Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry LAW Scheme Application: The Indian Army has released a short notification regarding the entry of a Judge Advocate in the General Branch. Candidates interested in applying for the same must do so before the deadline. The Indian Army JAG 33rd Scheme applications are being invited online through the portal of the Join Indian Army.
Before the application, the aspirants must observe all the conditions and related information to the Join Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Law 2023, such as Vacancies, Eligibility requirements, Important Dates, and more, here in this article.
Join Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Law 2023
The applications for entry of Law Graduates in Short Service Commission or NT under the JAG Entry Scheme for the 33rd course commenced on 30 October 2023. The online application window will remain open till 28 November 2023. Interested applicants must check all the conditions and fill out the online form.
Both male and female candidates can fill out the application form and apply for the vacancies released. There are certain criteria that have been specified, and the candidates must satisfy those. The online form is available on the portal of Join Indian Army.
Also Read: Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023
Indian Army JAG 33 Course Recruitment Notification 2023
|Name of the Entry||Join Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Law|
|Entry Type||Short Service Commission NT|
|Scheme||JAG Entry Scheme|
|Applications invited for||33rd Course|
|Course Time||June 2024|
|Applications invited from||Law Graduates|
|Application Commencement Date||30 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28 November 2023|
Army JAG 33 Course Recruitment Vacancies
In total, (-) vacancies have been released. Out of these, (-) vacant slots have been reserved for Male Candidates, while (-) have been secured for female candidates. The candidates who will get selected will be granted a Short Service Commission for 14 years in the regular army. The candidates shall be initially posted for ten years, which is further extendable up to 4 years. Additionally, the following promotion conditions have been released:
|2.||Captain||Upon completion of 2 years|
|3.||Major||Upon completion of 6 years|
|4.||Lt. Colonel||Upon completion of 13 years|
|5.||Colonel TS||Upon completion of 26 years|
|6.||Colonel, Brigadier, and Major General||Based on selection depending upon the fulfilment of the service|
Indian Army JAG 33rd Pay Scale
The candidates will be receiving payment based on the post. Military Service Pay or MSP is also fixed at Rs. 15,500 per month. The stipend for cadet trainees has been fixed as Rs. 56,100 per month. The following pay has been announced:
|1.||Lieutenant||10||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 per month|
|2.||Captain||10B||Rs. 61,300 – Rs. 1,93,900 per month|
|3.||Major||11||Rs. 69,400 – Rs. 2,07,200 per month|
|4.||Lt. Colonel||12A||Rs. 1,21,200 – Rs. 2,12,400 per month|
|6.||Colonel||13||Rs. 1,30,600 – Rs. 2,15,900 per month|
|7.||Brigadier||13A||Rs. 1,39,600 – Rs. 2,17,600 per month|
|8.||Major General||14||Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200 per month|
Additional allowances will be provided based on the norms of the Indian Army. To check them, Click Here.
Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Eligibility Conditions
The following eligibility conditions need to be observed prior to filling out the application form:
- The candidates must be either a citizen of India or subject of Nepal. The candidates who are of Indian origin and have migrated from Pakistan or Sri Lanka or Burma or East African Countries or Vietnam can also apply for the post, given that they intended to settle down permanently in India.
- The candidates must be unmarried.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years as on 1 July 2024.
- The upper age limit for entry has been announced as 27 years on the qualifying date.
- The candidates must have graduated in Law with 3 Year degree or 5 year integrated course degree.
- The aggregate score in the graduation must be more than 55% marks.
- The graduation must have been pursued from an institution recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- The applicants should be eligible to be registered with the Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Application Procedure
To apply online for the Indian Army Law JAG 33rd Course Entry, follow the subsequent method:
- Open the official portal of the Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code carefully to enter the portal.
- Click on Enter Website.
- Scroll the home page to check the Officers Selection section.
- Tap on Officers Entry Apply/Login.
- If the candidate already holds a profile on the Join Indian Army portal, he/she shall log in.
- Fresh candidates must tap on Registration.
- Read all the Instructions and tap on Continue.
- Enter your Personal Details, Captcha Code, and create an account by tapping Submit.
- Head back to the Login page.
- Enter the Username, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press Login and access the portal.
- Tap on Law JAG 33rd Course Entry.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, Review the application and press Submit.
|Visit||Official Join Indian Army Portal|
|Available Now||Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Application Link|
|Check||Indian Army JAG 33rd Entry Law Notification|