Indian Navy is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Tradesman Mate and Non-Ministerial positions. Readers interested in the recruitment drive can check their eligibility and apply for the post accordingly. The officials will start the Indian Navy INCET Recruitment registration on 18 December 2023.
Selected applicants will work under the administrative control of respective commands. The officials have released a total of 910 vacancies, which are further divided into various posts and categories. Check Out details regarding the application submission process, eligibility, vacancies and others.
The application form can be accessed on the official Indian Navy website. The last date to submit the application form is 31 December 2023. After the deadline, no application will be considered for the advertised position.
Application submitted with requisite fee will be considered for screening. As per the details, Rs 295 needs to be paid by the applicants except for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen categories. To learn about eligibility and vacancies in Indian Navy INCET Recruitment, read below.
|Name of the Authority
|Name of the Test
|Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test
|Application Form Availability Mode
|All Over India
|Official Web Portal
Applicants must meet the conditions mentioned in this section to be selected for the abovementioned position. The following are the required conditions set by the authority for the Indian Navy INCET Recruitment:
- Age Limit:
- Chargeman (Ammunition Workshop and Factory) and Tradesman Mate: 18 to 25 years old.
- The rest of the positions are for 18- 27 year olds.
- Essential Qualification:
|Chargeman (Ammunition Workshop and Factory)
|Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree of Science in Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics from a recognized university.
Must possess a diploma in Chemical Engg. (Ammunition Workshop) and Electricals/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Engg. from a recognized institute.
|Senior Draughtsman (Electrical, Mechanical, Construction, Armament)
|Must have completed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Must hold a two-year diploma or certificate in draughtsmanship from a recognized educational institute.
Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience from a drawing and design office in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Naval Architecture Engineering/ Cartography.
|Must have completed matriculation from a recognized board.
Must hold a certificate from a recognized ITI in the respective trade.
The officials have advertised a total of 910 vacancies for the advertised position. The following table will provide post-wise vacancy details. Check out the table below:
|Name of the Position
|Chargeman (Ammunition Workshop)
|Senior Draughtsman (Electrical)
|Senior Draughtsman (Mechanical)
|Senior Draughtsman (Construction)
|Senior Draughtsman (Cartographic)
|Senior Draughtsman (Armament)
|Eastern Naval Command
|Western Naval Command
|Southern Naval Command
|910 Vacant Posts
Applicants will learn about the online application process in the following paragraph. The following are the steps to submit the Indian Navy INCET Recruitment Form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Join Indian Navy using the link address available here: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the same web portal will open on the device.
- Thirdly, you must scroll down the home page and locate the Apply Online option.
- After successfully finding the option, click on it once, and a new page will form on the device.
- Now, carefully select the state and captcha code and click the save button.
- After that, you will see the login section on the page. Provide the login credentials to open the dashboard.
- You must complete the registration process to log in if you are a new user.
- Afterwards, get access to the application form for the above-mentioned position.
- Start carefully entering the details asked in the application form and recheck the details before proceeding further.
- After that, attach the scanned copies of the required documents within the specified size.
- Later, you must pay the examination fee by selecting the payment mode and providing other related details.
- Lastly, look at the whole form and click on the submit button at the end of the form to complete the application submission process.
|Visit the Web Portal
|Join Indian Navy Web Portal Link
|Indian Navy INCET Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVHSQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in INCET Application Form?
The officials have mentioned in the advertisement that the application process is scheduled to commence on 18 December 2023 (10.00 AM).
What is the selection process for the Indian Navy INCET Recruitment?
After the application process is concluded, the authority will start evaluating the applications and shortlist candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for the exam. The final selection will be done based on the scored marks.
What is the pay scale for the भारतीय नौसेना सिविलियन भर्ती?
Candidates getting selected for the position of Tradesman Mate will get the Pay Level- 01 (Rs. 18,000 to 56,900/-) and the rest of the posts will get the Pay Level- 06 (Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)