Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment for June 2024: Good news for unmarried male and female aspirants looking for the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer notification. The authority has released its notification online. The eligible applicants may submit their Indian Navy SSC Officer application from 7 October 2023 onwards. The course for the said post will commence from June 2024 onwards at INA Ezhimala Kerala. To know more about the Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment and changes in the selection process, read the article below.
The Indian Navy has invited the online application for Short Service Commission for various branches whose online application is now active. Before submitting online applications, candidates check the important dates in the Indian Navy SSC Officer notification or this article.
|Article about||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Course Month||June 2023|
|Online application||7 October 2023|
|Last date to submit an application||29 October 2023|
|Selection Process||SSB, Medical, and merit list|
In the table below, we have mentioned all the details about Indian Navy SSC officer eligibility, vacancy, and availability of posts according to gender. So before you move forward check the criteria to determine whether you fulfil the same or not.
- Those who will be shortlsited for SSB will be intimated through SMS
- The duration of SSB will be of 5 days where Stage I will be of one day and Stage II will be of 4 days.
- Those recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training.
- The training for the courses was scheduled to be held in Jan 2023
The selection of the candidates will be done based on:
- Merit List
To fulfil the eligibility and other criteria for the posts, applicants can submit their online application by following a few steps, which we have given below: –
- Visit the Indian Navy’s official website, i.e. http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Before applying, you need to register first in the portal, and press the registration tab available on the home page.
- Now select the required option, whether you want to register with or without an Aadhar number.
- After this, the registration form will appear to fill in all the required details as mentioned in the document.
- Once the Navy SSC Officer 2023 application registration is done successfully, applicants must log in with the details to proceed.
- Attach all the documents as required to their place in format and size available.
Applicants have to keep ready some of the documents which were required in the online application: –
- Academic Certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Thumb and signature
- Identification proof
What is the last date to submit online application for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2023?
The last date to submit the online application for SSC is 29 October 2023.
How many posts are there in the recruitment?
Two hundred twenty-four posts are to be filled for the June 2024 session.
What is the selection procedure for the Indian Navy Short Service commissioned Officer?
SSC, Medical, and merit list.