Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Application date is extended to 20th March 2023
The Indian Army recently invited online applications for the recruitment of Male Candidates through the Agnipath Scheme. Now, they are all set to conduct the rally-wise appointment of Female aspirants as Agniveers in the Army. Thus, they are inviting online applications through the Join Indian Army portal. All eligible candidates need to fill out the application form and submit it before the deadline. These applicants will be called in for further selection procedures.
All the details about the Indian Army Women Agniveer have been provided subsequently. Read the following article thoroughly for details such as Eligibility Criteria, Online Form Procedures, Last Date to fill out the application form, and much more.
Indian Army Women Agniveer 2023
On 16th Feb the Indian Army activated the link for the online application form for the recruitment of Female Candidates as Agniveers. The candidates who wish to get recruited need to apply online by filling out the application form. The aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria and job specifications carefully. If they are enough qualified and accept all the criteria, they must apply. On the basis of the eligibility of their application, the authorities will shortlist them and provide them admit cards to appear for the exam.
Those who will qualify at every state of the recruitment procedure will be finally selected for the post. The last date to submit the completely filled out application forms is 15th March 2023. The authorities will not accept any registrations for the Recruitment Year 2023 post that.
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023
Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Army Women Agniveer|
|Recruitment Period||4 Years|
|Start Date of Application||16th Feb 2023|
|Application Deadline||20th March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Women Candidates in Indian Army Agniveer
The Candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of Women Agniveer need to observe the eligibility criteria. In case the candidates are found to be ineligible, they will not be recruited by the authorities. The following eligibility conduction has been listed by the recruitment cell of the Indian Army:
- The Candidates must be Females as far as the gender criteria is considered.
- The minimum age for application has been strictly specified as 17.5 years.
- The upper age limit for application of Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment was initially announced as 21 years. However, following many reasons, the authorities extended it to 23 years. Additionally, there will be no relaxation allowed to any candidate due to any reason.
- The candidates must have at least passed Class 10th.
- Minimum 45% marks are required in the Class 10th or equivalent educational level.
- The candidate should have obtained their educational degree from an educational board which is recognised by the Indian Army.
- The Candidates should satisfy the Physical Standards as specified by the authorities.
Indian Agniveer Female Agniveers Application Form
The aspirants of the post of Women Agniveer need to register online on the Join Indian Army portal if they wish to get recruited. The candidates will have to further login and fill out the application form by following the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of Join Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the Home page, check the topmost menu and tap on the option of Agnipath.
- The dropdown list will open up with multiple options pertaining to the Agnipath scheme.
- Click on the option of Login/Apply Online.
- If the Candidate has already been registered previously online, they need to enter their login credentials in the Login Form.
- Those who are not already registered on the Join Indian Army portal need to tap on the Registration option.
- Read all the Instructions pertaining to the registration on Join Indian Army portal.
- Tap on Continue to open up the Registration Form.
- Enter all the details required in the form and obtain the login credentials. Use the Username and Password to log in.
- Finally, the Application Form for the Agniveer Rally Recruitment of Female Candidates will open up.
- Upload the required document in the required formats and sizes.
- Review the application forms carefully prior to submission. Any error in the details or application submission can result in cancellation of the candidature or disqualification.
- Finally, press on Submit to apply for the Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- Get a Print out of the submitted application for convenience in the future.
Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023: Key Links
|Official Portal||Join Indian Army|
|Click Here||Indian Army Women Agniveer Direct Application Link|
The aspirants for the post of Women Agniveers in the Indian Army need to fill out the online application form before 20th March 2023.
To apply for Indian Army Women Agniveer Recruitment, the aspirants need to fill out the online application form of recruitment on the Join Indian Army portal at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The applicants will be judged on the basis of their application initially. If they submitted a complete application form and are observed to be eligible, they shall be called in for the Physical Standard Test along with Documentation. Post that, the qualifying candidates will be invited for the Written test followed by the Medical Test. The candidates who will qualify at each stage of recruitment will be finally selected for the post of Women Agniveer.
Tentatively, the Recruitment Written Test for the Indian Army Women Agniveer will be held in April 2023.