Jammu and Kashmir GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: A total of 265 posts have been announced by India Post. This post has been released for Gramin Dak Sevak in Jammu & Kashmir. A complete notification has been released and recruitment will be done for the J&K circle. The candidate who finds themselves eligible for this post can apply. The application is initiated on 2nd May 2022. The last date to apply for J&K GDS 2022 is 5th June 2022. Here in this article, we will discuss complete detail of posts, eligibility, the number of vacancies, and other details.
Jammu & Kashmir GDS Recruitment 2022
India post is Dak Seva for the country. It has been established in 1854 in Delhi. Later on, it is spread all over India. Since that time it was playing a vital role in information transportation. When you go behind sometimes it is the only source for connectivity between people. Later on, some advancement has been done but still, India Post provides their duty. Right now India’s post also started a banking system which is very good for village or rural areas. It provides a very good return for the Poor and senior citizens of India.
Jammu and Kashmir GDS Recruitment 2022- Overview
As per the notification released by the GDS a total of 265 vacancies have been declared by India Post for the Jammu and Kashmir circle. Eligible candidates can apply. The application form will be filled out online.
जम्मू और कश्मीर में ग्रामीण डाक सेवक की नियुक्तियां प्रारंभ कर दी गई हैं कुल 265 पदों के लिए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म मांगा गया है जो भी विद्यार्थी इस पद के लिए खुद को उपयुक्त मानते हैं वह अप्लाई कर सकते हैं एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म खुलने की तारीख 2 May है तथा 5 June एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म की प्रक्रिया पूरी कर दी जाएगी इसलिए विद्यार्थियों को चाहिए कि वह समय सीमा के अंदर एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भर कर उसकी फीस भरते हैं एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरने की पूरी प्रक्रिया तथा योग्यता विस्तार पूर्वक यहां बताई गई हैl
Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
Jammu and Kashmir merit list for Gramin Dak Sevak will be prepared according to their academic marks. There will be no written examination conducted for them. Neither there will be an interview. Candidates score more on 10th board will be considered for preparing merit list. Candidate name will be there on merit list will be called for directly document verification and medical check-up. Candidates who have cleared 10th in one attempt and scored very good marks in Higher Secondary Education will be at top of merit list.
Accordingly, merit list will be prepared. Age factor and computer knowledge also play of role in merit list Gramin Dak Sevak. If candidates have same score then the candidate with more age will be considered for post. There will be no special treatment will be provided to candidates having higher education. Educational qualification will be according to higher secondary education only.
|1||Recruiting board||India post|
|2||Name of post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|4||Application form fee||100 (for UR, OBC, EWS)|
|6||Last date to register||5 June 2022|
|8||Eligible Education||10th qualified|
J&K GDS Recruitment Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
It will be the same for Jammu Kashmir also. There are some recruitment eligibilities that need to be fulfilled for candidates who are applying for it. The eligibilities are:-
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Candidate must have attend minimum educational qualification that is higher secondary education
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer
- Candidate should know local language in his 10th mark sheet.
- There should be English and local language as one of the subject
- The minimum and maximum age of the applicant should be 18 and 40 years
- At the time of filling form candidate must have occupied their 10th mark sheet and passing certificate.
How to fill Jammu and Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak application form
Here we are providing simple steps to fill application form. Follow the instruction which has been provided here to fill the application form:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- At the home screen, there will be option for registering
- First, register yourself
- In registration form details such as name, mobile number, age and email id needs to be filled
- After that, a registration number will be created with that registration number, and roll number login there
- Now it is required to fill basic details. details such as
- name (according to Higher Secondary Education certificate),
- father’s name,
- mobile number,
- email address,
- date of birth,
- physical disability (if applicable),
- from where 10th passed,
- from which board Higher Secondary class passed,
- year of passing 10th examination,
- marks scored in 10th class and submit button
- Now it is required to pay application form fee
- Application form fee can be paid through credit card, debit card net banking or from India Post Office
- After payment, your form will be accepted and further process will be continued.
J and K Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form
Candidates who have filled application form for Gramin Dak Sevak need to pay a nominal fee.
- For un-reserve, OBC, EWS, and transgender (male) application form fee will be hundred rupees
- There will be no fee for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, transgender, and all female and physically disabled candidates.
- Application form fee needs to be paid before last date.
Also Check: Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2022
J&K Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure
It is very important to know for the Jammu Kashmir candidates that there will be no written examination for Gramin Dak Sevak. Recruitment will be completely based on 10th qualification. Merit list will be prepared according to marks scored in 10th class. Age, category, and others will also be a factor. Candidate who will be there in the merit list will be given joining after document verification. Once the candidate will be recruited, they will be posted in Jammu and Kashmir circle.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir
For different posts such as branch postmaster, assistant branch postmaster, and Gramin Dak Sevak, a total of 265 vacancies have been announced. This vacancy will be filled for Jammu and Kashmir circle. Candidate must know local language for this recruitment.
To Apply Online– Click Here
JK GDS Recruitment- Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. J and K GDS application form will start from 2nd May
Ans. Last date to fill GDS Jammu&Kashmir 2022 application form is 5th June 2022
Ans. Minimum education qualification will be higher secondary education candidate. Apart from 10th candidate must know local language and skills of computer.
Ans. Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 form can be filled by candidates who have attended 18 years. Candidate up to the age of 40 years can apply for this post.
Ans. The application form for Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 can be filled out from official website. Procedure to fill application form has been discussed above.
Ans. A document that will be required to be uploaded at the time of filling application forms is 10th class mark sheet, 10th class passing certificate, computer certificate, category certificate, photograph, and candidate signature.