JK Bank Recruitment 2020 @ https://www.jkbank.com: Applicant looking for the JK bank recruitment 2020 of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates posts can now have a piece of complete information about recruitment. Authority has open the online application for the recruitment and the applicant can visit the official portal to apply for the recruitment 2020. Read the complete article below to have all the relevant information regarding the Jammu and Kashmir bank recruitment 2020.
The authority has released a huge number of vacancies for the permanent candidates of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Total vacancies of 1850 have been released by the JK Bank which includes 350 Probationary Officers and 1500 Banking Associates. Starting date to enroll for the recruitment process online is 02.07.2020 (Thursday) and the applicant can follow the direct link given on this page to apply for the registration. Do follow the page to never miss latest updates regarding the bank recruitment 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020
The examination is to be conducted by the authority of the JK Bank. Applicants can apply online for the application process. Banking aspirants can secure government jobs by applying to the post declared by the authority. Applicants must go through the detailed notification published on the official portal before applying to the recruitment. All interested applicants can refer to the article to have all the details present in detailed advertisement released for the recruitment. Have a look over the important content on the page below.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2020- Complete Overview
Candidates can have a complete overview about the recruitment 2020 over here. The table depicted below shows important information about JK Bank Recruitment 2020. Please refer to the important details mentioned in the table below.
|Examination Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Category||JK Bank Recruitment 2020|
|Examination for||Recruitment of PO and Banking Associates|
|Posts||1850 (350 Probationary Officers and 1500 Banking Associates)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Examination mode||Online mode (CBT)|
|Application Fees||Rs 800/- for reserved classes and Rs 1000/- for unreserved|
|Starting date to apply||02nd July 2020|
|Last date to apply for the online registration||24th July 2020|
|Examination Schedule||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||To be declared soon|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Vacancy Detail and Complete Eligibility Criteria
The authority have released a huge number of vacancies for the applicants enrolling for the recruitment. Please refer to the complete vacancies details mention below.
|Probationary Officers||350 posts|
|Banking Associates||1500 posts|
Required Age Limit for the Recruitment 2020
The candidates must go through complete age limit criteria before applying for bank recruitment. Applicant failing to clear the age limit will not be accepted for the recruitment. The cut-off date for eligibility is 01 April 2020. Have a look over the required age limit for the recruitment shared as under-
For JK Bank PO
The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 20 years and maximum age is 32 years.
i.e. applicant must have not born earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later
than 01.04.2000 (both of dates are inclusive).
For Banking Associates
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. applicant must have not born earlier than 02.04.1990 and not after
01.04.2000 (both of dates are inclusive).
The authority provides age relaxation to reserved classes so that they can be eligible for the recruitment. Please refer to age relaxation provided by the authority which is same for bank PO and Associates.
- SC/ST- 5 years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP)- 10 years
- Residents of backward areas (RBA), Pahari speaking people, Resident near line of control- 3 years
- The applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute.
- The applicant must have a valid Mark-sheet for previous examinations i.e. High school, Intermediate and equivalent examinations.
JK Bank Recruitment Examination Pattern
The selection process for bank PO will include a preliminary test, mains examinations, and Interview. Applicant clearing prelims examination will be shortlisted for mains exams. Please refer to complete exam pattern for prelims and mains examination 2020.
|Exam Name||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Time duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Applicants clearing the prescribed cut off will be eligible for mains exmination. The exam pattern for mains examination are as follows.
|Exam Name||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Time duration|
|English Language||40||35||40 Min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||45||60 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||35||45 Min|
|TOTAL||200 marks||155 questions||3 Hours|
|Letter Writing & Essay||25 marks||2||30 Minutes|
There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect option marked by the applicant.
For interview and final merit listing the mains, examination scores will be considered.
Examination Pattern for Banking Associates
|Exam Name||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min.|
|Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min.|
|Total||100||100||60 min (1 hour)|
Steps to Apply for JK Bank PO and Banking Associate 2020
Applicant who is looking to enroll for the registration process in banking job released by the JK Bank must go through the complete steps mentioned below to apply for the recruitment. Direct links are also added in the article through which you can directly apply for the posts.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal of the J&K Bank @ https://www.jkbank.com|
- The homepage of official portal will flash on the screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment section.
- Now select the post you want to apply for i.e. Bank PO or Banking Associate and then click on online apply.
- Before directly applying for the post, candidates have to register themselves, and then they can enroll for the posts.
- Applicants have to enter their basic details along with contact information on the registration portal and after submitting tab, the applicant will receive registration number and password to login to their dashboard.
- On the applicant dashboard, the applicant have to select the post they want to apply for.
- Check the registration form filled by you at the time of initial registration and edit the details if required.
- Now upload your documents asked in the application form.
- Upload a scanned photograph of Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and size between 20-50kb.
- Upload a scanned signature image of size between 10kb – 20kb.
- Upload left thumb impression of size 20kb – 50kb.
- Upload a scanned handwritten declaration size of file between 50kb – 100 kb.
- After uploading all relevant document please validate the details entered by you at the end.
- Proceed for fee payment.
- After successful fee payment download the fee receipt and save the registration number and password for future references.
Important Links for the JK Bank Recruitment 2020
|Download detailed Notification for Probationary Officer||Click Here|
|Download detailed Notification for Banking Associate||Click Here|
|Online apply link for Probationary Officer||Click Here|
|Edit/Modification of Application for candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated 06/10/2018 – Probationary Officers||Click Here|
|Online apply link for Banking Associates||Click Here|
|Edit/Modification of Application for candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated 06/10/2018 –Banking Associates||Click Here|
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Question
The authority have release a total of 350 post for Bank PO and 1500 post for banking associates.
The examination will be conducted by IBPS.
The applicant has to clear written examination for the post of banking associate.
The examination schedule will be updated by the authority on its official portal very soon.
The centre for examination are mention in the image shown below.