The Indian Air Force will commence the application procedure for Agniveer in July 2023 for Star 01/2024. The aspirants will be recruited as Agniveervayu in the Indian Air Force for four years. Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply. Examination for the same will be conducted on 13 October 2023. The aspirants will have to check all the details and apply online mode before the deadline.
The Agniveer will be recruited in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Air Force. Those who aim to get recruited into the Air Force will have to ensure that they are eligible for it and then submit the application form.
Check all the details about the Indian Air Force Agniveers recruitment 2023 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam scheme, application procedure, and much more in the subsequent article.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The Ministry of Defence is presently working on the Agneepath scheme. As per the scheme, 46,000 candidates will be recruited from the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. They will be known as Agniveer. The recruits will be serving the defence forces for four years. They will be receiving heavy pay for the duration and upon their leave, they will be provided with a Seva Nidhi of 11.7 lakhs.
Moreover, 25% of the batch will be given extensions for their service. Indian Air Force is all set to recruit Agniveer. They have announced that the application form will be available from 17th March 2023.
The aspirants will have to fill out the form before its deadline. Additionally, the examination month for recruitment has also been announced. The applications need to be filled in online mode if the applicants are eligible.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
IAF AgniveerVayu Star 01/2024 Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment|
|Authority||Indian Air Force IAF|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Agniveer Scheme|
|Application Commencement||27 July 2023|
|Deadline for Application||20th August 2023|
|Examination Date||13 October 2023|
Agniveervayu Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to get recruited in the Indian Air Force as Agniveer will have to ensure that they are eligible for the post. The Air Force has released strict eligibility criteria which need to be satisfied. The following conditions have been announced:
- The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent.
- The subjects with which the candidate holds his/her education qualification must be mathematics, physics, and English.
- A minimum of 50% marks need to be scored in each subject.
- A three-year diploma degree in engineering is required in any trade, mechanical, electrical, automobile, computer, or electronic.
- Minimum 50% marks are required in the diploma degree as well.
- The educational qualification must be recognised by the central government.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates has been announced as 17.5 years.
- The upper age limit for the Agneepath scheme was announced as 21 years.
Documents required for IAF Agniveer Recruitment
To apply for the Agniveervayu recruitment, the candidates need to upload the following documents with the application form:
- Educational qualification certificate
- Mark sheet for the respective education
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- A photo identities proof such as an Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Pan card or any other.
Agniveervayu IAF Application Procedure
To appear for the recruitment procedure of Agnee Veer, the aspirants must observe the following steps:
- Open the official portal of the Indian Air Force at indianairforce.nic.in.
- Tap on the option of Agneepath.
- Click on join as Agniveer.
- A detailed notification will open up.
- Click on the link for the application, that is, careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Tap on Join as Agniveervayu.
- The application form will open up in a new tab. Fill out the application form.
- Tap on Submit option.
Selection Process of AgniveerVayu in Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force has announced that only eligible candidates will be recruited as Agniveer. Hence, the aspirants must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Additionally, once the application forms are received, they will be scrutinized and the candidates will have to appear for the physical efficiency test and the measurement test. Post that, the ones who will qualify will have to appear for the written examination.
Those who will pass the exam will be appearing for the skill test. The last round of the IAF Agniveer recruitment is document verification and medical examination. Those who will clear all the stages will be finally recruited as Agniveer in Indian Air Force.
Examination Scheme for IAF Agniveer Recruitment Written Test
The following examination scheme has been announced by the Indian Air Force for the Agniveer recruitment examination.
- The examination will be conducted in three sessions. One for science, and the other for non-science subjects.
- The science subject exam will be 60 minutes duration.
- The second session will be 45 minutes duration.
- The third examination will be 85 minutes duration.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded one mark.
- There will be a negative marking for a wrong answer. The candidates will be penalised with 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- For unattempted questions, there will be no negative marking.
Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Check||Indian Airforce Official Portal|
|Check||Indian Airforce Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment Notification|
What will be the pay scale for Agniveervayu recruitment?
The recruits will be provided Rs.30,000 per month for the first year, Rs.33,000 per month for the second year, Rs.36,500 per month for the third year, and 40,000 per month in the last year.
What is the Seva Nidhi amount for Agniveervayu?
The recruits will be provided with a Seva Nidhi package of Rs.11.71 lakhs if they are not provided with an extension for service.
How many years, the extension for service will be provided in the Agneepath scheme?
25% of the Agnee where will be provided with an extension for service for 15 years.
What is the deadline for application for Agniveervayu?
The candidates must apply before the last date to appear for the exam and the recruitment procedure of the Agniveervayu recruitment scheme.