India Security Press, Nashik has issued a new recruitment advertisement for the positions of Welfare Officer and Junior Technician. The authority is inviting all eligible candidates to come forward for this recruitment drive. The officials have decided to fill around 107 vacancies with the ISP Nashik Recruitment 2023.
The officials have already released the application form on 15th July 2023. So, interested candidates can now apply online. You can get information about the eligibility, vacancy and other details on this page.
ISP Nashik Recruitment Notification 2023
The officials are going to select candidates for one year, but it might be extended based on the performance of applicants. Apart from online, the officials are not going to consider applications received through any other means. The selection of candidates will be provisional till the end stage.
It is important to submit the application form within the deadline to avoid delay. As per the schedule, the authority will end the application process on 16th August 2023. Aspirants can print their applications till the 31st of August 2023. We will update this page as soon as any new updates regarding the recruitment will be available.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
ISP Welfare Officer and Junior Technician Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||India Security Press, Nashik|
|Name of the Posts||Welfare Officer and Junior Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||108 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
ispnasik.spmcil.com Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Conditions
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post. Candidates will have to fulfil the requirements to become eligible for the application process. Given below are the essential requirements set by the authority:
- Age Limit:
- Welfare Officer: Candidates must not have been born earlier than 17th August 1993 and not later than 16th August 2005.
- Junior Technician: Applicants must not have been born before 17th August 1998 and not after 16th August 2005.
- Welfare Officer Educational Qualification:
- Applicants must possess a degree or diploma from state govt. recognized course according to the Maharashtra Welfare Officers.
- Aspirants should have knowledge of the Marathi language.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience after the degree as Welfare Officer/ Personnel Officer or HR Executive.
- Junior Technician EWducational Qualification:
- Interested candidates must possess a Full-Time ITI Certificate in the respective trade from a recognized NCVT/SCVT.
India Security Press, Nashik Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||15th July 2023|
|Deadline for the application process||16th August 2023|
|Application fee payment process||15th July to 16th August 2023|
|Date of the online examination||October/ November 2023|
|Display of Provisional Allotment||December 2023/ January 2024|
ISP Nashik Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised a total of 108 vacancies for this recruitment. The whole number of vacancies has been divided into different categories. Take a look at the detailed category-wise vacancy below:
|Junior Technician (Technical)||05||04||10||03||19|
|Junior Technician (Control)||06||03||10||03||19|
|Junior Technician (Studio)||00||00||01||00||03|
|Junior Technician (Store)||00||00||01||00||03|
|Junior Technician (CSD)||01||00||01||01||02|
|Junior Technician (Turner)||00||00||00||00||01|
|Junior Technician (Machinist Grinder)||00||00||00||00||01|
|Junior Technician (Welder)||00||00||00||00||01|
|Junior Technician (Fitter)||01||00||01||00||02|
|Junior Technician (Electrical)||00||00||01||00||01|
|Junior Technician (Electronic)||00||00||01||00||02|
ISP Nashik Recruitment Fee
Aspirants are also required to pay the application fee while applying for recruitment. It is a non-refundable fee and the authority will provide online modes for its payment. The authority is not entertain any other mode of payment. The application fee will be different for different category aspirants. Therefore, check the below table to check the Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Unreserved (General), EWS and OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 200/-|
How to apply online for the ISP Nashik Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants who are interested in submitting the application form can check out its detailed procedure on this page. The following are the steps through which you can submit the ispnasik.spmcil.com application form:
- Firstly, go to the official website of ISP Nashik with this link: https://ispnasik.spmcil.com/en/
- Secondly, the home page will get open on the screen.
- Thirdly, click on the Discover SPMCIL option and a drop-down will appear on the screen.
- After that, tap on the Careers section and the device will open a new screen.
- There you must find the title “Recruitment of Welfare Officer, A-2 Level and Junior Technician, W-1 Level at ISP” and click on the application link available in front of it.
- Afterwards, click on the registration link and get successfully registered to get the login credentials.
- Now you should log into the portal and get access to the online application form.
- Start filling out details in the form and move to the next step.
- Now, you need to upload the documents asked in the application form and finally, one step will remain.
- Select payment mode and other details and finally pay the application fee carefully.
- Submit the form and keep a copy of the same safe till the end of the recruitment process.
ISP Nashik Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||ISP Nashik Portal Link|
|Apply Online||ISP Nashik Recruitment Application Link|
|Read||ISP Nashik Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority releases the application form on the 15th of July 2023. The application process will remain active till 16th August 2023.
What is the pay scale for the Welfare Officer and Junior Technician positions?
Candidates getting selected for the post of Welfare Officer will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 29740-103000 and Junior Technician will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 18780-67390.
What is the selection process for the ISP Nashik Welfare Officer and Junior Technician Recruitment?
The officials are going to conduct the written examination to select candidates for the advertised position. The officials will release the name of candidates who qualified the exam and then the final selection will be done by verification.