ISRO Recruitment 2020: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting the applications from the interested and eligible candidates on various available vacancies. ISRO has released 182 vacancies on the following posts; Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Fireman, Technician B, Draughtsman B, Library Assistant, Hindi Typist, Catering Attendant A, Cook, and others. In this article, we have compiled the detailed information related to ISRO Recruitment 2020.
ISRO has released the notification for the recruitment on various posts. The application submission process has been started from 15 February 2020 and candidates have time to apply for suitable vacancies till 06 March 2020. It’s a golden opportunity for the government job aspirants as they can check their eligibility to apply for the vacant posts from here. Further in this article, we have also given detailed information on how to apply for the released posts in simple words so that you can follow the instructions and apply online for the vacant posts before the last date. First, have a quick look at the important factors of ISRO Recruitment 2020 Notification.
ISRO Recruitment 2020 Notification: An Overview
- 1.1 ISRO Recruitment 2020: Vacancies Detail
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How To Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 ISRO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Links
ISRO Recruitment 2020 Notification: An Overview
|Job Type||Temporary Job in ISRO likely to be continued indefinitely|
|Notification Released BY||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Number of Vacancies||182|
|Vacant Posts||Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Fireman, Technician B, Draughtsman B, Library Assistant, Hindi Typist, Catering Attendant A, Cook, and others|
|Required Education Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
ISRO Recruitment 2020: Vacancies Detail
According to the official notification released by ISRO this time it has a total 182 vacancies. All the vacancies are related to different departments. Here have a look at the vacancies available with ISRO;
|Post Name||Number Of Available Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||41 Posts|
|Library Assistant||04 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant||07 Posts|
|Catering Attendant||05 Posts|
|Light Vehicle Driver||04 Posts|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||04 Posts|
Here are the important dates associated with the ISRO Recruitment on various posts’
- The Application Submission process has been started from 15 February 2020.
- The last date to apply for the vacancies online is 06 March 2020.
- The last date to pay the application fee to apply for the suitable vacancies is 07 March 2020.
Here are the minimum eligibility criteria set by the ISRO officials for different vacancies;
- The minimum age limit to apply for this post is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years.
- Candidates must have done SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics/Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic Systems / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics or other relevant trade from NCVT.
- Minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years to apply for this post.
- In education qualification, the candidate must have done SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT.
- Age Limit to apply for this post is 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant must have done First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and other relevant trades from a recognized State Board.
- The age limit to apply for this post is 18 to 35 years.
- The Applicant must be a graduate along with First Class Master’s degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates’ age should be 18 to35 years to apply for this post.
- For this post, the required educational qualification is First Class Graduate in BSc in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The age limit to apply for this post is 18 to 26 years.
- Candidate must have done Graduation in /Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University.
- Along with this the applicant should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi Medium.
- Knowledge in the use of computers and Hindi typing on the computer with 25 words per minute speed is also required.
- Knowledge in English typewriting is a desirable qualification to apply for this post.
- Age Limit is 18-35 years to apply for this post.
- Candidate must be SSLC/SSC Pass or its equivalent.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 35 years to apply for this post.
- Candidate must be having 05 years’ experience in a similar capacity as a cook in a Well Established Hotel/ canteen.
- Along with this in educational qualification, he/she must be SSLC/SSC Pass out or its equivalent.
- For the post, the age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- To apply for this post the candidate must have done SSLC/SSC or its equivalent.
- Candidate should also satisfy the prescribed physical fitness standards and endurance test standards.
Light Vehicle Driver
- The required educational qualification is SSLC/SSC Pass or its equivalent to apply for this post.
- 03 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver is required to apply and candidates must possess a valid LVD license. As per the notification, the Experience Certificate should only be from Government/Semi-Government agencies/Registered Companies/ Societies/ Trusts, etc. Experience Certificates from individuals will not be accepted.
- The age limit is 18 to 35 years to apply for this post.
Relaxation In Age Limit
In all the above-mentioned vacancies the candidates belong to reserved categories will get the benefits of relaxation in the upper age limit. The relaxation will be offered according to the below-mentioned criteria;
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBS Candidates: 03 Years
How To Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2020
To apply for the vacancies as mentioned above the candidate will have to do an on-line registration on the official website of ISRO on or before 6th March 2020. After registration, the applicant will get an on-line Registration Number. Keep it safe with you.
If you fulfill the above-described eligibility criteria then here is the process to apply for the vacant posts available with ISRO Bangalore, India.
- To apply for any of the above mentioned posts you will have to click on the link given here; https://apps.isac.gov.in/TA-2020/advt.jsp
- After clicking on this link the official notification will appear on your screen. Click on the suitable job as per your qualification.
- A page will appear on your screen that will look like as the page given below;
- Fill the application form with the correct information you have. It’s important to mention as right e-mail id in the application form.
- After filling the application form click on the next step and here you will enter some more additional information and upload your photograph and signature.
- Now you will have to pay the application fee. You can make the payment through net banking, credit card, debit card or Pre-printed SBI Challan.
ISRO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for the selection process. The selection of all the posts will be done through a written test and skill test. The written test will be conducted in Bangalore only.
- Those applicants who will score a minimum of 60% marks in the written test will be considered as qualified candidates.
- The skill test will be purely on the ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for final selection.
- In case of the same marks in the written exam, the academic score of the candidate shall be a tiebreaker.
- For the posts of Fireman-A the applicant must have scored 60% marks in the written exam along with meeting the following Physical fitness standards;
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height – 165 cms (Minimum)
- Weight – 50 Kgs (Minimum)
- Chest – 81 cms ((Minimum) and chest on expansion 86 cms
- Distant vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or any other aid.
- Near vision: Normal
- Night or color blindness shall be a disqualification
- Each eye must have a full field of vision
- Squint or any other morbid condition of the eyes, or of the eyelids of either eye liable to the risk of aggravation or recurrence, shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- Endurance Test Standards:
- 100 meter run in 13 seconds
- High Jump: 5 ft. (152.40 cm)
- Long Jump: 17 ft. (5.19 m)
- Putting the shot of 7.27 Kg (16 lbs): 24 ft. (7.32 m)
- Throwing the cricket ball: 225 ft. (68.58 m)
- Rope climbing (only hands): 14 ft. (4.27 m)
- Pull-ups: 10
- 1500 mtrs run in 5 minutes 15 seconds.
(Out of 08 events shown above, the candidate should select and qualify in at least 05 events).
- To Apply Online Click here (Link Expired)
- To visit the Official Website Of ISRO-https://www.isro.gov.in/
Wrapping It Up
This article has the complete information about the ISRO Recruitment 2020. We have given the link to apply for the suitable post here as per your educational qualification. In case of any further query feel free to write to us in the comment box. Do read the official notification before applying for the vacant posts.