Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released advertisements for the Medical Officer post. The officials have released regular as well as backlog vacancies. All candidates who are interested in the recruitment drive should apply for it. The officials have advertised 256 vacancies for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment.
According to the advertisement, the officials are ready to release the application form on 19th June 2023 and the backlog application form will release on 21st June 2023. Check Out information regarding the vacancy, eligibility criteria, application submission process, etc. on this page.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The officials will provide the application form on the JPSC official website. All Indian nationals are invited to become a part of the recruitment drive by submitting the application form. The officials have provided only an online mode for the submission process of the application form. The authority is going to end the online application process on 18th July 2023 and 20th July 2023 for backlog vacancies.
It is mentioned in the notification that officials hold all the rights to cancel the recruitment at any stage. One must be careful while filling out the application form. Or else, their candidature might get rejected. Visit our portal daily to get the latest updates on recruitment.
www.jpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Type of Vacancies||Regular and Backlog|
|Advertisement Number||19/2023 and 20/2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Jharkhand PSC MO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
All readers who are interested in the recruitment drive must check out the eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed MBBS from any medical college recognized by the MCI and state government. Interested aspirants should be registered with the state on the central medical council.
- Essential Experience: Aspirants should have completed 1 year of internship at any recognized medical college hospital.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates should be at least 23 years old as on 1st August 2023. The maximum age should be as follows:
- Unreserved: 35 years old
- BC/ EBC: 37 years old
- Females: 38 years old
- SC/ ST: 40 years old
- EWS: 35 years old
JPSC 19/2023 and 20/2023 Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||19th June 2023||21st June 2023|
|Deadline of the application process||18th July 2023||20th July 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||21st July 2023||24th July 2023|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced||To be announced|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy
This paragraph is providing regular as well as backlog vacancy details. The following is the table providing vacancy information in detail:
|Total||230 Vacancies||26 Vacancies|
JPSC Medical Officer Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee before submitting the application form. Aspirants can pay the application fee through Internet banking, SBI Challan, credit card, debit card, etc. Applications submitted without paying the required fee will be rejected. The officials have also provided some amount of relaxation in the application fee for reserved category candidates.
Candidates belonging to the PWD category are eligible for a 40% relaxation in the application fee. The authority will not entertain the request for a refund or adjustment in this matter. Given below is the table showing the application fee:
|UR/ EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 150/-|
|BC/ EBC||Rs. 600/-|
How to apply online for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can take the help of this paragraph if they are interested in filling out the form. The following are the steps to submit the www.jpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission through this link: https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Now, you should find and click on the Medical Officer Recruitment link.
- Afterwards, a new page holding all the essential details related to the recruitment mentioned above will open.
- Now, you must click on the application link and get yourself registered after providing some basic details.
- Afterwards, get access to the application form and start writing details on it carefully.
- And then upload the files asked on the application form and move towards the next step of the procedure.
- Now, you should complete the last step of the procedure by paying the required application or examination fee.
- Take a look at the whole application and tap on the submit button to complete the application submission process.
- Also, keep a hard copy of the application form and the fee receipt for future use.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the website||JPSC Website Link|
|Application Link||Available Now|
|Check Out||JPSC Medical Officer 19 of 2023 Advertisement|
JPSC Medical Officer 20 of 2023 Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale of the Jharkhand PSC MO Recruitment?
Aspirants getting selected for the Medical Officer post will get PB-II, Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 5400 (level-9).
What is the selection process of the JPSC 19/2023 and 20/2023 Recruitment?
Once, the application process gets concluded, the authority will conduct the written exam. Applicants who will qualify the exam will be called for an interview.
The authority is all set to release the application form for regular vacancies on 19th June 2023 and for backlog vacancies on 21st June 2023.
From where can I access the application form?
Readers can easily access the application form through the official website of JPSC. Or, they can directly click on the application link available above in the article or the link will get activated shortly.
What is the probation period for the Medical Officer post?
Aspirants getting selected for the Medical Officer post will be serving the concerned authority for a probation of 2 years only.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023; Apply for 771 MO Posts
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: For a total of 771 Medical Officer posts in 13 distinct departments, the commission started the application process on 31 March 2023. This application process for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 will conclude on 2 May 2023. Between the aforementioned dates of the application process, the applicants can submit the application form exclusively on the official website of the commission. After this, the applicants also need to submit a hard copy of the application along with the required documents at the commission’s office up to 19 May 2023.
In addition to this, the commission also published the JPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Notification. Interested applicants need to read this notification thoroughly before they proceed to fill out the online application. More details for the recruitment process of this advertised post will be shared by us throughout this article.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
Before the applicants apply for the Medical Officer/ Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor post at JPSC, they need to ensure their eligibility for it. Moreover, all the eligible applicants need to submit the Jharkhand Medical Officer Application Form on the commission’s portal as per the provided deadline.
For details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and the selection process in JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, the applicants can go through the rest of the article.
Jharkhand MO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Number of Medical Officer/ Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts||771|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Commencement date of the Application Process||31 March 2023|
|Last date for the Application Form Submission||2 May 2023 (Up to 11:45 PM)|
|Last date to Submit the Application Fee||4 May 2023 (Up to 11:45 PM)|
|Last date to Submit the Printout of the Application Form with the required documents||19 May 2023 (Up to 5 PM)|
|Payment Mode for the Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Through an Interview|
|JPSC Official Website||http://www.jpsc.gov.in/|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Medical Officer, the following eligibility criteria determine whether the applicants are fit or not. Unfulfillment of any of these eligibility criteria will straight away disqualify the applicants from the recruitment process. For the convenience of the applicants, we have segregated these eligibility criteria for age and educational qualification requirements and provided the details of them below.
Required Age Limit
The age limit for the concerned post is calculated as of the date of 1 August 2022. For all categories, the minimum age required is the same i.e. 25 years. Furthermore, the details of the maximum age limit specified for each category are given in the table below.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Female Applicants (UR)/ EBC (Schedule-I)/ BC (Schedule-II)||47 years|
|SC and ST (Male and Female)||50 years|
|PWD||10 years of age relaxation in each category|
Required Educational Qualifications
The educational qualifications required in the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- The applicants must have pursued a PG degree or diploma in courses like MD, MS, DNB or M.Ch/ DM.
- The concerned qualification must be acquired by the applicants from medical colleges that are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants must also be registered with the council as a doctor.
Jharkhand Medical Officer Vacancy Details
For the 13 designations of Non-Academic Specialist Doctor, the 771 vacancies are distributed in the following manner.
|Name of the Designation||Total Vacancies|
jpsc.gov.in Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Online Application Process 2023
The applicants can fill out the jpsc.gov.in Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Application Form 2023 online through the steps in the following process.
- First of all, head to the commission’s official portal at http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of this portal tap the “Online Applications” option.
- Now, on the application portal of the commission, select the relevant option for the Medical Officer online application.
- After this, on the page dedicated to the application process for the post, opt for New Registration.
- This option will take the applicants to the registration form for the post.
- Once the registration is complete, the applicants will have their login credentials.
- With these credentials, proceed to fill out the application form and upload the required documents in it.
- Once the application form is filled, the applicants need to check all the entered details once again for all kinds of errors.
- Now, the applicants can proceed to pay the application fee and submit the application fee.
- After this, the applicants must take a printout of the submitted application form and put this application form (self-signed by the applicants) and the required documents in an envelope.
- Now, mention the advertisement number and post name on the envelope and send it to the following address.
- Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Required Documents for JPSC MO Application
With a hard copy of the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Form, the applicants need to send the following documents to the commission’s office.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- MBBS Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets for all semesters
- PG Degree or Diploma
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Work Experience Proof
- Caste/ Residential Certificate
- NOC from the authority (if required)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
JPSC MO Application Fee
The details of the application fee that applicants have to pay with the application form are in the following table. The applicants can make the payment of this application fee for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment through online payment methods and challan.
|UR, EWS, OBC (Schedule-I) and BC (Schedule-II)||Rs. 600/- and applicable bank charges|
|SC and ST applicants of Jharkhand State||Rs. 150/- and applicable bank charges|
|Disabled Applicants||No Application Fee|
Jharkhand MO Selection Process 2023
In the Jharkhand MO Selection Process 2023, the commission will prepare a merit list for the applicants based on the marks obtained by them in their respective qualifications and an interview. For this, 60 marks will be for the applicant’s performance in the MBBS, 15 marks will be for a higher degree than PG, and 25 marks will be for experience.
After this, the commission will also conduct an interview for the applicants according to which they will be finally selected for the Medical Officer post.
|Apply Online||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Form (closed)|
|For More Details Check Out||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Useful Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
Will the applicants get a refund of the application fee if they withdraw their names from the selection process?
No, the applicants will not get a refund of the application fee under any circumstances.
When will the commission conduct the interview in the selection process?
The commission will conduct the interview after the completion of the application process.
What is the deadline to pay the application fee for the medical officer post?
The applicants can pay the application fee up to 4 May 2023.