Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 online apply: Indian Defense forces are one of the best places to work for professionals. Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force have a plethora of opportunities for the young talent of the country. Indian Navy also invites applications from job seekers from different streams. Indian Navy announces recruitment for 10+2 pass-out candidates. Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 notification for new recruitments is released online on the recruitment website of the Indian Navy.
The page has detailed information on Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for the 12th pass out. The official notification for recruitment in the Indian Navy on technical posts is out now. Move your cursor to the next section of the article to get detailed information about the above-discussed recruitment in the Indian Navy.
|Post Available at||Indian Navy|
|Commencement of course from||July 2023|
|Course offered||B.Tech degree course|
|Admission into||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility||10+2|
|Number of Available Vacancies||35|
Indian Navy can be an ideal employer for those who love to accept challenges. The Indian Navy invites applications from candidates to apply for the available vacant posts. The Navy officials release recruitment on various posts for the 12th pass out. Notifications for the same have been released. The exact number of vacancies has been also announced in the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2023.
Recruitment notifications will be available on the Indian Navy’s websites. Interested applicants will have to apply online for the available posts. Check out important dates associated with Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
|Online Application submission will start from||28th Jan|
|Last day to submit application form for Indian Navy Recruitment||12 Feb|
- Indian Navy has released 5 vacancies for Education Branch.
- 30 Posts will be released for the Executive and Technical Branches of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy will start accepting applications from unmarried male candidates for four years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme from 28th Jan 2023. The selected candidates will be posted in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, till the completion of their course. Let’s know what other criteria Indian Navy has decided to select the applicants for Cadet Entry Course;
Age plays a crucial role in the selection process in Indian Navy, so the applicants need to be more cautious about the age limit. For Indian Navy B. Tech Entry 2023, the birth date of the applicants must fall between the following dates; 2 Jan 2004 and 1 July 2006 (including both dates).
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examinations from CBSE or any other education board with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Candidates must have scored 70% aggregate marks in PCM and 50% aggregate marks in English.
- Those applicants who have participated in JEE Mains exam can fill and submit the application form to apply to join Indian Navy.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the Indian Navy to apply for available vacancies; https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
- Step 1: Here, candidates will have to first create an account by clicking on the Register option given on the homepage.
- Step 2: Clicking on the Register page, you have to choose one of the following options; Register with Aadhar Virtual Id or without Aadhar. Choose one according to your feasibility and register on the page.
- Step 3: After the completion of registration, the applicants will have to log in to the website and then click on the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 link for B. Tech Cadet course.
- Step 4: An application form will appear on the screen. The applicant has to fill and submit it.
- Step 5: Submit the scanned copy of the following documents; mark sheet and certificate of class 10th, mark sheet and certificate of class 12th, Scorecard of JEE main 2023, and recently clicked photograph.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the application form once you complete the process to apply for vacancies. This printout you will have to show this in the SSB interview so keep it safe.
The selection of candidates for the available posts will be done through two phases; Merit list and SSB Interview.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) will prepare and release a merit list based on the applicant’s rank in JEE AIR 2022.
- Based on rank, the applicants will be called for the SSB interview round. The information of selection for the SSB round will be given to the candidates through SMS or E-mail.
- The SSB round will have two phases. In the first phase, the Intelligence test, and Picture Perception will be done. In this phase of selection, applicants will also have to participate in Group discussions.
- Candidates who will clear phase I of the SSB interview will have to stay at the Interview location for the rest of four days for the SSB interview phase II. In this phase, the applicants will have to go through Psychological testing.
- On clearing both phases of the SSB interview, candidates will have to undergo a medical check-up. Only medically fit candidates will get the joining letter to join Indian Navy.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the selection round will be eligible for Indian Navy training for 4 years.
- The training will be conducted at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Selected candidates will join the Indian Navy as a cadet. They will be enrolled in four years B. Tech Course in the following streams as per Naval requirements; Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Upon completion of four years course, the candidates will get B.Tech degree from JNU.
- Applicants will get posts like Executive, Engineering, Education, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) to the candidates after getting the degree.
Here a few important points are given related to Indian Navy B. Tech Entry online form 2023. Read them before applying for the above-discussed vacancies in the Indian Navy;
- The available vacancies are only for unmarried male applicants who fulfil the given criteria.
- An applicant can fill out only one application form. However, he can apply for the vacancies available in both branches; Education Branch or the Executive and Technical Branch.
- If not selected for one, then the candidates can be evaluated for other branches.
- Ensure that the eligible candidates apply for available vacancies on or before the last day.
|Download||Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Notification 2023|
|Available Soon||Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Link|
|Visit||Indian Navy Official Website|
For any other query related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for B. Tech entry, you can write to us. If you face any issues while applying for available posts, you can also write to us in the comment box given below. We shall revert to you soon.