JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: For a total of 771 Medical Officer posts in 13 distinct departments, the commission started the application process on 31 March 2023. This application process for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 will conclude on 2 May 2023. Between the aforementioned dates of the application process, the applicants can submit the application form exclusively on the official website of the commission. After this, the applicants also need to submit a hard copy of the application along with the required documents at the commission’s office up to 19 May 2023.
In addition to this, the commission also published the JPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Notification. Interested applicants need to read this notification thoroughly before they proceed to fill out the online application. More details for the recruitment process of this advertised post will be shared by us throughout this article.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
Before the applicants apply for the Medical Officer/ Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor post at JPSC, they need to ensure their eligibility for it. Moreover, all the eligible applicants need to submit the Jharkhand Medical Officer Application Form on the commission’s portal as per the provided deadline.
For details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and the selection process in JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, the applicants can go through the rest of the article.
Jharkhand MO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Number of Medical Officer/ Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts||771|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Commencement date of the Application Process||31 March 2023|
|Last date for the Application Form Submission||2 May 2023 (Up to 11:45 PM)|
|Last date to Submit the Application Fee||4 May 2023 (Up to 11:45 PM)|
|Last date to Submit the Printout of the Application Form with the required documents||19 May 2023 (Up to 5 PM)|
|Payment Mode for the Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Through an Interview|
|JPSC Official Website||http://www.jpsc.gov.in/|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Medical Officer, the following eligibility criteria determine whether the applicants are fit or not. Unfulfillment of any of these eligibility criteria will straight away disqualify the applicants from the recruitment process. For the convenience of the applicants, we have segregated these eligibility criteria for age and educational qualification requirements and provided the details of them below.
Required Age Limit
The age limit for the concerned post is calculated as of the date of 1 August 2022. For all categories, the minimum age required is the same i.e. 25 years. Furthermore, the details of the maximum age limit specified for each category are given in the table below.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Female Applicants (UR)/ EBC (Schedule-I)/ BC (Schedule-II)||47 years|
|SC and ST (Male and Female)||50 years|
|PWD||10 years of age relaxation in each category|
Required Educational Qualifications
The educational qualifications required in the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- The applicants must have pursued a PG degree or diploma in courses like MD, MS, DNB or M.Ch/ DM.
- The concerned qualification must be acquired by the applicants from medical colleges that are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants must also be registered with the council as a doctor.
Jharkhand Medical Officer Vacancy Details
For the 13 designations of Non-Academic Specialist Doctor, the 771 vacancies are distributed in the following manner.
|Name of the Designation||Total Vacancies|
jpsc.gov.in Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Online Application Process 2023
The applicants can fill out the jpsc.gov.in Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Application Form 2023 online through the steps in the following process.
- First of all, head to the commission’s official portal at http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of this portal tap the “Online Applications” option.
- Now, on the application portal of the commission, select the relevant option for the Medical Officer online application.
- After this, on the page dedicated to the application process for the post, opt for New Registration.
- This option will take the applicants to the registration form for the post.
- Once the registration is complete, the applicants will have their login credentials.
- With these credentials, proceed to fill out the application form and upload the required documents in it.
- Once the application form is filled, the applicants need to check all the entered details once again for all kinds of errors.
- Now, the applicants can proceed to pay the application fee and submit the application fee.
- After this, the applicants must take a printout of the submitted application form and put this application form (self-signed by the applicants) and the required documents in an envelope.
- Now, mention the advertisement number and post name on the envelope and send it to the following address.
- Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Required Documents for JPSC MO Application
With a hard copy of the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Form, the applicants need to send the following documents to the commission’s office.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- MBBS Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets for all semesters
- PG Degree or Diploma
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Work Experience Proof
- Caste/ Residential Certificate
- NOC from the authority (if required)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
JPSC MO Application Fee
The details of the application fee that applicants have to pay with the application form are in the following table. The applicants can make the payment of this application fee for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment through online payment methods and challan.
|UR, EWS, OBC (Schedule-I) and BC (Schedule-II)||Rs. 600/- and applicable bank charges|
|SC and ST applicants of Jharkhand State||Rs. 150/- and applicable bank charges|
|Disabled Applicants||No Application Fee|
Jharkhand MO Selection Process 2023
In the Jharkhand MO Selection Process 2023, the commission will prepare a merit list for the applicants based on the marks obtained by them in their respective qualifications and an interview. For this, 60 marks will be for the applicant’s performance in the MBBS, 15 marks will be for a higher degree than PG, and 25 marks will be for experience.
After this, the commission will also conduct an interview for the applicants according to which they will be finally selected for the Medical Officer post.
|Apply Online||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Details Check Out||JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Useful Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the applicants will not get a refund of the application fee under any circumstances.
The commission will conduct the interview after the completion of the application process.
The applicants can pay the application fee up to 4 May 2023.