Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment: The Indian Air Force commenced the application procedure for Agneepath Agniveer on 24 June 2022. The aspirants will be recruited as Agniveervayu in the Indian Air Force for a period of four years. IAF has released all the information. The aspirants will have to check all the details and apply in an online mode before the deadline. A total of 46,000 vacancies are released under the Agneepath scheme. The Agniveer will be recruited in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Air Force. Those who aim to get recruited into the Air Force will have to ensure that they are eligible for it and then submit the application form.
Check all the details pertaining to Indian Air Force Agniveers recruitment 2022 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam scheme, application procedure, and much more in the subsequent article.
Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022
The Ministry of defence is presently working on the Agneepath scheme. As per the scheme, 46,000 candidates will be recruited from the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. They will be known as Agniveer. The recruits will be serving the defence forces for a period of four years. They will be receiving heavy pay for the duration and upon their leave, they will be provided with a Seva Nidhi of 11.7 lakhs. Moreover, 25% of the batch will be given extensions for their service. Indian Air Force is all set to recruit Agniveer. They have announced that the application form was available from 24 June 2022.
The aspirants will have to fill out the form before 5 July 2022. Additionally, the examination date for the recruitment has also been announced. The applicants will have to appear for the exam on 24 July 2022. The applications need to be filled in an online mode if the applicants are eligible.
IAF Agniveers Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment|
|Authority||Indian Air Force IAF|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Agniveer Scheme|
|Application Commencement||24 June 2022|
|Deadline for Application||5 July 2022|
|Examination Date||24 July 2022|
Agniveervayu Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to get recruited in the Indian Air Force as Agniveer will have to ensure that they are eligible for the post. The Air Force has released strict eligibility criteria which need to be satisfied. The following conditions have been announced:
- The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent.
- The subjects with which the candidate holds his/her education qualification must be mathematics, physics, and English.
- A minimum of 50% marks need to be scored in each subject.
- A three-year diploma degree in engineering is required in any trade, mechanical, electrical, automobile, computer, or electronic.
- Minimum 50% marks are required in the diploma degree as well.
- The educational qualification must be recognised by the central government.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates has been announced as 17.5 years.
- The upper age limit for the Agneepath scheme was announced as 21 years. However, due to the backlash and protests, this was extended for one time for the 2022 recruitment. Now, the upper age limit is 23 years. Since the recruitment is on the basis of all India, the upper age limit cannot be relaxed.
Documents required for IAF Agniveer Recruitment
To apply for the Agniveervayu recruitment, the candidates need to upload the following documents with the application form:
- Educational qualification certificate
- Mark sheet for the respective education
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- A photo identity proof such as an Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Pan card or any other.
Agniveervayu IAF Application Procedure
In order to appear for the recruitment procedure of Agnee Veer, the aspirants must observe the following steps:
- Open the official portal of the Indian Air Force at indianairforce.nic.in.
- Tap on the option of Agneepath.
- Click on join as Agniveer.
- The detailed notification will open up.
- Click on the link for the application, that is, careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Tap on Join as Agniveervayu.
- The application form will open up in a new tab. Fill out the application form.
- Tap on Submit option.
Selection Process of Agniveers in Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force has announced that only eligible candidates will be recruited as Agniveer. Hence, it is very important that the aspirants must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Additionally, once the application forms are received, they will be scrutinized and the candidates will have to appear for the physical efficiency test and the measurement test. Post that, the ones who will qualify will have to appear for the written examination.
The written examination date has been announced as 24 July 2022. Those who will pass the exam will be appearing for the skill test. The last round of the IAF Agniveer recruitment is document verification and medical examination. Those who will clear all the stages will be finally recruited as Agniveer in Indian Air Force.
Examination Scheme for IAF Agniveer Recruitment Written Test
The following examination scheme has been announced by the Indian Air Force for Agniveer recruitment examination that is to be held on 24 July 2022:
- The examination will be conducted in three sessions. One for science, and the others for non-science subjects.
- The science subject exam will be 60 minutes duration.
- The second session will be 45 minutes duration.
- The third examination will be 85 minutes duration.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded one mark.
- There will be negative marking for a wrong answer. The candidates will be penalised with 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- For unattempted questions, there will be no negative marking.
Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Indian Airforce Official Portal||indianairforce.nic.in|
|Indian Airforce Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment Portal||agnipathvayu.cdac.in|
|Application Link for Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment||www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
|Agneepath Agniveervayu Advertisement||Click Here|
The recruits will be provided Rs.30,000 per month for the first year, Rs.33,000 per month for the second year, Rs.36,500 per month for the third year, and 40,000 per month in the last year.
The recruits will be provided with a Seva Nidhi package of Rs.11.71 lakhs if they are not provided with an extension for service.
25% of the Agnee where will be provided with an extension for service for 15 years.
The candidates must apply before 5 July 2022 in order to appear for the exam and the recruitment procedure of the Agniveervayu recruitment scheme.