JKSSB 8575 class IV recruitment 2020: JKSSB has introduced a total of 8575 unfilled posts for interested candidates. The application form will be available from 10th of July 2020. Applicants can download the application form from the official portal. Candidates seeking government jobs, this can be a good opportunity for them.
Before filling the application form, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria. This article will provide every detail of JKSSB class IV recruitment 2020, like procedure to apply, eligibility standards, etc. Keep reading this article until the end and if you have any queries, then ask in the comment section.
- 1 JKSSB 8575 Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Application Form
- 2 How to fill JKSSV Class IV Application Form?
- 3 JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Recruitment Process
JKSSB 8575 Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Application Form
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board will release the application form on 10th July 2020. Applicants will be able to access the application form from July 2020 onwards. Last date of submission of application form is 25th August 2020.
Candidates have to fill correct information on the application form. If board finds any discrepancy in the application form, then they will reject the form of that applicant. Aspirants can download the application form from the official portal. We will also provide a direct link of application form for the ease of candidates.
Key Points of KSSB 8575 Class IV Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Union Territory/ District/ Divisional Class –IV Cadre Posts|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||8575|
|Starting Date of Application Form Submission||10 July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form Acceptance||25 August 2020|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Mode of Application Form Apply||Online|
|Type of job||Government Job|
How to fill JKSSV Class IV Application Form?
Candidate who wants to know about the method of filling application form can check this section of article. By following these steps, applicants can easily apply for JKSSB Class IV posts.
Step I: Applicants must visit the official site of JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in
Step II: Those candidates who have not registered themselves earlier have to register first by clicking on “Candidate Registration” tab.
Step III: In the registration form candidates have to fill their email and active mobile number.
Step IV: Then you will get an OTP, fill it for verification process.
Step V: Now, hit the “Candidate Login” button, applicants can also update their information.
Step VI: After logging in, you have to search “Apply Now” link, which will be available under “Latest Openings” section.
Step VII: Application will be open in few seconds, enter all the detail correctly. After submission of form candidates can’t change any info on it.
Step VIII: Before submitting the application form, applicants have to complete the payment process.
Step IX: Submit the application form and takeout a print of it for further usage.
Applicants have to pay 350 rupees for application form. Candidates can pay the application fee via net banking, debit card, credit card, Maestro, MasterCard.
JKSSB 8575 Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Distribution
- Div. Cadre Kashmir – 1616
- UT Cadre – 463
- District Cadre – 4951
- Div. Cadre Jammu – 1545
Recommended Read >>> JKBOSE 12th Result 2020
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must hold the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- For JKSSB Class IV, the minimum education qualification is 10th pass, and maximum is 12th pass.
Age Criteria (as on 1/1/2020)
|Categories||Age||Candidate must Born Between|
|SC||43||1-1-1977 to 1-1-2002|
|OM||40||1/1/1980 to 1/1/2002|
|ST||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
|RBA||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
|ALC/ IB||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
|Physically Disabled Person||42||1/1/1978 to 1/1/2002|
|Pahari Speaking People (PSP)||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
|Ex-Servicemen||48||1/1/1972 to 1/1/2002|
|Government Service or Contractual Employment||40||1/1/1980 to 1/1/2002|
|Economically Weaker Section||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
|Other Social Caste||43||1/1/1977 to 1/1/2002|
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Paper Pattern
- Exam paper will be available in English language only.
- Question paper contains only multiple-choice questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted, for every incorrect answer.
- JKSSB exam will be of 100 marks.
- Authorities will provide a total of 2 hours to complete the exam.
- Applicants will fill the answer in OMR sheets.
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 – Recruitment Process
Applicants have to come for the written test at the exam centre. Cadre-wise selection procedure is given below.
Recruitment Criteria for Divisional Cadre
- Written test will be for divisional cadres – 80 marks
- Home Division Cadre – 5 marks
- Any applicant’s whose family member has not done government job or shouldn’t be doing government service – 5 marks
- Orphan girls, widows, judicially separated women, divorced ladies – 5 marks
- Informal workers working for 5 years or more than 5 years – 5 marks
Recruitment Criteria for District Cadre
- Written test for district cadre will be of 70 marks
- Home District Cadre – 10 marks
- Applicant’s family member Shouldn’t have done a government job and should not be doing presently – 5 marks
- Judicially separated women, orphan girls, widows, divorced ladies – 5 marks
- Casual workers working for 5 years or more than five years (with proof of it) – 5 marks
Recruitment Criteria for UT Cadre
- Written examination for UT cadre will be of 85 marks
- There should be no family member of the candidate in government job or have worked previously – 5 marks
- Divorced ladies, judicially separated women, orphan girls, widows – 5 marks
- Casual workers working for 5 years or more than five years (evidence needed) – 5 marks
Must Check >>>> KCET 2020- Application Form
JKSSB Class IV 2020 Hall Ticket
Officials will provide the admit card on the official portal of JKSSB. Hall ticket is very essential documents related to exam. Applicants can download admit card by entering their roll number and date of birth in login form. It is necessary to bring admit cards at exam hall otherwise invigilators will not allow applicant to give the exam.
Hall ticket has some important info cited on it. Check the table given below.
|Name of Candidate||Exam Centre Name||Roll Number|
|Date and Time of Examination||Date of birth||Category of Applicant|
|Space for the Sign of Invigilator||Photo and Signature of Applicant||Code of Exam Centre|
JKSSB Class IV 2020 Result
Result will be uploaded on the official website by examination authorities. Applicants can check their pass-fail status by entering roll number imprinted on the admit card. Before result declaration, officials will announce answer key for the candidates.
With the help of answer key, applicants can check their answers which they have given in the exam. They will also get an idea of their rank. Result contains information like name of candidate, rank of applicant, total number attained by applicants, etc.
Points to Remember
- Applicants applying for JKSSB class IV posts must enter their name and date of birth exactly as mention on the 10th marksheet.
- Candidate must go through all instructions given on the exam notification on official website.
- Interested applicants must submit the application before 25th August 2020.
- Applicants are advised to take out the printout of application form, as it is needed at the time of document verification.
- If officials find any discrepancy in the application form, then they will decline that applicant’s form.
- Aspirants must upload color passport size photo of theirs for identity verification.
Official Website > Click Here
Official Notice -> Check Here
Frequently Asked Questions
For Div. Cadre Kashmir, board has initiated a total of 1616 vacant posts.
From 10th July 2020 onward all the interested applicants can submit the application form from the official portal of JKSSB.
Board has decided 350 rupees for applicants who want to apply for JKSSB class IV.
Admit Card contains info like name of applicant, roll number of candidate, exam venue, full address of exam centre, photograph and sign of applicant, etc.