IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023: Refinery Division of Indian Oil Corporation Limited has finally released vacancies for the Non-Executive Posts. The officials are inviting all interested and eligible candidates to apply for the IOCL Non-Executive 2023 Recruitment. There is a requirement for Non-Executive Personnel with experience in the industry. As you know that IOCL is one of the biggest company and a huge amount of candidates wants to get a job in this industry. So, if you are interested in this post then you should definitely try it.
All those candidates who are waiting for the publication of the application form will have to wait a little bit more. As per the official recruitment notification, the application form is all set to release on 1st March 2023. In case, anyone doesn’t know, it is informed that the application window will be available on the official web link of IOCL. Now, scroll down our page and get the latest updates on IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023.
IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials release the notification a few days before the commencement of the application process. The main reason behind it is so that more applicants can come to know about it and they can read all the details of the recruitment beforehand. The notification for the post of Non Executive has been released on 14th February 2023. The selection committee has provided an online medium for the application submission process.
The application must be submitted within the mentioned time. Or release, they might face rushing in the website in the last few days. The officials will close the iocl.com Non-Executive Application window on 20th March 2023. Apart from this, readers will see the vacancies, essential qualifications and other details in this article.
Highlights of iocl.com Non Executive Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Officials
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacant Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Non Executive Recruitment: Important Dates
|Display of the Advertisement
|14th February 2023
|Starting of online application
|1st March 2023 (10.00 AM)
|Last date to submit the application
|20th March 2023 (05.00 PM)
|Written Examination Date
|To be updated
|Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test
|To be updated
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Non Executive Recruitment
We are mentioning the eligibility for the Non-Executive post in this paragraph. Given below is the list of eligibility that must be attained by every candidate:
- The minimum age of the candidate while applying for the post should be at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the aspirants while applying for the post should be 26 years old.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC and ST, 3 years for Other Backward Classes and 10 years for physically handicapped.
- The educational qualification, as well as required experience, is different for different posts. Click on the direct link provided below to check the Post-Wise Educational Qualification:
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released 513 vacant posts. However, these vacancies are further divided into various posts. Given below is a table showing the Post-Wise Vacancies:
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Production)
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (P&U)
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Electrical) and (P&U-O&M)
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Mechanical)
|Junior Eng. Ass.: IV (Instrumentation)
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst: IV
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Fire & Safety)
|Junior Material & Tech. Assistant: IV
|Junior Nursing Ass.- IV
- GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2023
- HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SAIL Technician Skill Test Schedule
- TATA Steel Apprentice Result 2023
How to apply online for the IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023?
The following are the steps to fill out the IOCL Non-Executive Application Form:
- The application procedure will start once you will land on the home page of the IOCL website through this link: https://iocl.com/
- After landing on the page, scroll down the page a little and click on the Career option available on the same page.
- Now you will see the Latest Job Openings option on the new page, Click on it and the latest opening will appear on your device.
- Click on the respective application link from there and register yourself.
- Afterwards, access the application form and then start filling out the details in the application form.
- Once, the details are filled in, upload all asked certificates in the application form.
- Select the payment details and pay the application fee according to the category and do the final submission.
IOCL Non Executive Recruitment: Important Links
|Go to the official website
|IOCL Website Link
|Check out the Advertisement
|IOCL Non Executive Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ Web Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants belonging to the General, EWS and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application fee. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Aspirants who will get selected for the post of Non-Executive will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-
The authority will first conduct the written examination and then the Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test will be conducted for the qualified candidates.