JNU Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting interested candidates who are eligible for the post for various Non-Teaching posts. The officials have released 388 vacancies which they have decided to fill in through direct recruitment. All those candidates who were waiting for a long time for this recruitment can now finally apply for it. The application process is being conducted online by the selection committee i.e., National Testing Agency. Every JNU 2023 Recruitment-related activity and details can be accessed from JNU or NTA website.
The application link is now available online and can be accessed by anyone. Go through this article to get every update related to JNU Recruitment 2023.
Update: JNU Recruitment application submission is extended to 17th March 2023
JNU Recruitment 2023 Notification
The notification has also been provided for the candidate’s convenience and apart from this, the information bulletin is also available in the JNU NTA portal. Only one application can be filled for applying for one or more than one posts. In case, more than one JNU Non-Teaching Posts Application Form is received then all submitted applications will be rejected. The application window will deactivate on 17th March 2023.
If any candidate needs to do some corrections then it can be done between 11th and 12th of March 2023. A direct application link is given at the end of this article to make the application procedure easier. Details about the vacancies, essential qualifications, etc have been mentioned in this article.
Highlights of www.jnu.ac.in Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Number of Vacant Seats||388 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Through Computer Based Test|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.jnu.ac.in/|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
Around 388 vacancies have been released that can be changed as per officials’ orders. Here we are providing the vacancies released for different posts:
|Deputy Registrar||02||Multi Tasking Staff||79|
|Assistant Registrar||03||Private Secretary||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01||Personal Assistant||06|
|Senior Assistant||08||Research Officer||02|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Electrical Junior Engineer||01|
|Professional Assistant||01||Works Assistant||16|
|Semi Professional Assistant||08||Engineering Attendant||22|
|Mess Helper||49||Senior System Analyst||01|
|Civil Assistant Engineer||01||System Analyst||02|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02||Junior Operator||02|
|Computer Operator||01||Statistical Assistant||02|
|Technical Assistant||01||Technician A (USIC)||01|
|CLAR Junior Technician||01||Assistant Manager (Guest House)||01|
|Cartographic Assistant||01||Staff Nurse||01|
|Laboratory Assistant||03||Sports Assistant||01|
|Laboratory Attendant||02||Junior Translator Officer||01|
JNU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
It will be beneficial for candidates if they will have a look at the eligibility criteria for the Non-Teching posts. The requirement of qualification, as well as experience, is different for various posts. If any application is received from ineligible candidates then it will be rejected. Here are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned posts:
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the posts of Deputy Registrar and Senior System Analyst is 50 years old.
- The maximum age limit for other posts except for the two mentioned above is 40 years old.
- Tap on the link given below to check Post-Wise Essential Eligibility:
How to apply online for the JNU Recruitment 2023?
Here we have provided the steps through which aspirants can fill out the www.jnu.ac.in Application Form easily:
- The first thing that needs to be done in every process in visit the official website of the respective portal. You can go to the official website of JNU through this link: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
- Now you will see the option of Jobs @ JNU on the home page of the website. Click on it and a new page will get open on the same tab.
- The vacancies are divided into various categories. You must click on the option of Non-Teaching and the current opening-related details and links will appear.
- Tap on the recruitment link and the new recruitment portal will get open on the new tab.
- There you will have to select the “JNU RECRUITMENT -2023 FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS” and then the application link.
- Now start registering yourself on the website by providing the correct details.
- After that, proceed with the application form and make sure to double-check every provided detail before submitting it.
- Upload the essential documents and pay the application fee as per your category.
- The application process will end once you finally submit the application form.
JNU Recruitment Application Fee
Aspirants will also be asked to submit the application fee during the application procedure. This step cannot be skipped or removed from the application process. Some amount of relaxation is available for reserved category candidates. Check the table to get the Application fee details:
|Category||Group A||Group B|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
JNU Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the official website||JNU Website Link|
|Apply Online||JNU Non-Teaching Post Application Link|
|Check the Advertisement||JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will be asked to upload their recently clicked passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form.
The application has opened recently so there is still some left for the closing of the application window. The applications can be submitted till 17th March 2023.
You can now easily access the application form through the application provided on this page. Aspirants can also visit the JNU website to do so.
The officials are going to select the candidates for the Non-Teching Posts through Computer Based Test.