IFFCO GEA Online Form 2020: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is inviting the online applications from the young graduate minds of the country to work with it. IFFCO is a well-known name, and it doesn’t need any introduction. It releases the notification for the recruitment of engineering graduates under The Apprentices Act, 1961, on time. IFFCO has released a notification to take the eligible engineering graduate on board for IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2020.
The notification for IFFCO GEA recruitment has been announcing and the organization required the candidates for its plants in Utter Pradesh, Gujrat, and Odisha. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies of GEA online. It can be a great opportunity for many engineers (fresher) to start their professional journey from a reputed and well-organized organization like IFFCO.
Interested candidates can get to know about the IFFCO GEA 2020 in detail from the page. If the aspirants are eligible to apply for the apprentice post in IFFCO, they can do it from the link given at the bottom of the page. So, let’s know the requirement IFFCO has for the Graduate Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IFFCO GEA Online Form 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineering Apprentice (GEA)|
|Selection Procedure||Online tests and Personal Interview|
|Working Locations||IFFCO plants in UP, Odisha, and Gujrat|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Training Period||One year|
IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2020
The candidates who have just passed out of engineering and are looking to work with a brand name can send their job application to IFFCO. It is a pioneer organization in the country, and working with it can boost your career and highlight your resume.
IFFCI offers training to fresh engineering graduates. The applicants are looking to work with a reputed name like it can apply online. The application submission process is active to apply for GEA 2020. Selected candidates will get the stipend according to the rules. The candidates can apply online for GEA recruitment 2020. For one year will be a training period. After completion of training, the trainees will get a certificate from IFFCO.
The organization wants the applicants to apply for the trainee’s post, so there is no experience required, and fresher candidates will be suitable for the vacant posts of GEA. Check the important dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process from the details given below.
Interested candidates can apply online for IFFCO Graduate Engineering apprentice Recruitment 2020 till Sep 23, 2020. The application submission window will be open until that day. After this, applicants will not be able to submit their applications. Those who want to apply for the apprentice post in IFFCO should apply online for the above mentioned vacancies before the last date to save them for any last moment’s surprise.
IFFCO GEA Graduate Engineer Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
Interested engineering graduates can check their eligibility from the below-given details. If, after reading the mentioned information, the candidate feels he is eligible to apply for the trainees’ post in IFFCO, then the aspirants must apply online without waiting for the last day;
- The maximum age to apply for the IFFCO GEA Recruitment 2020 is 30 years.
- Candidates from the SC and ST categories will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. So accordingly, the maximum age limit for the applicants from SC or ST categories is 35 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the candidates from EWS, OBC, and others is 33 years. Applicants from this category will get relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- To count the age of the applicants, Aug 1, 2020, has been decided as the cut-off date.
- To apply for the Graduate Engineering Apprentices in IFFCO, the applicant must possess the degree of four years engineering course from an institute or university approved by UGC/AICET.
- The candidates must have completed the Engineering in any one of the following streams; Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Only those Engineering pass outs can apply for IFFCO GEA 2020 who have passed out their Engineering curse in 2017 and after it.
- Students in the final semesters of Engineering can also apply, but their results must get published in September 2020.
- The candidates who have taken the training an apprentice for a year or joined some company and have one-year working experience cannot apply for IFFCO GEA 2020.
Training Period and Compensation
- The duration of training for the selected candidates will be one year. After one year of training, the trainee’s time will get over in IFFCO. The organization can assure the applicants for training, not a job. The trainees may or may not get a job in IFFCO once their training gets completed.
- The trainees will be hired in IFFCO according to the Apprentice Act, 1961. The organization will offer a stipend of Rs. 25,000 PM to the selected trainees after their B. Tech.
How To Apply For IFFCO GEA 2020?
Interested B. Tech pass outs from the above-described streams can apply online for training in IFFCO. Here are the stepwise instructions to send their applications to the authorities in IFFCO;
Step 1: The applicants will have to click on the link given here; https://gea.iffco.in/LOGIN-2/iffcogea.jsp to apply for IFFCO GEA 2020.
Step 2: At the bottom of the page, the candidates will find two options as follows;
Step 3: Choose ‘Click Here to Register’ first, and a form will appear on the screen;
Step 4: Enter all the details asked here, and when you will click on the Next button, you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP on the page and then press the next button.
Step 5: Now click on the other tab of ‘Click Here to Login.’ Login on the page with your login credentials and fill the application form to apply for the IFFCO GEA 2020 training.
Step 6: Take a printout of your application form for training once you complete it and then submit it.
The applicants will have to apply online before or on Sep 23, 2020. IFFCO will not accept any online application after that. Only the online applications to participate in GEA recruitment 2020 will be entertained, so applicants need not send the hard copy to IFFCO.
IFFCO GEA Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure
IFFCO will evaluate the application forms submitted by the trainees till the last date to submit the application form. IT has all the right to reject the application of any student without any explanation. Here are the selection procedure to get selected in IFFCO GEA 2020;
- Step 1: The eligible candidates will have to take a prelim online test. The organization will conduct a prelim online test. The applicants can participate in it from their home or any other place.
- Step 2: The candidates who will get shortlisted in this first Prelim test for training in IFFCO will be called for the final online exam. The final exam will be conducted at the test centers of IFFCO.
- Step 3: IFFCO will inform all the shortlisted candidates for the final round of the exam. It will also release an admit card online for the candidates. The applicant will be allotted any one of the test centers that he/she mentioned in the form while applying for the training in IFFCO.
- Step 4: On clearing the final test, the applicants will be called to the IFFCO office for an interview.
- Step 5: On clearing the interview, the applicants will have to undergo a medical test. Those who are fit according to the IFFCO’s medical standard will be eligible to join IFFCO as a trainee. After this, IFFCO will release a final list of the selected candidates and get a letter to start their training in IFFCO.
- To read the IFFCO GEA official notification, click here.
- To apply online, the applicants are to click here.