Jharkhand Post office GDS Application Form 2019: India Post has invited application for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Jharkhand Postal Circle. It is Cycle 2 recruitment under which recruiting authorities are going to select suitable candidates to fill 804 vacant posts of GDS in Jharkhand postal circle. Selection will be based on merit in the qualifying exam. No selection test will be conducted.
The registration and fee payment process has been started and on 13th June 2019 application form will also be made available. The registration and application process are being conducted in online mode. Candidates interested in joining Jharkhand postal circle as GDS should apply before the last date.
Jharkhand GDS Application Form 2019
Applicants have to open the official website for registration and application. We have also shared all the necessary links related to application on this page. Therefore, if they wish they can register through the direct link shared on this page. For more information, related to the application process they can scroll down and read the article.
An Overview of Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Jharkhand GDS recruitment 2019|
|Article category||Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Application/ Registration|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post|
|Ministry||Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Commencement of Application||13th June 2019|
|Registration and application||Online|
|India Post GDS portal||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx|
- Official notification- http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Notifications/Jharkhand-10.pdf
- Registration Link- http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/fee.aspx
- Online Fee Payment Link- http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee/
- Application link- activates on 13th June 2019
Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Check the important dates of GDS Jharkhand recruitment shared below-
|Beginning of online registration||6th June 2019|
|Last date of online registration||5th July 2019|
|Beginning of Online application||13th June 2019|
|Last date of online application||12th July 2019|
|Display of result||To be notified later|
Jharkhand GDS recruitment Post/ Vacancy Details 2019
There are total 804 vacant posts of GDS in Jharkhand for which application process is going on. These 804 vacancies are distributed among various categories. The category-wise distribution of total vacancies is given below-
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||36|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||97|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||99|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||201|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)-OTR||2|
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS application form Eligibility
Candidates needs to check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form. Any applicant found to be ineligible at any stage of the recruitment shall be disqualified from the selection process. Therefore, it is compulsory for the applicants to satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying.
Check the information shared below to get a brief detail on GDS Jharkhand eligibility requirements-
Age Criteria (as on 6th June 2019)
- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- Maximum age limit- 40years
The upper age relaxation applicable to reserved categories-
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||No relaxation provided|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
- Applicants should have passed class X examination with subjects Mathematics and English from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should also have studied local language at least up to class 10th. It is compulsory for them to have knowledge of computer. For Jharkhand circle, they must have knowledge of Hindi.
- Applicants are compulsorily required to have knowledge of cycling.
- They should also have basic knowledge of computer training.
- Candidates having past experience will not get an extra advantage.
GDS Jharkhand Application Filling Process 2019
Candidates who want to apply can apply only through the online mode. Before application, they should register themselves. Registration process has already been started. The application process for GDS recruitment is divided into three steps viz. Registration, Fee Payment and Application.
- Visit the official website ( http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx).
- Click on http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/fee.aspx link mentioned under the head “Steps to Apply”.
- Fill all the details correctly in the space provided. These entries include-
- Name (as per class 10th marks memo), Father Name, Mobile Number (should be unique for every registration), Date of Birth, Community, PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability, Gender, State in which class 10th passed, Class 10th board, Year of Passing class 10th, Class 10th Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
- Check all the entries again and make necessary correction before final submission.
- Hit “Submit Details” button.
- Finally, registration will complete.
- After registration, candidates will be issued a registration number which they have to retain for further use at the time of application.
- Payment of Fee
- Once registration is complete, applicants are required to pay the requisite application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
- Offline application can be paid at the Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Online payment options are credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Candidates can click on http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee for online payment.
|Category of candidates||Application fee|
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and female category are exempted from application fee.
- Online Application
- After the payment of application fee, applicants have to fill the application fee.
- In order to submit the online application forms, applicants have to visit the official portal and have to open the Apply link.
- They have to fill the required information.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of all the required documents.
- After final submission, they are advised to print the application form. The printed copy of application should be retained for future correspondences.
In case candidates forget the application number they can redeem the same by clicking on the given link-
Forget Registration/ Fee ID- http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/Reg_forgot.aspx
Change of Mobile Number- http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/Mobile_change.aspx
How to check Jharkhand GDS Application Status?
After the successful submission of online application form, if applicants wish they can also track their application status till the recruiting authority declares the result.
Application Status Link- http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/reg_status.aspx
Document Required to apply for Jharkhand post office recruitment
The list of documents required at the time of application is as follows-
|Documents/ Certificates||File format||Allowed file size|
|SSC/Class 10th Marksheet||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Marksheet 1 ( for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Additional SSC Marksheet 2 (for candidates not qualified in single attempt having more than two mark sheets)||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|DOB proof if DOB is not in mentioned the SSC/ Class X Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Computer certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Passport size photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferred|
|Community/ Caste Certificate (if applicable)||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
|Certificate of Disability (if applicable)||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb, not exceeding A4 size|
It is necessary to upload the documents in the prescribed format as given above.
Candidates should have a look at the important points shared below related to application-
- Registration process is active now and application will start soon.
- Interested candidates can apply only through online mode.
- No Offline applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Only one registration is allowed for one candidate.
- Applicants need to have a unique mobile number and email ID before registration.
- With one mobile number, only one registration is possible. It means duplicate registration will be canceled.
- Only registered candidates can fill the application form. It means only those candidates who have filled the registration form can submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to go through the necessary instructions before application.
- Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- They will not be given any chance to alter or modify the details in application form after the final submission. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.