IBPS SO Notification 2022: The IBPS has released notification for the recruitment of the SO for various public sector banks. The IBPS SO Notification 2022 is announced for a total of 710 vacancies. The eligible candidates can start filling up the online application form 1st of November, 2022 and the last date to fill out the online application form is the 21st of November, 2022. The applicants can fill out the application online through the official website of the authority i.e https://www.ibps.in/. In addition to this, the applicant can also fill out the specialist officer application form 2022 direct link provided at the end of this article.
Here we will present all the important facts about the IBPS SO Recruitment which will include the eligibility criteria for the SO designation along with the important dates that will be very much crucial for the candidate to know.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022- Overview
The highlights of the IBPS SO notification have been presented in the table below.
|Recruitment For||IBPS Specialist Officer|
|Name of the Exam||CRP SPL -XII|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|For the Year||2023- 2024|
|Number of Vacancies||710|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IBPS SO 2022: Important Dates
The applicants preparing for the IBPS SO Examination 2022 should be aware of the cardinal dates which is related to specialist officer recruitment. Keeping in mind all these things, we have prepared a table that will only contain the important dates of the crucial events. The table is as follows:
|Beginning of the online application form along with the amendments||1st of November, 2022|
|End date of Filling up the online application form||21st of November, 2022|
|Application fees can be paid||From 1st November to 21st of November, 2022|
|Pre-Exam Admit card Release Date||December 2022|
|Pre Exam Date||24th Dec 2022 / 31 st Dec 2022|
|Pre Exam Result||Jan 2023|
|Main Exam Admit Card||Jan 2023|
|Main Exam Date||29th of January, 2023|
|Main Exam Declaration Date||Feb 2023|
|Interview Admit Card||Feb 2023|
|Interview to be Held on||Feb or Mar 2023|
|Temporary Allotment||April 2023|
IBPS SO 2022 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
The eligibility criteria for the IBPS SO recruitment are divided into two categories. Both these categories have been discussed below in a sequential manner:
|Designation Name||Education Required|
|IT Officer||Should possess an Engineering degree or Technology Degree in CS or Computer applications/IT/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/ECE/Elect and Instrumentation |
PG Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Tele comm/ECE/Elect and Instrumentation/ CS or Computer applications
Should be a graduate in DOEACC “B” Level
|Agriculture Field Officer||Should have a 4-year degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||Should possess a PG degree in Hindi along with English as one of its subjects in graduation OR have a PG degree in Sanskrit and should have English and Hindi in graduation|
|Law Officer||Bachelor’s degree is required in LLB and one should be a member as an advocate in the bar council|
|HR/Personnel Officer||Should be a graduate and also hold 2 year PG degree |
should possess 2 years PG diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work or in Labour Law
|Marketing Officer||Should be a graduate and two years MMS in marketing /Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.|
The applicant should also know the age criteria as it is one of the most important criteria to become eligible for the specialist officer exam. Hence for the unreserved category, the applicant should be between the age group of 20 years and 30 years.
The age relaxation is as follows:
|Class||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|1984 riots affected person||5 Years|
It is to be noted that the age will be calculated according to the date>>01-11-2022
Application Process for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
The candidates can easily fill out the application form online through the steps given below. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, the applicant has to open the official portal of IBPS i.e e www.ibps.in.
- After that, on the left side, there will be an icon of “CRP Specialist Officer”.Click on that link.
- After that click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII)”.
- The login page appears. Afterwards, click on the “click here for new registration” icon.
- Now fill in all the basic details which include email id and contact number.
- After filling all the details in the registration process, the candidate will receive a provisional Registration Number and password. It will also be sent in the email id and through SMS.
- In the next step, the applicant has to upload their scanned photo, signature, and left thumb impression along with a handwritten declaration.
- Now the candidate can preview the details and click on the icon “Complete Registration “.
- Now the candidate has to pay the fees online through debit/credit or internet banking.
- Finally, the candidate should save the application form for further use.
Documents Required Prior to Filling Application Form
- Scanned coloured passport-size photo in jpg/jpeg format and size should be between 20 and 50kb.
- Scanned signature on white paper in black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format and size should be between 10 and 20kb
- Scanned thumb impression on white paper in black or blue ink pen in jpg/jpeg format and size should be between 20 and 50kb
- Scanned declaration on white paper in black pen in English only. Its format should be jpg/jpeg and its size should be between 50 and 100kb.
IBPS SO Application Fees
|Apply Online Here>>||IBPS SO Recruitment 2022|
|Download Notification>>||IBPS SO Notification 2022|
|For more updates visit >>||NVSHQ HOME|
The specialist officer’s salary ranges from Rs 38,000 to Rs 39,000/.
The selection process for the SO post includes a prelim exam and after that mains exam. Finally, the candidates who qualify for the mains exam become eligible to appear for an Interview.
No, the application fee is non-refundable in specialist officer recruitment.