Indian Navy SSC Officer Entry Recruitment 2021: Good news for the aspirants who are looking for the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer notification which was now released by the Indian Navy on its official website for unmarried male and women candidates only. Aspiring applicants can submit their Indian Navy SSC Officer application through online mode only from 29th Jan & 7th Feb 2021 as per the posts. The course for the said post will commence from June 2021 onwards at INA Ezhimala Kerala. To know more about the Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment and changes in the selection process read the article given below:
- 1 Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2.1 Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancies
- 2.2 Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 Eligibility & Vacancy Details
- 2.3 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer: Important points
- 2.4 Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC Officer
- 2.5 How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 Recruitment?
- 2.6 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer: Document Required
- 2.7 Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 Recruitment Important Links
The Indian navy has invited the online application for Short Service Commission in the executive branch (Sports and law) and technical Branch (Naval Instructor). The online application for the executive branch is available whereas for the technical branch it will available from 7th Feb 2021. Before submitting online application candidates do check the important dates which are available in the Indian Navy SSC Officer notification or this article.
|Article about||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting authority||Indian Navy|
|Course Month||June 2021|
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Online application||29th Jan 2021 (For Sports and Law)|
7th Feb 2021 (for Naval Constructor)
|Last date to submit an application||7th Feb 2021 (For Sports and Law)|
18th Feb 2021 (for Naval Constructor)
In the table given below, we have mentioned all the details about Indian Navy SSC officer eligibility, vacancy, and availability of posts according to gender. So before you move forward check the criteria whether you fulfill the same or not.
|Sports||Education: Must have regular PG degree or B.E/B.Tech in any field Those having diploma in sports coaching from National Institute of Sports/ M.Sc. in Sports will be preferred Professional: Must have participated at senior level national Championship/ Athletics/ Tennis/Football/Hockey/basketball/Swimming|
|Law||Must have degree in Law with minimum 55% marks and also he/she should be recognised by bar council of India.|
|Naval Constructor||B.E/B.Tech securing 60% marks in discipline given as: – Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean and marine engineering, Ship Technology, Ship design and building.|
Age criteria vary as per the cadre whose detail is given below: –
|Sports||22 to 27 years |
(must be born b/w 2nd July 1994 to 1st July 1999)
|Law||22 to 27 years|
(must be born b/w 2nd July 1994 to 1st July 1999)
|Naval Constructor||19 1/2 to 25 years |
(must be born b/w 2nd July 1996 to 1st Jan 2002)
- SSB will be conducted at Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Vishakhapatnam/ Kolkata on March 21 or later.
- Those who will be shortlsited for SSB will be intimated through SMS
- The duration of SSB will be of 5 days in which Stage I will be of one day and Stage II will be of 4 days.
- Those who have been recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training.
- The training for the courses was scheduled to be held in June 2021
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Law: Authority reserved the right to fix the cut off marks based on the percentage of the marks secured in their education qualification whereas 200 candidates approximately who are on the merit list will be shortlisted.
Sports: for selection in this candidates will compete in open merit and thus shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Those having Diploma will be preferred for the post.
Naval Constructor: For this authority reserve the right to shortlist the application and cut off % for the selection. In this approx. 800 applicant will be shortlisted for SSB
On fulfilling the eligibility and other criteria for the posts applicants can submit their online application by following few steps which we have given below: –
- Visit the Indian Navy official website i.e. http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Before applying you need to register first in the portal and for that press the registration tab available on the home page
- Now select the required option whether you wanted to register with or without an Aadhar number
- After this registration form will appear to you fill in all the required details as mentioned in the document.
- Once Navy SSC Officer 2021 application registration successfully now login to the portal with the details received during the registration.
- Attach all the documents as required to their place in format and size available.
Applicants have to keep ready some of the documents which were required in the online application: –
- Academic Certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Thumb and signature
- Identification proof
|Navy SSC Officer 2021 Registration||Click here|
|Candidates login||Click here|
|Navy SSC Officer Official Notification||Download here|
the last date to submit the online application for Sports and Law posts is 7th Feb 2021 whereas for Naval instructor it is 18th Feb 2021.
Total 17 posts are their for the recruitment
SSC, Medical and merit list.
Applicants can submit their application online mode from Indian Navy official website.
All the best for Navy SSC Officer 2021 Recruitment.