For the 02/2023 Indian Navy Agniveer MR Batch, the authority is all set to conduct a recruitment process. In the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 MR, the online application process will commence on 29 May 2023 exclusively on the Indian Navy C-DAC portal. The applicants who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria can submit this online application form up to 19 June 2023.
Through this article, we will cover all the crucial details pertaining to the Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023. So, the applicants willing to take part in this recruitment process kindly go through the complete article.
Before commencing the application process for recruitment, the authority published the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment MR 2023 Notification. All the applicants who wish to take part in this recruitment process are required to check out this notification before filling out the application form. The applicants can find all the relevant details from this notification in the entirety of this article. Also, the applicants can access the link to this notification at the end of this article.
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Designation||Agniveer MR|
|Number of Vacancies||100 (including 20 Women)|
|Name of the Scheme||Agneepath Scheme|
|Training Location||INS Chilika, Odisha|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, Physical Tests, a Written Examination, and a Medical Test|
|Examination Question Type||Objective|
|Indian Navy C-DAC Official Website||https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/|
The details of all the crucial dates for the Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 are in the following table
|Application Process Start Date||29 May 2023|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Form||19 June 2023|
|CBT, Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test||July 2023|
|Joining of INS Chilka by Indian Navy Agniveer||November 2023|
To apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023, the applicants are required to satisfy the following conditions of eligibility.
- The male and female applicants that apply for the post must be citizens of India. Moreover, the applicants must be unmarried.
- Applicants born between 1 November 2002 to 31 April 2006 (Including both dates) are eligible to apply for the posts.
- The applicants must have passed class 10th or matriculation or equivalent from recognised educational boards.
The aspirants must and sure that they have the following documents that are required for filling out the application form:
- Original certificates of the candidates
- Mark sheet for the respective educational qualification
- Domicile certificate or address proof
- In case the candidates have attended NCC, the respective certificate is required
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
To apply for the agniveernavy.cdac.in MR Recruitment 2023, the applicants must follow the following steps on the authority’s official website.
- Open the official portal of Indian Navy C-DAC at https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/.
- On the homepage of the portal, select the Agniveer MR option.
- After this, choose the relevant option for New Registration.
- Now, proceed to fill out the registration form and generate unique login credentials.
- With these login details, start to fill out the online application form.
- Fill in all the spaces on the application form and upload the required documents as per the given instructions.
- After this, crosscheck all the information on the application form and make the payment of the application fee.
- Once the application fee is successfully submitted, the application process will be concluded.
- Now submit the application form and attain a hard copy of it for the upcoming selection stages.
भारतीय नौसेना अग्निवीर MR Recruitment Examination Fee 2023
Along with the application, the applicants also need to pay the भारतीय नौसेना अग्निवीर MR Recruitment Examination Fee 2023. For this, the applicants must use the given online payment methods to pay Rs. 550/- + 18% GST on the application portal. It is compulsory for the application to pay this examination within the prescribed deadline.
In the Agniveer Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure 2023, the applicants will go through two stages. Stage 1 of the selection process will have a Computer-Based Test. In this test, the applicants will be given 50 MCQs to attempt in 30 minutes. After this test is conducted, the authority will shortlist the applicants for Stage 2.
In this Stage of the Selection Process, the applicants will go through a Written Examination, a Physical Fitness Test and a Recruitment Medical Examination. Once all these rounds are complete, the applicants will finally be selected for the advertised post.
|Apply Online||Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Details Check Out||Indian Navy Agniveer MR Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
What will be the in-hand salary of the Indian Agniveer MR in the first year of service?
The In-hand salary of the Indian Agniveer MR in the first year of service will be Rs. 21000/-.
No, the authority will not refund the examination fee of the applicants who withdraw their names from the selection process.
Where will the recruits go for training after the final selection?
The selected candidates or the Agniveers will head to INS Chilka for training purposes for a duration of 4 years.