Indian Army Bharti/Recruitment 2020: Every Indian dream is to join the Indian Army; by joining Indian Army Bharti they will get a chance to serve their nation and get a respectable job. And to fulfill all Indian’s dreams they conducted recruitment rally all over India from time to time. And so many youngsters who are eligible for the post try hard to get that. There are so many ways through which you can fulfill your dreams to be in the Indian Army.
Latest Update: The recruitment rally which is going to be conduct in the month of April 2020 has been postponed fresh dates for the rally will be issued later on. For any updates check this page regularly
Update: Check below for latest Upcoming Army Bharti Rally
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Army Bharti 2020
- 2 Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Check 2020
- 3 Indian Army Bharti Registration online 2020
- 4 Important Links for Indian Army Bharti
- 5 इंडियन आर्मी भर्ती 2020
- 6 Indian Army Bharti 2020
Indian Army Bharti 2020
Below in this article, we have tried to give you some information related to the recruitment rally like eligibility, document, how to apply online and information regarding some upcoming rallies which are going to be conducted by the Indian army across India.
Upcoming Rally for JCO/OR Rank 2020
|Location||Application Date||Rally Date||Notification||Apply Link|
|Kotdwara, Uttarakhand||18th March to 1st May 2020||14th May to 27th May 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Devbhumi Dwarka (Gujarat)||13th March to 26th April 2020||12th May to 21st May 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||21st March to 19th April 2020||5th May to 16th May 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Ghoom||13th March to 26th April 2020||4th May to 6th May 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1st March to 30th March 2020|| ||Click here||Click Here|
|Shillong||5th March to 18th April 2020||4th May to 6th May 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Shimla||16th February 2020 to 31st of March 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Mangalore (Karnataka)||16th Feb to 20th March 2020|| ||Click here||Click Here|
|Cuttack||8th Feb to 23rd March 2020|| ||Click here||Click Here|
|Sikkim||22nd April to 28th April 2020||7th May to 10th May 2020||click here||Click Here|
|Ludhiana||7th Feb to 22nd March 2020||Click here||Click Here|
|Ranchi||5th Feb to 20 March 2020|| ||Click here||Click Here|
|Nagaland||1st Feb to 16th March 2020||Click here||Click Here|
How To Join Indian Army?
As we stated above the Indian Army provides various opportunities to those aspirants who want to join Indian Army. Here we will inform you about the 20 ways you can take up to be a part of Indian Army. Have a look at the different opportunities you have to join the Indian Army.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment in Indian Army
|Soldier (General Duty All arms)||High school or matric pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% in each subject.||17 ½ to 21 years|
|Soldier technical||Intermediate pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Soldier clerk/storekeeper Technical||Intermediate examination pass in any stream having minimum 60% marks and 50% in each subject||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Soldier nursing assistant||Intermediate pass with physics, chemistry, biology, and English having minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40 % in each subject||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Sepoy Pharma||Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English, qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks and must have registered with state pharmacy council of India.||19 to 25 years|
|Soldier nursing assistant veterinary||Intermediate pass in PCB and English with minimum 50% marks and 40 % marks in each subject||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Soldier tradesmen||8th pass must have scored 33% marks in each subject||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Soldier tradesmen||High school pass must have secure 33% marks in each subject||17 ½ to 23 years|
|Survey automated cartographer||BA/B.Sc. with maths and also passed their intermediate with maths and science as the main subjects||20- 25 years|
|Junior commissioned officer (religious teacher)||Must be graduate and must have the following qualification: Pandit for Gurkha regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in karma kandGranthi: Sikh candidates with gyani in PunjabiMaulvi for Ladakh scout: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu. Padre: any candidates who have ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and are still on the approved list of the local bishop.Bodh monk: any person who has been ordained a monk by the appropriate authority.||25-34 years|
|Junior commissioned officer (catering)||Intermediate or equivalent diploma or certificate duration of one year or more in cookery/HM/Food craft institute||21-27 years|
|Havildar education||Group-X-MA/M.Sc./MCA or BA/B.Sc. /BCA/B.Sc. (IT) with B.Ed. Group Y- B.Sc. /BA/BCA/B.Sc. (IT) (without B.Ed.)||20-25 years.|
|Soldier general duty||Matric or equivalent with 45% marks and minimum 33% in each subject||17 ½ to 21 years|
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Check 2020
Now to fulfill the Indian Army dream, candidates must know whether they are eligible for the post they are applying for or not?
We will tell you how to check whether you are eligible for the JCO/OR post or not for that…
You need to first visit the official website of the join Indian army
Now you have to click on the JCO/OR button in the menu bar
On click a form will appear to your screen, you need to fill the entire form and after filling the form hit “Check eligibility” button
On click, it will show you the post you are eligible for and the status of the application for it.
Army Bharti Document List for Online Application
All candidates must fill their details as mentioned in their matric certificate if any discrepancy found later on then the candidate’s candidature will be canceled.
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Name matric certificate number as issued by the Education board
- Valid email address
- Mobile number
- Details of your state/district/tehsil/block of domicile (only for JCO/OR enrollment application)
- Candidates scanned passport size photograph whose size must be in between 10KB to 20KB
- Candidates scanned image of signature whose size must be in between 5KB to 10KB
- Details of class 10th and other higher education qualification also required to be filled in the application form
Document required for Indian Army Rally
When you are going for “recruitment rally” of the Indian Army then you must keep some important documents with you. Document verification is an important stage for the recruitment of soldiers. Aspiring soldiers need to carry the following documents to get selected for the discussed post in Indian Army; we have given the list of the document below:
- Qualifying examination pass mark sheet and certificate
- Certificate of residence with a photograph which is issued by the authorized signatory of the government/tehsildar/SDM
- Caste certificate
- Religion certificate issued by the concerned department of the state
- School character certificate
- Character certificate with photograph issued by the village sarpanch/ municipal corporation/police and it should be issued within the last 6 months.
- An unmarried certificate with photograph issued by the village sarpanch/district administration issued within the last six months. (Only if a candidate is below 21 years of age)
- Relationship certificate issued by the concerned record officer (it is applicable for those who are the son of serving soldiers/widows/war widows and ex-servicemen)
- NCC A/B/C certificate (if any)
- Sports certificate if represented in any of the following sports:
- Represented India at International level
- Represented State at national level
- Represented district at national level
- Represented University team or regional team at the district level
- Candidates having O+ level computer certificate issued by the DOEACC society
- Latest passport size photograph
Note: The above-mentioned certificate should be brought in original as well as a copy of it which is duly attested by the principal/headmaster/gazetted officer. In case you are waiting for any of the certificates then you must take the printout of education certificate from the internet and attested it from the principal.
What is the procedure of recruitment in the Indian Army Rally 2020?
First of all, candidates need to apply online in the Indian Army website and after that, they need to follow the given instruction and select the trade they are eligible for and desire for
After that you have to visit for the screening process in this all candidates will be tested in the Physical fitness test and it is mandatory for all.
If you fulfill the age limit and educational qualification criteria as given below then you are eligible to apply for the vacancies of a soldier in Indian Armed Force. To send you application to get the job, you will have to first enroll in the Indian Army as JCO / OR. Then you can apply online by visiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Here you will have to select your trade as per your eligibility. Now you will be given a date when the physical fitness round to be conducted.
For recruitment as a Soldier, your total marks will be depending on your Physical Fitness Test. The better you will perform in this test, the better marks you will score. For each physical activity given above, different marks will be given. Here is the marking scheme for the Indian Army Soldier recruitment;
Under the PFT the following fitness test will be concluded:
1. 1.6 KM run
You must complete this run under the 5 min and 45 sec and if you completed it after that then you will declare fail in it.
- If you completed your run in 5 mins 30 sec then you will be awarded: 60 marks
- If completed 5 mins and 31 sec to 5 min 45 sec: 48 marks
- Above 5 min 45 sec: fail
- If the rally recruitment is being conducted between 5000 feet to 9000 feet then additional 30 secs extra will be given to each group.
- For 1.6 km run conducted between 9000 feet to 12000 feet then an additional 120 secs extra given to each group.
2. Pull-Ups on Beam (Under Grip) for Strength.
Marks awarded according to the pull-ups
- For 6 pull-ups: 16 marks
- For 7 pull-ups: 21 marks
- For 8 pull-ups: 27 marks
- For 9 pull-ups: 33 marks
- For 10 pull-ups: 40 marks
Note: A minimum of 6 pull-ups are required to be done by each candidate to clear this test.
3. 9 feet ditch for courage
It is must qualify otherwise no marks will be awarded
4. Zig-zag balance
Qualifying in nature no marks will be awarded.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Medical Criteria
All candidates who are going to appear for the Army Recruitment rally must know whether they are medically fit or not:
- Candidates must have a robust physique and good mental health.
- He must expand his chest up-to 5cms.
- He can hear clearly from both the ears and must have a clear vision so that he can read perfectly 6/6 in a distant vision chart.
- Have good and healthy gum and teeth.
- Free from any deformity in bones, hydrocele, and piles.
Weightage in the merit of Army Recruitment
The weightage of merit varies according to the post you have applied for and the way you perform.
- For soldier ground duty: physical fitness test + common entrance examination marks
- Soldier technical/ clerk/ storekeeper technical/ nursing assistant: the marks candidates get in the common entrance examination (CCE) but individually they must have qualified in PFT.
- Tradesman with aptitude test: in this 30% physical fitness test marks + 30% common entrance examination marks+ 40% tradesman aptitude test marks.
- Tradesman without aptitude test: 60% physical fitness test marks + 25% aptitude test marks + 25% common entrance examination marks.
While those who had applied for havildar survey automated cartographer it has no weightage
However, if you had applied for JCO religious teacher/catering/direct havildar sportsman (meritorious sportsman) they must have qualified in the physical fitness test.
Indian Army Bharti Registration online 2020
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website for online registration or click the link given below:
- Now you have to click on the new registration if you have not registered before
- After that, a page will open which have instruction before applying online and the instruction are in bilingual (English and Hindi).
- After reading the instruction press the continue button…
- Now a page will open which requires your details must fill it carefully and submit the form.
Joining NDA to be a part of the Indian Armed force is one of the most preferred ways. National Defence Academy entrance exam organizes competitive examination for the Army Job aspirants twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the youngest job aspirants. Applicants can appear in NDA Exam after 10+2. This exam is organized by UPSC.
Combined Defence Services Exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union service public commission) twice in a year. This exam is organized to recruit the officer in the Indian armed forces. To apply for Army (IMA/OTA) the candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university.
Applicants’ age plays an important role in their selection for Indian armed forces. To apply for CDS the candidate’s age should be 20 to 24 Years.
How To Apply
UPSC releases the application form for CDS twice in a year. Interested candidates can apply online by paying the application fee and uploading the required documents. For this first applicant will have to register online by submitting his personal information. Then a registration id and password will generate with the help of this candidate need to log in on the official recruitment page and complete the application filling and submitting process.
Selection For CDS
Selection for the CDS will be done through written test and SSB interview. Candidate with NCC ‘C’ Certificate can get direct entry in the SSB interview round. Based on candidates’ performance in both stages he gets selected on CDS.
Candidates with 70%marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10+2 with age in the range of 16 ½ – 19-1/2 are eligible for this entry. The notification for these entry releases twice in a year. An official cut-off will be released which will be the base of the student to be called of the SSB.
SSC Technical Officer
Indian army also accepts the applications from men and women aspirants for short service commission officers. Recruitment in SSC is done for technical and no –technical branches of Indian army. As with the time the Indian army has also embraced modernization so it needs someone with good technical knowledge.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
Like CDS and NDA there is no particular time is defined by the Indian Army Recruitment authorities for the recruitment of In SSC. So here we have compiled the general information related to this recruitment in the Indian Army.
The application process to apply for SSC technical officer recruitment is offline. The selection procedure includes the following Physical efficiency test, SSB interview, and medical exam. Selected candidates will be entitled to get the PayScale for Level 10 starts from Rs. 56100 to 1,77,500. The age limit to apply for this post is 20-27 years for unmarried Male and Female candidates (or Widows of Defence Personnel).
To apply for the SSC technical officer recruitment the candidate must have done Engineering or pursuing the final year of the engineering course. For this year’s recruitment, the course for SSC Technical Officer Post of Join Indian Army Recruitment will commence from April 2020.
Important Links for Indian Army Bharti
Here are the links to apply for different posts in the Indian army;
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Why Indian Army Is a Dream Job
India has one of the most professionals and largest land based constituent in the Indian Armed Forces. Considering the number of active and inactive numbers of personnel army has, it has huge requirement of newcomers as the retirement and joining process is continuous.
Though the best part of an army job is to serve the country directly it also offers the best perks and attractive lifestyle. Army gives you the best health care and educational facilities with engaging social life. It is one of its kind jobs which pay you to be active. Apart from healthy and active lifestyle, you also get many facilities like subsidized housing medical and health insurance, canteen facilities, preference to your children in army job and many others. Yes, it’s also true that this job demands the highest sacrifice from army personnel but serving the country till last breath is the biggest opportunity this job gives.
Indian Army offers you a career where you can explore the talent which is hidden inside you. This job offers you the role of a leader which gives you opportunities full of diverse, adventure, sports, altruism, sacrifice and last but the most important to serve for your nation because among those lakhs of candidates only a few will get an opportunity to serve for their nation.
Facilities which Indian Army gives to their soldiers:
- Salary in five figures for your extremely hard work
- Free medical treatment for the soldier and for the dependent for any mishap
- Everyone needs rest from their job, so our soldiers, so for them a total of 90 days leave in a single year.
- Free railway warrant for their journey
- Entitled ration
- Free uniform/clothing
- CSD facilities
- Some lucrative terminal benefits
इंडियन आर्मी भर्ती 2020
Indian army is not just a name for us, it is life of every Indian, we can live and die for that and you came imagine this from the data released by the Indian army that, every year more than 35 lakhs of Indian came in the recruitment rally with their dream to join the Indian Army, which is conducted by the Indian army across India and all thinking that they will get a chance to serve their country but to join the Indian is not a cup of tea for everyone and only a few of them get a chance to fulfill their dreams.
Our Indian army is in 4th position among the 136 countries in the global index and we are trailing behind only U.S, Russia, and China. We had more than 1.4 million active soldiers in India.
Do you know when we celebrate our Army Day?
We celebrate it on every 15th of January and the reason behind to celebrate this day as army day is…
On this day, our first-ever general KM Cariappa took the charge of the Indian Army in 1949, from last English Commander of British army General Sir Francis Robert Roy Bucher.
From controlling the highest battlefield in the world, Siachen Glacier to be the 4th in the list of global firepower, the Indian Army is a great place to work and serve the country. Indian army is appreciated by not only the Indians but at the International level as well. India has the well trained and most professional army troops that are writing the history with their bravery since world war I.
During WW I and WWII Indian Army fought bravely under the British governed and after independence, India formed its own Army. Indian Armed Forces consist of three professional uniformed services: the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. In this article, we have covered the recruitment in the Indian Army.
Joining India Army is prestigious in India and it a dream of many youngsters to be a part of the army of their country. Indian army is huge. In 2010, the Indian Armed Forces had a reported strength of 1.4 million active personnel. It has 11.55 reserved forces along with 20 lacs in Paramilitary forces. Indian Army gives you various opportunities to join it at different posts and sections. You can apply at various posts released by the Indian army from time to time.
We have compiled this article to keep the Indian army job aspirants in mind. Many candidates want to join the Indian Army but don’t the required eligibility to apply for different posts in the Indian army.
Indian Army Bharti 2020
Indian Army releases the notification to join it as soldier or sepoy from time to time. The recruitment is done based on the mass selection process which is also called Rally Recruitment. In these rally recruitments for the soldiers, thousands of young, energetic individuals participate. In this article, we have shared eligibility criteria and other details related to this recruitment in the Indian army.
If you have any questions related to Indian Army Bharti /Recruitment 2020, then tell us in the comment section below and our helpful team will assist you in answering it asap.