Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2023: The Indian Bank is all set to recruit Specialist Officers. The aspirants are invited to apply for the post in online mode. They will have to fill out the form, only if they are eligible. They will be shortlisted on the basis of the details they mention in the application. Post that, they will have to appear for the announced selection process. The recruitment of the applicants will be on the basis of their performance in the recruitment procedure. Those who are interested in applying for the posts under Specialist Officer must check all the information pertaining to the recruitment such as Online Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, Pay Scale, and more.
To read everything about Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023, head to the article written below.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Notification
203 vacancies have been notified by the Indian Bank under the category of Specialist Officers. 41 posts are informed so far in the bank. The recruitment process will commence on 16th Feb 2023. The authorities have announced that the candidates who are eligible will have to apply online for recruitment. The candidates must check all the details prior to the application. The deadline for the recruitment has been announced as 28th Feb 2023. Those who will fail to submit their application prior to the last date will not be considered for the posts. The very first part of the recruitment process is an online application. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their details in the application form and then will have to appear for the Written or Online Test. Post that, the ones who will qualify will have to appear for the Interview.
Do Read: Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Bank SO Recruitment|
|Post Category||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Posts||41|
|Number of Vacancies||203|
|Scale||I, II, III, and IV|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
Vacancies of Specialist Officers in Indian Bank
203 vacancies have been announced for 41 posts under Specialist Officers in the Indian Bank. Posts have been announced for Scale I, II, III, and IV. The authorities have announced the following vacancies with the reservation criteria:
Pay Scale for Indian Bank SO
The authorities have announced the pay scale depending upon the scale of the posts. Check the details of the pay for each scale here:
- Scale-I: Rs. 36,000-68,340
- Scale-II: Rs. 48,170-69,810
- Scale-III: Rs. 63,840-78,230
- Scale-IV: Rs. 76,010-89,890
Also Read: Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023
Indian Bank Recruitment Schedule
For the recruitment of a Specialist Officer in the Indian Bank, the authorities have announced the following dates:
|Online Application Commencement||16th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Edit Applications||28th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Print Applications||–|
|Start of Application Fee Payment||16th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||28th Feb 2023|
Indian Bank Specialist Officers’ Eligibility Criteria
The authorities have announced different eligibility criteria for different posts. The candidates who will be preparing for the said posts need to check the detailed conditions and only then apply for the posts. The following eligibility conditions have been announced:
- The candidate must be an Indian, a Nepal or Bhutan Subject, a Tibetan Refugee, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from the neighbouring countries or other announced lands.
- The applicants should hold the degree required for the post that has been announced.
- Relevant experience in the field is also a must if required by the bank for the post.
- Check the detailed educational qualification details HERE.
Documents required for Indian Bank SO Application
The applicants will be required to upload the Photograph and Signature in a subsequent manner:
- The dimensions must be 200 X 230 pixels.
- The minimum resolution has to be 200 dpi.
- The photograph needs to be recently taken and coloured.
- The size of the file must be between 20KB and 50 KB.
- The format needs to be JPG or JPEG.
- The candidates must sign on white paper with a black pen and scan it in order to upload.
- The preferred pixels are 140X60.
- The minimum resolution has to be 200dpi.
- The size of the file needs to be between 10KB and 20 KB.
- A signature must not be in capital letters.
- The format needs to be JPG or JPEG.
Apply Online for Indian Bank Specialist Officers @ indianbank.in
The candidates need to follow the procedure given below in order to apply online for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in the Indian Bank:
- Open the official portal of the Indian Bank at indianbank.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the Careers option in the menu given down below.
- All the Current Openings will be listed on the page.
- Click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2023.
- The dropdown will open up. Tap on the option of Click Here for Registration.
- The Registration portal subsequently opens up.
- Nextly, tap on Click Here for New Registration box.
- Enter all the details of the Candidate and click on Save and Next.
- Nextly, Upload a Photograph and Signature in the format specified above.
- Enter other Details of the Candidate.
- Tap on Preview to see the application form completely filled. Review all the details mentioned in it.
- Finally, pay the Application Fee.
- Print the completely filled and submitted application form for future reference.
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Application Fee
The applicants will have to pay the application fee online mode using the payment gateways made available to them. The bank is using a safe transaction window for this purpose. The applicable fee differs depending upon the category to which the candidate belongs. The amount can be paid any time between 16th to 28th Feb 2023. Both the days are included in the time limit. The following fee has to be paid by the Candidates, the amount includes GST:
- For Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWBD): Rs. 175.
- For Other categories: Rs. 185
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Important Links
|Official Portal of the Indian Bank||indianbank.in|
|Indian Bank Specialist Officers SO Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf Download||Click Here|
|Online Application for Indian Bank Specialist Officer||ibpsonline.ibps.in|