India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: World’s Largest Postal Network India Post has released bumper vacancies and is accepting applications for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. All those candidates who want to get appointed as GDS and serve in the India Post must submit their online forms on or before 23 August via online mode indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Before commencing the application process, the applicants must collect all information about the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 that will help them to know whether they are eligible to apply for the post or not. For more detailed content about the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, stay connected with our website till the end.
India Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2023
The India Post 2023 recruitment drive will fill up the 30041 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst. Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak across the country. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered by the organization. If any candidate tries to submit more than one application then their latest form will be accepted and termed as final by the officials. During the whole recruitment process, if the organization comes across then the information entered by the applicant doesn’t match the eligibility then they will be disqualified. Other details about the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 can be gathered from the remaining sections of the page.
India Post GDS Bharti Application Form 2023: Glance
|Ministry||Ministry of Communications|
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak as BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Application Form Status||Open|
|Application Fee||General/UR: Rs.100|
Other Categories: NIL
|Application Date||3rd August to 23rd August 2023|
|Application Correction Date||24 to 26 August 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List as per the post|
|Pay Scale||BPM: Rs. 12,000|
ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Detailed Vacancies
|States Name||Language||Total Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hindi/Urdu||300|
Indian Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
To get recruited in the India Post as Gramin Dak Sevak, the appearing applicants have to pass the eligibility criteria decided by the organization, and those contents are shared below:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate of all the categories must’ve qualified Class 10th with Mathematics & English as mandatory or elective subjects from a well-recognized Board/Council.|
(b) They must’ve proper knowledge about how to read, write and speak the local language.
|Age-Limit||(a) The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years and the age will be determined on the last date of the submission of the application form.|
|Age-Relaxations||(a) The permissible age relaxations in the upper age limit for various categories are given below:|
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
EWS: No relaxation
PWD*: 10 years
PWD*+OBC: 13 years
PWD*+SC/ST: 15 years
(b) To get the benefits of the age relaxation, applicants have to submit their category certificate during the application process.
The knowledge to ride a cycle is mandatory for all the appearing applicants. In case, any candidate have knowledge of riding a bike/scooter wil also be considered for the post.
India Post GDS Bharti Job Profile
To know about the job profiles of the India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of various posts specifically go through this section:
Branch Post Master (BPM)
- To carry out transactions (offline and online) of Branch Post Office and India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) using a hand held device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Marketing of postal products & services such as the India Post Payments Bank services, and various services provided by Customer Services Centres (CSC’s).
- To maintain the financial records of each year and to keep the electronic devices safe.
Assistant Branch Post Master
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB.
- To assist the BPM at the counter duties using hand held device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Complete any work assigned by the superiors like IPO/ASPO/SP’s etc.
- They have to work in the sorting offices of Railway Mail Service (RMS).
- Dak Sevaks appointed in mail offices and Business Offices will handle receiving and dispatching of mail bag, transhipment of bags.
- They also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices.
How to submit India Post GDS online form 2023?
Go through the following section to understand the stages involved while applying for the India GDS online form 2023:
- Open the India Post official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Tick on the notification live circles will be showing the names of all the Indian states.
- Select the state for whom you want to apply and then choose the district of the state which you selected.
- After completing the notification process, proceed towards the ‘Registration’ stage.
- Move your cursor on the ‘Registration’ option and then tick on the ‘Registration’ box provided under the drop-box of the section.
- After ticking the registration, the new web page will be asked to validate your basic details.
- Start submitting those specific details and then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Also, fill up the rest of the details needed on the web page then click on the ‘Preview’ box.
- After previewing, tick on the ‘Declaration Box’ and conclude by pressing the ‘Submit’ option given at the end of the page.
- Then you will be provided with a registration number that you will be needed in the future stages of the application process.
- Your registration will be completed, to take out the hardcopy of the application form click on the ‘Print’ button and keep it secure for future needs.
- After completing the registration process, come back to the main page and then select ‘Pay Online’ given under the drop-box of ‘Fee Payment’.
- To pay the fee, enter your registration number and the details about your fee will be provided on your device screen.
- You can choose the method through which you want to pay the fee and then tick on the ‘Make Payment’ box.
- It’s mandatory for you to pay the fee otherwise you won’t be able to proceed further for the next stages.
- The candidate application form page will get open, enter your registration number and circle you are applying for under the ‘Verification Details’.
- An OTP will be sent and enter it inside ‘Enter OTP’ then mark on the ‘Next’ box.
- Fill up the particulars asked on the new form and then tap on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Once you are done by filling up all those particulars end the filling up of the application form by ticking on the ‘Declaration Box’ and then on the ‘Save & Continue.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully, if you want to take out the printout of the form press the ‘Print’ box and you will get your India Post GDS application form.
Documents needed for India Post GDS application form
The candidates must upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online:
|Colored passport size photograph||jpg/jpeg||not exceeding more than 50 kb|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||not exceeding more than 20 kb|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Links
|Registration Form||Click Here|
|Application Form Status||Click Here|