Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023: As a part of the Agneepath Agniveers scheme, the Indian Army will soon begin the recruitment procedure for the year 2023. And this year the recruitment will be done under the new methodology means the applicants first have to appear for the written examination instead of a physical test. For this, they release a notification to inform you regarding various posts and details for the application. The aspirants who were keenly interested in participating in the scheme and getting recruited as Agniveers in the Indian Army must check all the important information that is mentioned in the notification.
Check all the precise details of the Indian Army Agniveer recruitment rally 2023 such as notification PDF, important dates, enrolment period, salary, application procedure, eligibility criteria, and much more in the following article.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh along with the Chief of Army Staff, Air Staff, and Naval staff announced the Agneepath Agniveers scheme for 46,000 vacancies. The defence ministry of India will be recruiting youth for a period of four years as Agniveers. The recruits that will be hired through the scheme will receive good pay from the government and will be trained in order to operate in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. Now, the Indian Army has released important information regarding the recruitment of the Agniveer.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment|
|Name of the Scheme||Agneepath Agniveer Scheme|
|Scheme Announced By||Government of India|
|Name of the Post||Agniveers|
|Notification Name||Recruitment Rally Notification|
|Date of Release of Notification||to be notified|
|Application Commecement||to be announced|
|Deadline for Agniveer Application||to be announced|
Agniveer Enrolment Period
The candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers under the Agneepath scheme under the Army Act of 1950. This implies the recruits will be doing their service for a period of four years which will also include the training period. They will be liable to go wherever and whenever ordered, even if it is the land, sea or air. Additionally, no pension or gratuity will be provided to the candidates.
Only 25% of the staff of Agniveers will be receiving an extension of 15 years and this depends upon their exemplary service. The rest 75% will receive the Seva Nidhi and they will no longer be a part of the Indian Army but will always be known as the Agniveers.
Indian Army Agniveer Pay Scale
The Agniveers will be receiving heavy pay. A fixed pay scale has been announced. The authorities will ensure that the applicable allowances for the Agniveers will be provided to them. Additionally, the pay scale will keep on increasing every year. Those who will be no longer serving in the Indian Army after the tenure of four years will receive a Seva Nidhi of Rs.11.71 lakhs. The following pay scale has been announced:
- For the first year, the Agniveers will be receiving a pay scale of Rs.30,000 excluding the applicable allowances which will be provided additionally.
- For the second year, they will be receiving Rs. 33,000 per month plus the applicable allowances.
- The applicable allowances will be provided in the third year as well while the pay scale will be increased to Rs.36,500 per month.
- In the fourth year, the pay scale will increase to Rs.40,000 per month along with the additional applicable allowances.
Agneepath Agniveer Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to get recruited into the Indian army through the Agneepath Agni Veera recruitment rally 2023, need to make sure that they are eligible for the same. The following educational qualification and age limit criteria have been announced by the officials. Only eligible candidates must apply for the recruitment:
- Indian candidates are invited to apply for the recruitment in online mode.
- Those who are applying for Agni Vir of the general duty of all arms will have to have passed class 10th or matric with 45% marks and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject. They must have studied from a recognised board.
- The Agniveers Tech should have passed the intermediate class with physics, chemistry, maths, and English with at least 50% aggregate marks and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
- For Klerk and storekeeper, the essential education qualification is class 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate marks and 50% marks in each subject.
- For the treatment, the 10th pass is the minimum educational qualification and there is no aggregate percentage limit however the candidate should have scored 33% marks in every subject.
- For tradesmen of all arms and 8th pass, in each subject, the candidate should have scored 33% marks.
- The minimum age limit has been announced as 17 and a half years for the candidates.
- Those who are elder than 21 years will not be applicable for the recruitment.
Indian Army Agniveer Application Form
The application procedure has not yet commenced for the Agneepath Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023. The exact application procedure will be updated here in case the application commences. The candidates are advised to keep checking this space for the information pertaining to the application procedure of the Agneepath Agniveer Scheme and Rally Recruitment 2023. The applications will tentatively proceed in the following manner:
- The candidates will have to register online on joinindianarmy.nic.in when the application procedure begins.
- Nextly, the application form along with other important details will be available. The candidates will have to fill out the form and attest the required documents to it.
- In case there is an application fee to be paid, pay the fee using the available methods.
- When the authorities will notify, they will have to log into their account and download the admit cards for the recruitment tests.
- The prospects will only be allowed participation in the recruitment rally if they will be able to furnish the hall tickets.
Selection Procedure and Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer
The candidates who were seeking to get recruited as the Agniveers will have to pass the following:
- Written test through the common entrance examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical test
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment Important Links
|Official Portal of Join Indian Army||joinindianarmy.nic.in|