IBPS RRB IX Application Form 2020| Recruitment Procedure: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting the RRB IX 2020 applications from the candidates who are looking to have a stable career in banking. IBPS has released the recruitment notification for 9638 vacancies on the post of Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). In this article we have shared all the information about IBPS RRB Application Form 2020, eligibility, how to apply online for IBPS RRB Application registration and other.
- IBPS RRB Application Form 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Recuritment Important Dates 2020
- IBPS RRB Vacancy Details 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB 2020 Application form
- Documents required for online applications
- How To Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020
- IBPS RRB IX 2020 Recuritment: Important Links
- Important Instruction related to Social Distancing
- IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant 2020- Participating Bank’s Name
Update: Online Application for recruitment commences, interested candidates can apply from link given below.
IBPS has released the official notification for the recruitment at various posts on 30th June 2020. The interested and eligible applicants can get information about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 in detail from this post.
Note: Check below social distancing guidelines issued by IBPS to appear in examination
IBPS RRB Application Form 2020
Many job seekers consider the banking sector as a lucrative sector in terms of job stability, salary and other benefits. The facilities offered by the banks to their employees make the banking as a most desirous sector to get a job. Many candidates were waiting for the release IBPS RRB Application form 2020. Now as the application form are available online for submission for the appropriate post as per the applicants’ qualification so it is important for the candidates to know more about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020.
Here have a quick look at the essential information related to IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020;
|Article Category||IBPS RRB IX Recruitment 2020|
|Official Notification for the Recruitment in IBPS||Published|
|Total Vacant Posts||9638|
|Posts||Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Location of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Application Submission Process||Started Online|
|Exam Will be conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Will be conducted||Online|
|Number of Phases of exam for selection||3; Prelim Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview|
IBPS RRB IX Recuritment Important Dates 2020
Here are the important dates associated with IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020;
|IBPS RRB 2020 Events||IBPS RRB 2020 tentative dates|
|Online registration starts||1st July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||21st July 2020|
|Last date to make fee payment||21st July 2020|
|Admit card for Pre-training for Officer Scale-I will be available||12th August 2020|
|Pre-exam training commences for Officer Scale-I||24th August 2020|
|Pre-exam training for Officer Scale-I will end||28th August 2020|
|Office Assistant pre-exam training admit card will available||12th August 2020|
|Pre Exam training for office Assistant will start from||24th August 2020|
|Office Assistant pre-exam training ends||28th August 2020|
|Admit card for Preliminary Examination||August 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||September/October 2020|
|Result of Preliminary examination||October 2020|
|Admit card for Online Exam- Main/single||October/November 2020|
|Online Examination- Mains/Single||October/November 2020|
|Availability of Result Main Single Officer scale (I,II, and III)||October/November 2020|
|Availability of Admit card for Interview (officer scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2020|
|Date of Interview (officer scale I, II, and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment for Officer Scale I, II and III and for Office Assistant will be done||January 2021|
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details 2020
IBPS conducts the exam every year to fill the vacant posts in the banks participating in the exam. In 2020 the IBPS exam will be conducted for following vacancies;
|Vacant Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multitasking)||4683|
|Scale I Officer||3770|
|Scale II Officer (Agriculture Officer, Marketing Officer, Treasury Officer, Law, CA, IT, General and Banking Officer)||1037|
|Scale III Officer||148|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020- Salary Details
Selected candidates will get their salary as per the scale. Here is the detail;
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Posts Name||Pay scale|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200-19300/-|
|Officer Scale- I||Rs.14500- 25700/-|
| Officer Scale-II (General Banking|
Officer/Specialist Officers )
|Officer Scale- III||Rs.25700- 25700/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB 2020 Application form
In the above-given table the vacancies in IBPS we have segregated the vacancies based on their scale. Now have a look at the eligibility criteria set for designation associated with vacancies in IBPS;
To apply for the vacancies release by IBPS the applicant must be either;
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India) or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, etc. With the intention of permanently settling in India.
We would recommend you to read the official notification in details about the nationality of the interested applicants to apply for IBPS RRB Online application form 2020.
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – Applicants’ age should be above 21 years and below 40 years according to this candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager) – to apply for this post the age of the candidate should be above 21 years and below 32 years. It means that the candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Age to apply for this post is above 18 years and below 30 years. The candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 28 years to apply for this post. So the candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates’ from the reserved category will be eligible to get the relaxation in upper age limit on submitting the proof of their caste. The candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the below-given table;
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(Only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Person Affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Widows, divorce women and women legally separated for their husband and not re-married||only for office assistant post (9 years)|
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Working knowledge of the computer is desirable.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent is the basic requirement for this post. An applicant with graduation degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, —- 7 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy will get the preference.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): Different qualification is required to apply for different posts that come under this category;
- Information Technology Officer: Candidate with Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. One year of experience in the relevant field is also required.
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with One Year as a Chartered Accountant.
- Law Officer: To apply for the post the applicant must have Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Applicant must have worked as an advocate for two years or have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of 2 years.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution with one year of experience in relevant field can apply for this post.
- Marketing Officer: To apply for this post the applicant need to have an MBA degree with relevant experience of 1 year.
- Agricultural Officer: for this post the following educational qualification is required; Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. The applicant needs to have an experience of 5 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
IBPS RRB IX Application Fee
- To apply for the post of Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) application fee for the SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 175/-.
- The application fee for the UR applicants is Rs. 850/- for aforementioned posts in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020.
Documents required for online applications
Before applying online for the post applicants need to scan some of their documents which we have listed below and remember the size of the scanned documents must be within a limit as prescribed.
- Photograph: 20 KB to 50 KB
- Signature: it must be sing on white paper with black pen and size should be of 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Left-hand thumb Impression: impression should be taken on white paper with black or blue ink and size must be of 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Hand-written declaration (as given below): it must be written by applicant and in English only clearly on white paper with a black pen and its scanned size should be 50 KB to 100 KB.
Text for hand-written note is given as:-
“I, Pradeep Negi (Candidates name), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Note: Signature and Hand-written declaration written in CAPITAL LETTER will not be accepted.
How To Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020
Applicants can apply for the vacancies released by IBPS RRB online. Here are the steps that need to be followed to apply for the suitable post as per your qualification and age;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS RRB. Here is the URL of the official website to apply online; www.ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link given on the page to apply for IBPS RRB recruitment or selct CRP RRB and a new page will open where you will have to select the post for which you want to apply.
- Step 3: Once you will click on the suitable post then a new page will appear on your screen. In this you have to select the current recruitment process RRB IX.
- Step 4: Select the required post link which you like to apply for.
- Step 5: Now on the next page you have to select the “Click here for New Registration“
- Step 6: Now the application form appear to you fill it carefully and proceeds.
- Step 7: After submitting the basic details Registration number and Password will be send you by Email or text.
- Step 8: Log in with the registration number and password to fill the application form. Pay the application fee and upload your photograph and signature to complete the process to apply for the posts in IBPS RRB recruitment 2020.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the application form after filling it for future reference.
IBPS RRB IX 2020 Recuritment: Important Links
- To Apply Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Post: Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Bank Officer Scale I: Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Officer Scale-II, III: Click Here.
- To read and download the official IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification: Click Here.
- To visit the official website of IBPS: Click Here.
Due to COVID-19 IBPS has issued some instruction for applicants which they need to adhere on examination day and instruction are:
- Applicants will have different reporting time, so candidates must report at a given time.
- Candidates Roll Number and Lab number will not be displayed at the outside of test venue, but it will be intimated to candidates individually at entry time.
- Rough sheet will be kept at the desk of the candidates and no extra sheet will be provided once the exam commenced.
- Once the exam concluded applicants will came out in orderly or as instructed by the invigilator.
Items permitted at the test venue
At the test venue applicants will be permitted having following items:
- Mask (Mandatory for all)
- Hand gloves
- Water bottle transparent
- Hand sanitizer 50 ml (personal)
- Normal pen
- Documents related to examination such as admit card/ID card etc)
IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant 2020- Participating Bank’s Name
|Aryavart bank (Lucknow)||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (Telangana)|
| Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank|
| Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank|
| Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
| Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank |
| Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank|
| Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin|
| Baroda UP Gramin Bank|
| Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank|
| Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Dakshin Bihar Gramin bank (Patna)|
| Ellaquai Dehati Bank|
(Jammu & Kashmir)
|Karnataka Gramin Bank (Bellary)|
| Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank|
| J & K Grameen Bank|
(Jammu & Kashmir)
| Jharkhand Gramin Bank|
| Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank|
| Kerala Gramin Bank|
| Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
| Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank|
| Madhyanchal Gramin Bank|
| Manipur Rural Bank|
| Meghalaya Rural Bank|
| Mizoram Rural Bank|
| Nagaland Rural Bank|
| Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank|
| Odisha Gramya Bank|
| Pallavan Grama Bank|
| Pandyan Grama Bank|
| Paschim Banga Gramin Bank|
| Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank|
|Punjab Gramin Bank|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank (Jodhpur)||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank|
|Sapatgiri Grameena Bank Andhra Pradesh||Saurashtra Gramin Bank|
|Tamil Nadu Grama Bank (Salem)||Telangana Grameena Bank|
| Tripura Gramin Bank|
|Utkal Grameen Bank (Odisha)|
| Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (Bihar)|
| Uttarakhand Gramin Bank|
| Vananchal Gramin Bank |
| Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank |
The Bottom Line
The post contains all the essential information about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020. In case of any further query related to IBPS RRB application form 2020 of this long-awaited recruitment in banking sector feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.