Indian Army women GD Soldier Online Form 2020 Application Eligibility: A recruitment for 99 women GD Soldier has been approved by Indian Army in military police. This recruitment is completely for women. Application form for Indian Army women GD Soldier will be initiate from 27 July 2020. Last date to complete application form is 31st August 2020. Here in this article, we are providing all the details regarding the exam and other eligibility which are required for selection. This will be a golden opportunity to the female candidate who wants to serve the country with their blood and sweat.
- 1 Indian Army Women GD Soldier 2020 Recruitment
- 2 Indian Army Women GD Soldier– Eligibility
Indian Army Women GD Soldier 2020 Recruitment
From 27 July 2020 application form filling has been initiated for general duty women Soldier. This application form will be filled from the official website. All female candidates who are eligible can apply.
|1||Exam Conducted by||Indian Army|
|2||Name of the post||General duty soldier women|
|4||Application starts||27th July 2020|
|5||Last date to apply||31st August 2020|
भारतीय आर्मी द्वारा जारी में नोटिफिकेशन में इंडियन आर्मी जनरल मिलिट्री सोल्जर भर्तियों का विवरण दिया गया है जिसमें बताया गया है की कुल 99 पदों पर महिला जनरल मिलिट्री की भर्तियां होंगी
Also Check: Indian Army Bharti 2020 State Wise Recruitment
इस प्रक्रिया के लिए आवेदन ऑनलाइन आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से भरा जा सकता है एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म की शुरुआत 27 जुलाई 2020 से हो गई है तथा 31 अगस्त 2020 तक भरी जाती है जो भी विद्यार्थी योग्य मानते हैं तथा भारतीय सेना में शामिल होकर देश की सेवा करना चाहते हैं वह आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से फॉर्म भर सकते हैं यह भर्तियां केवल महिलाओं के लिए जो साडे 17 से लेकर 21 वर्ष के उम्र के बीच में है तथा निम्न योग्यता दसवीं होl
Indian Army Women GD Soldier– Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria among different section which a candidate should have to be part of women military police. List of those eligibility criteria are: –
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Only female candidates can apply
Candidate must have cleared 10th/Higher Secondary examination/SSLC with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% marks aggregate. This calculation of percentage should be done without mentioning any specific subject.
- Candidate age limit is set between 17 1/ 2 and 21
- This means that candidate who are born from 1st October 1999 to 1st April 2003 are eligible to fill the application.
- Female candidate height must be minimum 152 cm and weight should be according to the Army medical standard.
- Chest expansion- It required that the candidate must be able to expand their chest up to 5 centimetres.
- Important note is mentioned that admit card will be allotted to Limited number of candidates who will clear the cut off of merit list.
- In merit list, preference will be given to the candidate who scored more. If the marks are same, the preference will be given to the candidate who has more age.
- There is some Age relaxation for widows of Defence Personnel. This means, those candidates are eligible to fill application form till 30 year (age on joining training date).
Once the candidate fulfils above required eligibility, they are eligible to fill application form. But this is not the satisfactory reason to get selected. Candidate must clear written test, physical Efficiency Test, physical standard test, medical and document verification to be in the list of selected candidates.
How to fill Indian Army Women GD Soldier Online Form 2020
Application form will be accepted through online mode only. Candidate who find themselves eligible and interested in Indian Army job need to clear the eligibility criteria. Now they have to follow some basic step which are required to fill application form: –
- First step is to visit official website which is https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
- In home screen, there will be an option for registration tab
- Click over the registration tab and fill the basic details to register yourself
- After registration
- Now it is required to click over the option of apply Indian Army women GD Soldier
- Candidate needs to login here with the long credentials provided to candidate after registration
- Personal, educational details will be asked
- Fill all the details and upload the documents
- After that, it is required to submit the application form
- Once the application form is submitted, take a printout for future reference.
Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment Procedure
Candidate have to clear written test, physical Efficiency Test and physical standard test to get selected.
This will be conducted for candidate who are medically fit. Through admit card, they will be invited to the examination centre. For written test, admit card will be generated for common entrance test after declaration of medically fit by military hospital or Command Hospital. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer and each question will carry equal marks. Examination will be based on multiple choice question. Soon after examination result will be declared on official website. No separate letter will be sent of result to candidate.
Physical standard test
There are some basic standards which are required to be cleared by candidate. This standard has already been discussed in eligibility criteria.
Physical Efficiency Test
In this section, candidate efficiency and stamina has been checked. This is very much required and important for military police physical fitness.
A race of 1.6 kilometre needs to be cleared by candidate in 7 minutes 30 second for group 1.
For group 2 candidate, there will be a provision of extra time of 30 second.
A long jump of 10 feet needs to be cleared by candidate.
It is also expected from candidate to have high jump of 3 feet.
All these are of qualifying nature and no marks is allotted for this. But it is very much required to get qualified. Even after getting very good marks in an examination, it doesn’t guarantee the recruitment if candidate has not qualified is in physical Efficiency Test or standard test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Filling of application form has been already started from 27 July 2020
Ans. Candidate can apply for Indian Army women GD soldier to 31st August 2020
Ans. A total of 99 recruitment vacancies has announced all categories.
Ans. To get selected as military police, candidate need to clear written test, physical Efficiency Test and physical standard test.
Ans. There is no fee for application. All the candidate from different categories are exempted from fee.
Ans. Candidate must have a minimum height of 152 cm to apply. But there is relaxation provided of 4 centimetres to candidate of Northeast, Gorkha and Garhwali.
Ans. Candidate age must be in between 17 1/2 to 21 year. However, for widows of Defence Personnel, it has been relaxed to 30 years.
Ans. Application form will be filled from official website which is https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Ans. Recruitment rallies will be conducted in Lucknow, Jabalpur, Ambala, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. candidate will be provided venue according to their home district.