ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023: The ISRO IPRC has published the notification for the recruitment of candidates for various positions. Interested candidates can apply for the proposed vacancies after going through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the paragraphs below. The start date to fill up the online application form is the 27th of March, 2023 and the last date to apply for the application form is the 24th of April, 2023.
Moreover, the applicants can visit the official website of IPRC to fill up the online application form. The official website of the IPRC is www.iprc.gov.in.However, the applicants should note that the applications will be accepted through online mode only. The applications sent through any other mode will not be entertained by the ISRO IPRC authorities.
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The ISRO Propulsion Complex is a unit of ISRO which is located in the Tirunelveli District of Tamil Nadu. The IPRC has released vacancies for many designations such as Technician, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Fireman and many other posts. The IPRC has released a total of 63 vacancies.
The applicants can check their eligibility and then can apply for the desired post according to their qualifications. Here we have provided all the essential details about recruitment along with the application procedure. The candidates can go through this article first and then can apply for the application form.
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023 Overview
The table below will provide an idea about recruitment. It will consist of the important facts regarding the ISRO Propulsion Complex recruitment.
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Organization Recruiting||ISRO Propulsion Complex(IPRC)|
|Date of Advertisement||26th of March, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Designation to be Recruited||Technician |
Heavy Vehicle Driver
Light Vehicle Driver
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Minimum Education Required||Varies according to Post|
- CPCB Recruitment 2023
- EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- CDAC Recruitment 2023
ISRO IPRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear for the examination as well as getting finally selected for a particular post they are applying for. Here below we have provided an idea about the eligibility criteria required for the different designations.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Post Name||Minimum Education Required|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Civil)||The applicants are required to possess a diploma in the relevant stream. Apart from this, the applicants are required to have scored first division in their diploma. For more details check the official notification.|
|Technician ‘B’ ( Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Welder, Plumber)||For the post of Technician, they are required to have passed the 10th examination along with they must have completed ITI in the relevant trade. For specific details check the official notification.|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A and Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’||For the post of driver, the applicant should have passed the 10th examination. Along with this, the applicants should possess an LVD license and also a public service badge.|
|Fireman||Should have passed the 10th Examination. In addition to this, the candidates should pass the physical fitness standards|
For more specific details regarding the educational qualifications, the applicants are advised to visit the official notification. The official notification direct download link has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section.
Age Criteria (24-04-2023)
The applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 18 years and the applicant should not be more than 35 years of age. For the post of Fireman, the applicants can have a maximum age limit of 25 years. For all the other designations, the upper age limit is 35 years.
Apart from this, the applicants from the OBC category will be provided upper age limit relaxation of 3 years and for the ST and SC candidates, the upper age limit relaxation will be of 5 years.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
As the authorities have started accepting applications for the ISRO IPRC Recruitment, the candidates can follow the below steps and can fill out their application form:
- As an initial step, open the official portal of ISRO IPRC i.e.https://www.iprc.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage of the ISRO Propulsion Complex will open up on the screen.
- On the top of the homepage, there will be an icon for ‘Careers’.Click on the careers link.
- Afterwards, a new page will open up on the screen.
- On this page, there will be a link ‘Click Here to Apply Online’.Click on that link.
- Again a new page will open up on the screen with the designations named along with the essential qualification required. There will be a link “Click here to Apply“. Click on that link.
- Now eventually the application form will open up on the screen.
- Fill up the basic details such as name, valid email address, education details and more.
- Upload the scanned documents required as mentioned below.
- Now pay the application fees as recommended by the authority.
- Now preview the application form and then submit the application form accordingly.
Documents to be Uploaded
- The scanned coloured picture should be in a formal dress with a white background. Along with this, the format of the photo should be jpeg or jpg with the file size not exceeding 50kb.
- The scanned signature should be on white paper with a blue ink pen only. It should be in jpeg or jpg format with a size of file not exceeding 50 kb in this case also.
- For other additional documents, the applicants can refer to the official notification. The applicant should note that all the other documents should be in single pdf and their size should not be more than 10 MB.
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’, Fireman ‘A’, Technician ‘B’, Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ and Draughtsman ‘B’||Rs 500/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs 750/-|
Application Fee Refund
The refund of the application fee will be made to the applicants who appear in the CBT. The refund rates will be as shown below:
ISRO Propulsion Complex Selection Process
The candidates appearing for the ISRO IPRC recruitment will have to undergo the following selection process:
- Written Test
- Preliminary Medical Examination
- Skill Test or Physical Efficiency Test
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Here>>||ISRO IPRC Application Form Direct Link 2023|
|Download>>||ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the candidate cannot pay the application fees for the ISRO IPRC recruitment 2023 via bank challan or demand draft. The application fee will only be accepted through online mode.
Yes, there will be negative marking in the written examination for all the designations. The candidates can refer to the official notification and can find out the negative marking for the post they are applying for.
The monthly basic salary of the candidate selected as a Technical Assistant through the ISRO IPRC Examination 2023 will be Rs 44,900.