forms option.
- Now, on the application portal of the commission click on the online application link for JLACE 2023.
- After this, on the page dedicated to the application process for Lab Assistant posts, select the “Apply Online” option.
- Through this option, the candidates will arrive at the application form for the post.
- The candidates can now proceed to fill out the given spaces in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now, after crosschecking all the details in the online form, the candidates can proceed to pay the examination fee.
- With the successful payment of the examination fee, the application process will be concluded.
- Submit the application form now and keep a printout of it safe for the selection stages.
Jharkhand Laboratory Assistant Application Fee
With the application form, the candidates also need to submit the Jharkhand Laboratory Assistant Competitive Exam Fee 2023. The candidates can use the online payment methods provided to them to pay this exam fee up to 6 May 2023. To know the amount of the exam fee category-wise, the candidates can refer to the following table.
|UR, EWS, EBC-I and BC-II||Rs. 100/-|
|SC and ST of Jharkhand State||Rs. 50/-|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||No Examination Fee|
झारखंड प्रयोगशाला सहायक भर्ती 2023: Important Dates
The collection of important dates for the events related to झारखंड प्रयोगशाला सहायक भर्ती 2023 is in the following table. The candidates must go through this table and accordingly participate in every recruitment-related activity.
|Availability date of the Online Application Form||5 April 2023|
|Online Application Portal Closing Date||4 May 2023 (Midnight)|
|Deadline for the Examination Fee Payment||6 May 2023 (Midnight)|
|Final date to Upload the required documents and attain a hard copy of the Submitted Application Form||8 May 2023 (Midnight)|
|Availability of the window for Editing the Application Form||10 to 12 May 2023 (Midnight)|
JSSC Lab Assistant Selection Process 2023
To select the candidates for the Lab Assistant post, the commission will conduct an online examination (JLACE-2023). In this examination, the candidates will be given two papers to attempt. The first paper will have questions from General Knowledge and Hindi for 100 marks.
Whereas, the second paper will have questions from the subject chosen by the candidates for 300 marks. For all future updates related to this exam and the complete JSSC Lab Assistant Selection Process 2023, kindly stay connected to our portal.
|Apply Here||JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Details Refer To||JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Check Out For Useful Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
The candidates need to upload their photographs (Size 20 to 50 KB) and their signatures (Size 10 to 20 KB) in the application form.
The candidates can edit the application form between 10 to 12 May 2023.
The details concerning the date of the exam will be provided by the commission on its website in the near future.