Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Indian Defense forces are one of the best places to work for professional. Indian Army, Navy, and air force have a plethora of opportunities for the young talent of the country. Indian Navy also invites applications from job seekers from different streams. Soon Indian Navy will announce recruitment for 10+2 pass outs. Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 notification for new recruitments will be released online on recruitment website of the Indian Navy.
UPDATE: Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 application process for Jan 2021 B.Tech program has started from 6th October and will continue till 20th October 2020. Check application link.
The page has detailed information on Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for 12th pass outs. The official notification for recruitment in the Indian Navy on technical posts are out now. Move your cursor to the next section of the article to get detailed information about above-discussed recruitment in Indian Navy.
|Post Available at||Indian Navy|
|Commencement of course from||January 2021|
|Course offered||B.Tech degree course|
|Admission into||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Number of Available Vacancies||34|
Indian Navy can be an ideal employer for those who love to accept challenges. The Indian Navy invites applications from candidates to apply for the available vacant posts. The Navy officials release recruitment on various posts for 12th pass outs. Notifications for the same have been released in the first week of October 2020. The exact number of vacancies has been also announced in Indian Navy recruitment notification 2020. The application procedure is active for the interested candidates.
Recruitment notification will be available on the Indian Navy’s websites. Interested applicants will have to apply online for the available posts. The selected candidates will get different departments to work in, like General Services, Marine, and Naval Architecture. Check out important dates associated with Indian Navy Recruitment 2020.
|Online Application submission will start from||October 6, 2020|
|Last day to submit application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020||October 20, 2020|
- Indian Navy have released 5 vacancies for Education Branch.
- 29 Posts will be released for the Executive and Technical Branches of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy has started to accept applications from unmarried male candidates for four years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme from 6th October 2020. The selected candidates will be posted in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, till the completion of their course. Let’s know what other criteria Indian Navy has decided to select the applicants for Cadet Entry Course;
Age plays a crucial role in the selection process in Indian Navy, so the applicants need to be more cautious about the age limit. For Indian Navy B. Tech Entry 2020, the birth date of the applicants must fall between the following dates; July 2, 2001, to January 1, 2004 (including both dates).
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examinations from CBSE or any other education board with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- It,s must that the candidates have scored 70% aggregate marks in PCM and 50% aggregate marks in English.
- Those applicants who have participated in JEE Mains exam can fill and submit the application form to apply to join Indian Navy.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit official website of Indian Navy to apply for available vacancies; https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
- Step 1: Here, candidates will have to first create an account by clicking on Register option given on the homepage.
- Step 2: Clicking on the Register page, you have to choose one of the following options; Register with Aadhar Virtual Id or without Aadhar. Choose one according to your feasibility and register on the page.
- Step 3: After completing registration, the applicants will have to log in on website and then click on Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 link for B. Tech Cadet course.
- Step 4: An application form will appear on the screen. The applicant has to fill and submit it.
- Step 5: Submit the scanned copy of the following documents; mark sheet and certificate of class 10th, mark sheet and certificate of class 12th, Scorecard of JEE main 2020, recently clicked photo.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the application form once you complete the process to apply for vacancies. This print out you will have to show in the SSB interview so keep it safe.
The selection of candidates on the available posts will be done through two phases; Merit list and SSB Interview.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) will prepare and release a merit list based on applicant’s rank in JEE AIR 2020.
- Based on rank, the applicants will be called for SSB interview round. The information of selection for the SSB round will be given to the candidates through SMS or E-mail.
- The SSB round will have two phases. In phase I, Intelligence test, and Picture Perception will be done. In this phase of selection, applicants will also have to participate in Group Discussion.
- Candidates who will clear the phase I of the SSB interview will have to stay at the Interview location for rest four days for the SSB interview phase II. In this phase, the applicants will have to go through Psychological testing.
- On clearing both phases of the SSB interview, candidates will have to undergo the medical check-up. Only the medically fit candidates will get the joining letter to join Indian Navy.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the selection round will be eligible for Indian Navy training of 4 years.
- The training will be conducted at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Selected candidates will join Indian Navy as a cadet. They will be enrolled in four years B. Tech Course in following streams as per Naval requirements; Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- On completion of four years course, the candidates will get B. Tech degree from JNU.
- Applicants will get posts like Executive, Engineering, Education, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) to the candidates after getting the degree.
Here a few important points are given related to Indian Navy B. Tech Entry online form 2020. Read them before applying for above discussed vacancies in Indian Navy;
- The available vacancies are only for unmarried male applicants who fulfill the given criteria.
- An applicant can fill only one application form. However, he can apply for the vacancies available in both branches; Education Branch or Executive and Technical Branch.
- If not selected for one, then the candidates can be evaluated for other branches.
- Ensure that the eligible candidates apply for available vacancies on or before the last day (October 20, 2020).
For any other query related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for B. Tech entry 2020, you can write to us. If you face any issue while applying for available posts, you can also write to us in the below-given comment box. We shall revert to you soon.