JSSC ITO Recruitment form submission is going to end on August 19th, 2023. So those who fulfil their eligibility criteria and not submitted the application yet do it soon. Once the deadline past the authority will close the application window. However, any correction in the submitted application form willl be allowed between 25 to 27 August 2023. Any changes in the schedule will be updated here and for more details read the article and follow the commission portal.
Meanwhile, earlier Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued advertisements for the Jharkhand Industrial Training Officer Competitive Examination. The officials are inviting eligible candidates for the JSSC ITO Recruitment process. Interested candidates should apply for the Industrial Training Officer position. The officials have announced a total of 930 vacancies for the ITO post.
The selection committee release the application form on July 10th, 2023. The application link will be available on the Official website of JSSC.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials have announced vacancies for both regular and backlog posts, and separate notifications have been released for each. The application procedure is going to remain active for almost a month. According to the officials, the authority will conclude the online application process on August 19th, 2023.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Aspirants should read the entire recruitment advertisement before commencing the application process. In the following article, readers will come across the details such as eligibility conditions, application fee, vacancy, etc.
Jharkhand SSC ITO Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Industrial Training Officer|
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Industrial Training Officer Competitive Examination|
|Advertisement Number||08/2023 and 09/2023|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand ITO Post
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post. Candidates fulfilling the conditions will be eligible to apply for the Industrial Training Officer Recruitment. Given is the eligibility details:
- The eligibility criteria vary for different positions. Therefore, we have provided a separate link for that. Candidates can use the document “JSSC ITO Recruitment Educational Qualification” to check the post-wise educational qualification.
- The minimum age of candidates interested in the recruitment drive should be 21 years old.
- The maximum age limit for different categories is as follows:
|Category||Age Limit||For PWD Candidates|
|UR and EWS||35 years old||45 years old|
|EBC SC- 1 and BC SC- 2||37 years old||47 years old|
|Female Candidates||38 years old||48 years old|
|SC and ST (Male and Female)||40 years old||50 years old|
Recruitment Schedule for JSSC ITO Vacancies
|Commencement of the online application process||10th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||19th August 2023 till midnight|
|Last date to pay the application fee||21st August 2023|
|Deadline for uploading the required documents and printing the application form||23rd August 2023|
|Timeline for the application correction process||25th to 27th August 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced|
www.jssc.nic.in ITO Recruitment Application Fee
Registered candidates are also required to pay the application fee while applying for recruitment. The application process will move further after the successful payment of the application fee. The officials have provided the details regarding the application fee in the official recruitment advertisement.
According to it, the application fee is Rs, 100/- However, if candidates claim to be SC or ST then they receive a relaxation. Post relaxation, candidates will have to pay only 50 rupees as an application fee.
How to apply online for the JSSC ITO Recruitment?
Candidates interested in becoming a part of the recruitment drive can submit the application form through the application procedure mentioned on this page. The following are the steps to submit the Jharkhand SSC ITO Application Form:
- First of all, go to the authorized web portal of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission through this link address: https://www.jssc.nic.in/
- Scroll down the page a little and find the Important Links section on the left side of the screen.
- Once, you find the section, start looking for the Application Forms (Apply) link under that.
- Now, click on that link and a new page will get open on the device.
- Now, find and click on the Apply Now link available in front of the JITOCE 2023.
- Afterwards, click on the Apply Online option on the new page and start noting down the asked details on it.
- Once the details are filled in click on the proceed option to one the application procedure forward.
- Provide the remaining details on the application form and move towards the next step i.e., fee payment.
- Once, all the payment-related details are provided click on the payment option.
- Now, you should start uploading the required documents to the application form.
- Once, all the above-mentioned steps are completed, tap on the preview button and recheck the details.
- Afterwards, do the final submission and take its printout for further recruitment processes.
JSSC ITO Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the portal||JSSC Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Check here|
|New Notice||JSSC ITO New Dates Notice|
|Check Out||JSSC ITO 08 of 2023 Advertisement Link|
JSSC ITO 09 of 2023 Advertisement Link
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are ready to release the application online on 10th July 2023. According to the advertisement, the application link will remain open till 19th August 2023.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the application form?
Aspirants will have to upload the scanned passport-sized photograph that must have been clicked recently and the signature of the candidate. One must make sure that the images are fulfilling all the required means before submitting.
What is the selection process for the above-mentioned recruitment?
Once, the application process gets over, the authority will conduct the written examination, Applicants who will successfully get their name on the merit list will be eligible for the advertised position.
What is the pay scale of the JSSC Industrial Training Officer post?
Aspirants getting selected for the above-mentioned post will get an attractive salary. According to the advertisement, selected candidates will get Pay Level 6 (35400 to 112400)
From where can I access the JSSC 08/2023 and 09/2023 Application Form?
Candidates can now access the application form through the official website of JSSC. Or the process can become easier through the direct application link available on this page.