Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2023: Indian Army is inviting aspirants to come forward and apply for the Group C Civilian posts. All eligible candidates who were waiting for the authority to release vacancies for the MTS, Mess Waiter, etc posts should apply for it. The authority to publish the application window shortly. The Indian Army MTS 2023 Application Form was released for candidates on 18th February 2023. Interested candidates who want to know more about the Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2023 should read our article prepared here thoroughly.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2023
The recruitment cannot be started without detailed notification So, the officials have decided to release the detailed advertisement as well as the application form on the same day i.e., 18th February 2023. The joinindianarmy.nic.in MTS Application Form can be accessed from the notification or online. However, it needs to be submitted offline and the procedure is available below. The application form must reach the mentioned address within the given time.
As per the official notification, the last date for submitting the application for in 21 days from the display of the advertisement. To make this process easier, a direct application has been provided here which will be activated tomorrow i.e., 18th February 2023. You will also come across the details about the vacancies, qualifications, etc, in the following article.
joinindianarmy.nic.in MTS Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Group C Posts|
|Number of Vacant Posts||93 Vacant Posts|
|State||All over India|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Practical|
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the detailed advertisement||18th February 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||18th February 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application process||10th March 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced|
|Practical Date||To be announced|
Join Indian Army MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned posts:
- Aspirants must hold the nationality of India.
- The minimum age of users should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age should be 25 years old.
- Given below is the education qualification for different posts:
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board. At least one year of experience in the trade will be preferred.|
|Washerman||Must have passed Class 10th and should be able to wash the clothes of military/ civilian.|
|Mess Waiter||Aspirants must have qualified Class 10th. One year of experience in the trade will be preferred.|
|Masalchi||Candidates must have qualified 10th Class and should know the work of Masalchi.|
|Cook||Should have passed Class 10th and has knowledge of cooking and trade.|
|Barber||Must have passed Class 10th or equivalent from a well-known board. A minimum of one year of experience will be desirable.|
Indian Army MTS Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 93 vacancies have been released that are further divided into various posts and categories. Given below is the table that will provide Post as well as Caste-Wise Vacancies:
- Indian Army Bharti 2023
- Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for the Indian Army MTS Recruitment?
This paragraph has been prepared for candidates who are having problems understanding the application procedure. Here are the steps to fill out the application form:
- Aspirants must visit the official web portal for Indian Army i.e., https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Now you must find the respective application link after the authentication and tap on it.
- The pdf file will get open and it will consist of the application form. Take a printout of it.
- After that, enter the details asked in the application form carefully and move forward.
- Attach the documents mentioned in the below block and place the form in a folder.
- Finally, end the procedure by submitting the application form to the below-mentioned address:
HQ 21 Movement Control Group,
c.o 56 APO
Required documents for the Indian Army MTS Application Form
The application procedure also includes the step of attaching the asked documents to the application form. Only photocopies of the required documents must be attached. Aspirants must keep the original document safe. Given below is the list of the essential documents:
- Class 10th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category/ Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- EWS Eligibility Certificate
- 2 envelopes of self-address with a stamp of 5 rupees.
- Two Passport Sized Photographs of the candidate
- No Objection Certificate from a current organisation in which they are working.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment: Important Links
|Go to the official website||Indian Army Website|
|Check recruitment notification||Indian Army MTS Recruitment Notification Link|
|For more updates, follow||NVSHQ Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants can easily access the application form through the Indian Army’s official website. A direct application link is also available in this article.
The officials have not mentioned any details related to the application fee in the recruitment notification. We might get details in the detailed notification that will be released on 18th February 2023.
The section process will start with the written exam. All registered candidates will have to appear for it, After that the practical exam will be conducted and then the final selection will be done.