Indian Navy Officials are all set to conduct the engagement process of Civilian Personnel in the Indian Navy. The officials have recently released the notification as well as invited eligible candidates for the post of Chargeman. Candidates who will get selected for the post will be working in the headquarters of Western, Eastern and Southern Naval Command and Andaman and Nicobar Command.
The recruitment drive is going to fill out a total of 372 vacancies released by the concerned authority. It is informed that the officials have not started the application process. As per the officials, the authorities are all set to commence the application submission procedure on 15th May 2023 (At 10.00 AM). Readers can get more information on Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 by reading this article.
It is imperative that candidates seeking to apply for the Indian Navy read the detailed instructions available on the authorized portal carefully before filling out the online www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Chargeman Application Form. After filling out the form, they must recheck it thoroughly before submitting it. Therefore, after the final submission, any request for change or correction in the details given in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The application process is scheduled to end on 29th May 2023 at 11.00 PM. The Indian Navy holds the authority to allocate selected candidates to any location within India, as per the organizational demands or limitations. The details regarding the educational qualification and others are mentioned on this page.
Suggested: Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023
|Name of the Officials||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Chairman|
|Notification Number||CM 01/2023|
|Group||Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Location||All around India|
|Number of Vacancies||372 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Information regarding the eligibility criteria has been provided by the officials. Only candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the authority will be considered for the posts. The eligibility criteria for the Chargeman post are listed below:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Candidates must be between 18 to 5 years old to apply for recruitment as of the deadline of the application process.
- Age relaxation:
- SC/ ST: 5 yrs
- OBC: 3 yrs
- PwBD UR: 10 yrs, PwBD OBC: 13 yrs and PwBD SC/ ST: 15 yrs
- ESM: 3 yrs
- Departmental Candidates: 5 yrs
- Defence disabled personnel (UR) 3 yrs and 8 yrs for SC/ ST.
- A degree in Science from a recognized university is required, with a specialization in Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics. OR,
- Candidates must hold a diploma in the respective field from a recognized institute of college.
Here is detailed vacancy information:
|Electrical Group||–||Pipe Fitter||21|
|Weapon Group||–||Machinery Control Fitter||05|
|Electronics Fitter||11||Ref. and A/C Fitter||08|
|Gyro Fitter||05||Construction & Maintenance Group||–|
|Weapon Fitter||08||Ship Fitter||06|
|Boiler Maker||03||Ice Fitter Crane||05|
|GT Fitter||12||Prodn. Planning & Control Group|
The following are the steps that will open the Indian Navy CM 01/2023 Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the Indian Navy portal with the link mentioned here: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Scroll down the home screen on the Indian Navy portal and click on the Apply Online option.
- Now, select the state and enter the captcha code on the new page and submit them.
- The login box will appear afterwards here you must tap on the Register option.
- Select the mode of registration and provide the details based on the previous choice.
- Once, you are registered successfully, log in by providing the necessary details and submit them,
- Find and click on the respective position application link and the application form will open.
- Now, you must start entering the particulars on the application form and upload the required documents.
- After that, you must pay the application fee as per the selected category and recheck the filled-in form.
- Click on the submit tab and then click on print to take the hard copy of the application form.
|Commencement of the online application||15th May 2023 (10.00 AM)|
|Deadline for the application process||29th May 2023 (11.00 PM)|
|Publication of the e-admit card||To be announced|
|Date of the examination||To be announced|
|Apply Online||Indian Navy Application Link|
|Visit the official website||Indian Navy Website Link|
|Read the Notification||Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Notification Link|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The chosen candidates will receive compensation at Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-112,400) within the Pay Matrix.
All online applications received by the Indian Navy will undergo screening to assess eligibility based on the criteria and terms and conditions established by the GOI. After that, the exam will be conducted based on which the final selection will be done.
Candidates who wish to apply for the position must pay a non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of Rs. 278/- along with any applicable charges. The fee can be paid online through credit card, net banking, or UPI. Women and women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM are exempted from paying the fee.