The last date to submit IBPS RRB Recruitment Application is extended. Therefore, those who have not submitted their RRB Application form may do so before the closing date, which is June 28th, 2023. As you know, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites RRB XII 2023 applications from candidates who are looking for a stable career in the banking sector.
Every year IBPS releases a recruitment notification to fill several posts for Officer Scale I, II, and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The online application for IBPS RRB XII starts on 1st June 2023 and the last date to submit it is 28 June 2023.
Below, in this article, we have shared all the information about IBPS RRB Application Form 2023, eligibility, how to apply online for IBPS RRB Application registration, and others.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification PDF 2023
Many job seekers consider the banking sector as a lucrative sector in terms of job stability, salary, and other benefits. The facilities offered by the banks to their employees make banking a most desirable sector to get a job. Many candidates were waiting for the release of IBPS RRB Application form 2023 which is now available.
A total of 9075 posts will be filled at various regional rural banks across India. Before submitting the application online applicants must verify their eligibility. On fulfilling the mentioned criteria you may submit your application whose link is shared in this article.
|IBPS RRB XII Recruitment
|Total Vacant Posts
|Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|Location of Posting
|Anywhere in India
|Application Submission Process
|1st June onwards
|Prelims Exam Date
|5,6,12,13, and 19 August 2023
|Exam Will be conducted
|Number of Phases of exam for selection
|3; Prelim Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB 2023 Application form
Have a look at the eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB posts: –
To apply for the vacancies released by IBPS the applicant must be either;
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee (came to India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India) or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, etc. To permanently settle in India.
We would recommend you read the official notification in detail about the nationality of the interested applicants to apply for the IBPS RRB Online application form 2023.
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – Applicants’ age should be above 21 years and below 40 years according to this candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1983 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager) – to apply for this post the age of the candidate should be above 21 years and below 32 years. It means that the candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Age to apply for this post is above 18 years and below 30 years. The candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1993 and later than 31.05.2005 (both dates inclusive).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 28 years to apply for this post. So the candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1995 and later than 01.06.2005 (both dates inclusive).
Note: Applicant age will be count as on 1st June 2023
Candidates from the reserved category will be eligible to get the relaxation in upper age limit on submitting proof of their caste. The candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the below-given table;
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen
|(Only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|Person Affected by 1984 Riots
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husband and did not re-married
|only for office assistant post (9 years)
IBPS RRB Educational Qualification
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Working knowledge of the computer is desirable.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent is the basic requirement for this post. An applicant with a graduation degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, —- 7 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy will get the preference.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. Preference will be given to candidates having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): Different qualification is required to apply for different posts that come under this category;
- Information Technology Officer: Candidate with Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. One year of experience in the relevant field is also required.
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with One Year as a Chartered Accountant.
- Law Officer: To apply for the post the applicant must have Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Applicant must have worked as an advocate for two years or have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for 2 years.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution with one year of experience in relevant field can apply for this post.
- Marketing Officer: To apply for this post the applicant need to have an MBA degree with relevant experience of 1 year.
- Agricultural Officer: for this post the following educational qualification is required; Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. The applicant needs to have an experience of 5 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details 2023
IBPS conducts the exam every year to fill the vacant posts in the banks participating in the exam. In 2023 the IBPS exam will be conducted for the following vacancies
|Number of Posts
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale -I (Assistant Manager)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (CA)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Law)
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (IT)
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
|Officer Scale – III
Documents Required for Online Applications
Before applying online for the post applicants need to scan some of their documents which we have listed below and remember the size of the scanned documents must be within a limit as prescribed.
- Photograph: 20 KB to 50 KB
- Signature: it must be signed on white paper with a black pen and the size of the scanned file should be of 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Left-hand thumb Impression: impression should be taken on white paper with black or blue ink and size must be of 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Hand-written declaration (as given below): it must be written by the applicant and in English only clearly on white paper with a black pen and its scanned size should be 50 KB to 100 KB.
Text for hand-written note is given as:-
“I, (Candidates name), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Note: Signature and Hand-written declaration written in CAPITAL LETTER will not be accepted.
How to submit IBPS RRB XII Application Form?
Applicants can apply for the vacancies released by IBPS RRB online. Here are the steps that need to be followed to apply for the suitable post as per your qualification and age;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS RRB. Here is the URL of the official website to apply online; www.ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link given on the page to apply for IBPS RRB recruitment or select CRP RRB and a new page will open where you will have to select the post for which you want to apply.
- Step 3: Once you will click on the suitable post then a new page will appear on your screen. In this, you have to select the current recruitment process RRB XII.
- Step 4: Select the required post link which you like to apply for.
- Step 5: Now on the next page you have to select “Click here for New Registration“
- Step 6: Now the application form appear to you fill it out carefully and proceed.
- Step 7: After submitting the basic details Registration number and Password will be sent to you by Email or text.
- Step 8: Log in with the registration number and password to fill the application form. Pay the application fee and upload your photograph and signature to complete the process to apply for the posts in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the application form after filling it for future reference.
IBPS RRB XII Application Fee
- To apply for the post of Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) application fee for the SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 175/-.
- The application fee for the UR applicants is Rs. 850/- for the aforementioned posts in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023.
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment Important Dates 2023
Here are the important dates associated with IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023;
|IBPS RRB Events
|Online registration starts
|1st June 2023
|Last Date to submit the Application Form
|28th June 2023
|Last date to make fee payment
|28th June 2023
|Admit card for Pre-training for Officer Scale-I will be available
|Pre-exam training commences
|Admit card for Preliminary Examination
|Date of Preliminary Examination officer scale I
|Date of Preliminary Examination office assistant
|Result of Preliminary examination for officer scale
|Admit card for Online Exam- Main/single
|Online Mains Examination- Officer scale I Single
|Availability of Result Main Single Officer scale (I,II, and III)
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023- Salary Details
Selected candidates will get their salary as per the scale. Here is the detail;
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|Officer Scale- I
Officer Scale-II (General Banking
Officer/Specialist Officers )
|Officer Scale- III
IBPS RRB XII 2023 Recruitment: Important Links
- To Apply Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Post: Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Bank Officer Scale I: Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Officer Scale-II, III: Click Here
- To read and download the official IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification: Click Here
- To visit the official website of IBPS: Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The post contains all the essential information about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023. In case of any further query related to IBPS RRB application form 2023 of this long-awaited recruitment in banking sector feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.