Institute of Banking Personnel has invited the online application for Probationary Officer and Management Trainees in 11 participating banks. For this, the IBPS PO 2023 job notification has been released by the officials on their official website. A total of 3049 applicants at these participating banks will be recruited by conducting a three-stage examination. Applicants who have completed their degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The online application for IBPS PO XIII is live from August 1st, 2023.
So those who found themself eligible and interested in the IBPS PO Recruitment may submit their application before the deadline. However, it is suggested that before submitting the form online applicants must have a closer look at the official notification. Because any negligence or not fulfilling the eligibility condition may lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The rest of the IBPS PO recruitment 2023 details are given in this article.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
The online application link for IBPS PO will remain open till 21 August 2023. Before submitting the application the applicants must have a close look at the eligibility criteria and other details of the recruitment. Here in this article, we have shared all the key details related to IBPS PO Recruitment.
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainees|
|Advertisement No.||CRP PO/MT-XIII|
|Examination Level||National level recruitment exam|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview Round|
|Education Qualification||Graduation from a recognized University|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 years|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Examination fee||For UR/OBC/EWS- INR 850/- For SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-ser.-INR 175/-|
|IBPS PO Salary||On average Rs.38,000 to Rs.42,000 in starting|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Schedule
The important dates for the Probationary Officer examination are given below in the table.
|Crucial Date of Eligibility||1 August 2023|
|Release of Official Notification||31 July 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply||1 August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21 August 2023|
|Last for editing in application form||21 August 2023|
|Hall Ticket for Preliminary Exam||September 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelim Examination||September 2023|
|Results for Prelims Exam||October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Examination||November 2023|
IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
Here in this section, we have shared the eligibility that applicants must fulfil which are given as: –
- Candidate should possess a graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or as such) in any disciple from a University, recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidate who has received an equivalent qualification approved by the Government of India can also apply.
- Should have knowledge of computer. No document is required to display.
- Should have a good command of verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/U.T.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or,
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Or, refugees from Tibet who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with a permanent intention to settle in India.
- Candidates have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India during the document verification round.
- The candidate should be less than 20 years and should not exceed more than 30 years as per the crucial date of eligibility.
Age relaxation is provided to some categories, have a look over it.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer only)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (only Army personnel)||5 years|
|Person affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS PO Vacancy Structure 2023
Have a quick look at the vacancy details shared in the picture below-
IBPS PO Application Form 2023
As the application form will be received online and will go through multiple stages. Each applicant who fulfils the eligibility must fill in their details carefully because once the details are submitted will not be changed and any request regarding this will not be catered by IBPS. In the below section, we have mentioned the stage-wise application process: –
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Registration for IBPS PO
Candidates have to register themselves with the portal by providing basic details. It is the first step toward filling up the application form. Follow the steps to complete the initial registration process.
- Browse the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link with the keyword “Online Registration for CRP PO/MT-XIII 2023”.
- A new page will appear. Click on New Registration. Look after the picture given below.
- On the page of New Registration, candidates have to enter their Name, Mobile no., and Mail ID. Go through the image depicted below.
- Enter your details and click on submit button. You will be provided with Registration No. and Password on your Mail ID and Mobile no.
Upload Documents and Fill the Application Form
- Candidates have to log in through the login credentials provided on the Mail ID or Mobile no.
- Fill in your Personal, Academic, and Communication details
- The document to be uploaded while filling the application form are-
- Photograph (200X230 Pixels), (20-50Kb), (JPG/JPEG Format).
- Signature (140X60 Pixels), (10-20Kb), (JPG/JPEG Format).
- Thumb Expression (240X240 Pixels), (20-50Kb), (JPG/JPEG Format).
- Hand Written Declaration (800X400 Pixels), (50-100Kb), (JPG/JPEG Format). The handwritten Declaration should be written as
IBPS PO Application Fees 2023
- After uploading the document, please check the information mentioned by you is correct and click on submit button.
- You will be directed to the fee payment window which appears as, (the examination fee is indicated in the above table)
- Various online mode of payment is accepted i.e. Debit/Credit/Internet Banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallet.
- Pay the fee and take a copy of the transaction, which appear on the screen.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023: Key Links
|Download||IBPS PO XIII Official Notification PDF|
|Apply Here||IBPS PO XIII Application Link|
|Visit||IBPS Official Portal|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
The recruitment for the Probationary Officer in various public sector banks follows preliminary, main exam, and interview round. Let’s have an overview of each phase of the examination.
- Preliminary Exams
The preliminary exam for PO will be conducted on notified dates. The preliminary exam is an initial phase of selection. The candidates have to clear the round to get shortlisted for the next phase of examination i.e. Mains. The exam pattern for the prelims exam is given below in the table.
|Subject||Questions||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min|
|Total||100||100||in (1 hour)|
*Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each section prescribed by the Authority. One mark will be given for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Mains Exams
The candidates shortlisted from the preliminary exam will appear for the main examination. The shortlisted candidates from the main exam will appear for the interview round. The exam pattern for the main examination is given below.
|Subject (Not by sequence)||Questions||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min|
|Total||155||200||180 Min (3 Hours)|
Essay writing is also included in the main examination that carries 2 questions with a total of 25 marks and a time duration of 30 min.
- Interview Round
The shortlisted candidates from the main exams will appear for the Interview round. Questions regarding Personal Interest, Career Objectives, Current Affairs, Educational Background, etc. will be asked.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2023
The topics for General English for IBPS PO 2023 include Reading Comprehension, Grammar, and Vocabulary that collectively have topics given below-:
|Reading Comprehension||Cloze Test|
|Fill in the blanks||Multiple meaning/Error spotting|
|Paragraph completion||Verbal Ability|
The topics for Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO 2023 include-:
|Percentage||Ratio and Percentage|
|Data Interpretation||Mensuration and Geometry|
|Problems of Ages||Profit and Loss|
|Number Series||Mixture & Allegations|
|Time and Work||Number System|
The topics for Reasoning and computer Aptitude fare given as-:
|Coding and Decoding||Seating Arrangement|
|Directions||Ordering & Ranking|
|Data Sufficiency||Coded Inequalities|
|Introduction to Computer Organization||History of the generation of computers|
|Basics of Computer Hardware||Computer Languages|
|Computer Memory||Hardware and Devices|
|Computer Software||Number Systems and Conversions|
|Operating System||Computer network|
|Computer and Network Security||Internet, MS Office Suite, and Shortcut Key|
The topics for General and Financial Awareness: –
|History, functions, and roles of RBI, SEBI, IRDA, etc.||Monetary and Credit Policies, Inflation types like CRR, SLR, etc.|
|History of Indian Banking Industry, Types of Banks and Concept of NBFC.||Static awareness of Counties, Capitals, Currencies, etc.|
|Current Affairs(before 6 months from the date of exam)||Government schemes|
Admit Card for IBPS PO 2023
The admit card for the preliminary exam is to be out at least a week before the exam date. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the official portal of IBPS. We will provide a direct link to download the admit card when it releases on the official website. Aspirants are therefore requested to follow the page so that we can update you through the latest notifications.
IS IBPO PO XIII 2023 notification released or not?
Yes, the officials released the PO 2023 notification on 1st August 2023.
What is the last date to submit IBPS PO Application?
It can be submitted by 21 August 2023.
Can I do changes after the application submission?
No changes will be allowed once the application is submitted.
Stay connected for all the updates on IBPS PO Recruitment 2023. Also, send in your queries related to this recruitment process in the comment section below.