To recruit the aspirants for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR- 02/2023 Batch, the authority will release the online application form on 29 May 2023. The application form for Join Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 will be released exclusively on the C-DAC portal of the Indian Navy.
Furthermore, the aspirants can submit this application form online up to 19 June 2023. Before filling out the application form for recruitment, it is necessary for aspirants to ensure their eligibility by checking all the eligibility criteria.
Throughout this article, we will provide the aspirants with all the useful details about Indian Navy Agniveer 10+2 SSR Recruitment 2023.
For this, we will cover topics such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process and more. Therefore all the aspirants kindly read this article through to the very end.
Before releasing the application form, the conducting authority published the Join Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification on its official website.
So it is necessary that all the aspirants go through this notification before filling out the application form and gain all the useful details about this recruitment process.
The aspirants can find the link to this notification at the bottom of this article. Additionally, we will also provide the aspirants with all relevant details from this notification in this entire article.
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||Join Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Indian Navy|
|Number of Vacancies||1365 (including 273 females)|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online|
|Start date of the Application Process||29 May 2023|
|Application Form Submission Deadline||19 June 2023|
|Selection Rounds||A CBT, Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Recruitment Medical Examination|
|The month of Training Commencement||November 2023|
|Venue of Training||INS Chillika, Odisha|
|Indian Navy Agniveer C-DAC Official Portal||https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/|
To apply for the Join Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment, the aspirants are required to satisfy the conditions of eligibility provided in the following list.
- Only those aspirants who are citizens of India can apply for the recruitment.
- Both male and female aspirants can submit the application form for the recruitment.
- The aspirants must mandatorily be unmarried.
- The aspirants must have been born between 1 November 2002 and 30 April 2006 with both the aforementioned dates included.
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th Standard with Maths and Physics and one of the following subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science
- The required qualification must be obtained by the aspirants from a recognized board.
- For male aspirants, the minimum required height is 157 cm. Whereas, for female aspirants, the minimum required height is 152 cm.
After ensuring their eligibility by going through all the eligibility criteria, the aspirants can fill out the application form for agniveernavy.cdac.in 10+2 SSR Recruitment 2023 by the following process.
- First of all, the aspirants must enter the Navy Agniveer C-DAC portal through the following URL https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/
- On the homepage, the aspirants must click on the Agniveer (SSR) option.
- After this, by clicking on the relevant, the aspirants must begin the registration process.
- The aspirants must fill out the complete registration form and generate their unique login details i.e. Registered Email and Password.
- Now, with these login details, the aspirants must proceed to fill out the online application form for recruitment.
- The aspirants must fill in each space of the application form with the correct details and upload the required documents in the given links.
- Now, the aspirants must crosscheck all the information they entered in the application before paying the application fee.
- For the last step, the aspirants must pay the application fee by using the available payment methods.
- The aspirants can submit the application form now.
- The aspirants must keep a printout of this application form safe with them for forthcoming selection stages.
भारतीय नौसेना अग्निवीर SSR Examination Fee 2023
With the application form for Join Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, the aspirants must pay Rs. 550/- + 18% GST as an examination fee.
For the payment of this examination fee, the aspirants can use online payment methods such as Visa/ Master/ RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Furthermore, it is compulsory for all aspirants to pay this examination fee as per the prescribed deadline.
In the selection process for Agniveer SSR of the Indian Navy, the aspirants will initially have to participate in a Computer-Based Test.
This test will be conducted to shortlist the aspirants for the final stage of the selection process.
After being successful in this test, the aspirants will go through a Written Exam, PFT and Recruitment Medical Exam for final selection.
The aspirants can learn all future updates for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Selection Process 2023 from time to time through our portal.
The details of the Navy Agniveer SSR Salary 2023 that the aspirants will get after the final selection is in the following table.
|Year of Service||Monthly Salary (Customised Package)||In-Hand Salary|
|Year 1||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 2100/-|
|Year 2||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-|
|Year 3||Rs. 35,600/-||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Year 4||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28000/-|
|Apply Here||Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Application Form 2023|
|Download Advertisement||Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Notification 2023|
|For the Latest Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the aspirants can only use the available online payment methods to pay the examination fee.
The Indian Navy will share the details about the CBT schedule on its website in the future.
The training duration for the selected aspirants will be 4 years.