Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy is going has released a notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the post of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 01/2021. Applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post may submit their application online mode only and other forms of application will not be accepted. Interested candidates must apply for it through the official website or from the link given below. The online application window will start from 22nd Feb 2021. For more details regarding the Indian Navy, tradesman Recruitment read the article given below.
Update: Online application window for Tradesman 2021 will remain active till 7th March 2021 (5 PM)
The selected candidates have to serve under the naval unit of the respective command and they can be posted anywhere in India.
- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
- 2 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Dates 2021
- 3 Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancies 2021
- 4 How to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
- 5 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Eligibility 2021
- 6 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Selection procedure
- 7 Navy Tradesman Recruitment Admit Card
- 8 Indian Navy Tradesman Result 2021
- 9 Important Points for Indian Navy tradesman
|Examination||Indian Navy recruitment 2021|
|Article category||Indian Navy Recruitment Application 2021|
|Job location||All across India|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Advertisement no.||INCET-TMM 01-2021|
|Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancies||1159|
|Job type||Non-Gazetted (Group C)|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Online Application||22nd Feb 2021 (10 AM)|
|Last date of application||7th March 2021 (5 PM)|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Official advertisement||Available|
|Pay Band||Rs.18000-56900 as per seventh pay commission|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login (Available)|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- Opening and closing duties
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Watch & ward duties.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Upkeeps of lawns, parks, potted, plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by higher authority
|Release of notification/advertisement||22nd Feb 2021|
|Online application starts||22nd Feb 2021|
|Last date for Indian Navy Tradesman application||7th March 2021 (5 PM)|
|Issue of admit card||To be updated later|
|Date of Indian Navy Tradesman exam||To be updated later|
|Declaration of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment result||To be updated later|
The authority has released the notification for the tradesman mate 2021 and this time they are going to recruit a total of 1159 candidates for different naval commands whose details has been given below: –
Candidates must keep the given points in mind before and during application-
- As per the recruitment notification, only online application will be accepted.
- Candidates must apply before the closing date of online registration.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not commit any mistake in filling application form. Indian Navy will not take any responsibility of incorrect forms.
- Applicants should not submit multiple application for same post.
- There is no need to send a copy of application form or document the office of Indian Navy.
Pre-requisites of applications-
- Candidates must have a valid and active mobile no. and an email ID.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph in the format prescribed by the Navy.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Birth certificate/ SSC/Matriculation for date of birth
- Proof of highest education
- Certificate of proof of Ex-serviceman
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwBDs certificate (if applicable)
- Visit official website of Indian Navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on “Join Navy” option.
- Open the “Civilians” tab.
- Click on “Tradesman Mate (TMM)”.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form accurately.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the filled-in application for personal record.
- All the candidates who are not exempted from the payment of application fee have to pay a fee of Rs.205/- (plus applicable tax/charges)
- SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application fee can be paid only through the online mode. It includes payment through net banking, debit/credit card, and UPI.
- Fee is not refundable under any circumstance.
All the candidates who are interested in filling application for this post must satisfy all the eligibility conditions. Any candidate found providing wrong eligibility information at any stage will be disqualified.
Candidates can check all the requirements for this post below-
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates must be of age between 18 to 25 years.
Category-wise age relaxation applicable on upper age of the candidates is as follows-
SC/ST- 15 years
|ESM||Military service period Plus 3 years|
|Sports person||upto 5 years ( SC/ST- 10 years)|
|Departmental candidates with 3 year regular & continuous service||upto 40 years (SC/ST- 45)|
- Applicants must have qualified class 10th from a recognized Board and they must have certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
The main selection of candidates is made on the basis of the selection test. However, there is procedure through which suitable candidates is recruited and finally selected. The complete selection procedure for the post of Tradesman MAT include the given stages-
- Screening of Application – The very first stage is the screening of application. In this process, applicants are selected on the basis of fulfilling the basic selection criteria. However, if a candidate is screened, it does not mean that he/she entitles to be called for CBT
- Selection Exam – The screened and shortlisted candidates after the application procedure are called for online exam. These candidates have to secure qualifying marks to pass the Computer Based exam.
- Allotment of provisional appointment Letter – Candidates will be provisional selected on the basis of merit in the online test and will be given a provisional appointment letter.
- Document Verification – The final selection will be made on the basis of verification of documents and medical examination and other selection requirements as specified by the Indian Government.
- Mode of Examination- Online (CBT)
- Type of questions- Objective type questions
- Medium of exam- English, and Hindi
- Maximum marks- 100
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
- General Intelligence and Reasoning-
The first part would include questions from Series, Odd One Out, Mathematical operations, Word-Based Problems, Problems Solving, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Ability-
It includes Ratio and Proportion, Average, Number Systems, Time & Work, Profit and Loss, Discount, Menstruation, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General English-
It includes vocabulary, sentence structure, synonymous, grammar, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- General Awareness-
It includes questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to its history, sports, culture, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Environmental Science, Current Events, Economics scene, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.
- Admit card will be issued only to the candidates whose applications will be screened.
- Registered candidates will be able to download their hall tickets at least a week before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates have to produce the admit card along with a photo identity proof to the invigilator at the exam venue.
- They can use any of the following photo ID proof- Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook. Ration card and Learner’s Driving License are not allowed.
After the commencement of the examination result will be announced. The result will be prepared on the basis of merit position of the candidates. The result will be released in the form of provisional select list and a provisional appointment letter will be allotted to the selected candidates.
In 2019, when the Indian navy announced the result of the tradesman mate only 536 candidates has been provisionally shortlisted.
- Applicants must read the official advertisement and guidelines properly before the application.
- All details must be filled with care in the application form as no chance for correction will be given.
- Candidates must remember the login password provided during registration.
- Examination dates will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on their registered mobile no. and email IDs.
For any clarification and assistance for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, candidates can write to the concerned authority at the email address provided below-
Or you can ask us in the comment below.
Applicants may submit their application online till 7th March 2021.
All applicant who have completed their 10th from recognize board and holds the ITI certificate and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
Applicants may submit their application through online only from Indian Navy official website.
Candidates need to pay Rs 205 for the application but applicant who are of SC/ST/PWBDs/Ex-servicemen and women are exempted from this.