Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the post of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate. Applicants who are interested and fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post may submit their application online mode only. The application link will be active from 26th August 2023. And the application will last till 25 September 2023. For more details regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment read the article given below.
The selected candidates have to serve under the naval unit of the respective command and they can be posted anywhere in India.
|Examination||Indian Navy recruitment|
|Article Category||Indian Navy Recruitment Application|
|Job location||All across India|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancies||362|
|Job type||Non-Gazetted (Group C)|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Online Application||26 August 2023|
|Last date of application||25 September 2023|
|Pay Band||Rs.19900-63200 as per the seventh pay commission|
The authority has released the notification for the Tradesman Mate 2023 and this time they are going to recruit a total of 362 candidates. The category and designation-wise post details can be checked from below: –
All the candidates who are interested in filling out applications for this post must satisfy all the eligibility conditions. Any candidate found providing wrong eligibility information at any stage will be disqualified.
Candidates can check all the requirements for this post below-
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Candidates must be of age between 18 to 25 years.
Category-wise age relaxation applicable to upper age of the candidates is as follows-
SC/ST- 15 years
|ESM||Military service period Plus 3 years|
|Sports person||upto 5 years ( SC/ST- 10 years)|
|Departmental candidates with 3 year regular & continuous service||upto 40 years (SC/ST- 45)|
- For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)
- Two years ITI Certificate course
- For other posts
- Completed Trade Post Apprenticeship or mechanic or its equivalent with 2 year of regular service in Amry, Air Force and Navy.
Candidates must keep the given points in mind before and during application-
- As per the recruitment notification, only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates must apply before the closing date of online registration.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not commit any mistakes in filling application form. Indian Navy will not take any responsibility for incorrect forms.
- Applicants should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- There is no need to send a copy of the application form or document to the office of Indian Navy.
Pre-requisites of applications-
- Candidates must have a valid and active mobile no. and an email ID.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph in the format prescribed by the Navy.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Birth certificate/ SSC/Matriculation for date of birth
- Proof of highest education
- Certificate of proof of Ex-serviceman
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwBDs certificate (if applicable)
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy- https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/
- Click on “Join Navy” option.
- Open the “Civilians” tab.
- Click on “Tradesman Mate ”.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form accurately.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the filled-in application for a personal record.
|Download||Indian Navy Tradesman Official Notification|
|Check||Indian Navy Tradesman Application Link|
The main selection of candidates is made on the basis of the selection test. However, there is a procedure through which suitable candidates are recruited and finally selected. The complete selection procedure for the post of Tradesman Skilled includes the given stages-
- Screening of Application – The very first stage is the screening of application. In this process, applicants are selected on the basis of fulfilling the basic selection criteria. However, if a candidate is screened, it does not mean that he/she is entitled to be called for CBT
- Selection Exam – The screened and shortlisted candidates after the application procedure are called for online exam. These candidates have to secure qualifying marks to pass the Computer-based exam.
- Allotment of provisional appointment Letter – Candidates will be provisional selected on the basis of merit in the online test and will be given a provisional appointment letter.
- Document Verification – The final selection will be made on the basis of verification of documents and medical examination and other selection requirements as specified by the Indian Government.
- Mode of Examination- Online (CBT)
- Type of questions- Objective type questions
- Medium of exam- English, and Hindi
- Maximum marks- 100
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
- General Intelligence and Reasoning-
The first part would include questions from Series, Odd One Out, Mathematical operations, Word-Based Problems, Problems Solving, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Ability-
It includes Ratio and Proportion, Average, Number Systems, Time & Work, Profit and Loss, Discount, Menstruation, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General English-
It includes vocabulary, sentence structure, synonymous, grammar, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- General Awareness-
It includes questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to its history, sports, culture, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Environmental Science, Current Events, the Economics scene, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.