IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 is now available on the official portal. The online registration for participation in its common entrance test will start from July 1st, 2023 onwards. And the last date for the same is extended by the officials to 28th July 2023. Only eligible applicants who fulfil the required eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification are eligible to apply.
Through this recruitment drive, IBPS aims to fill 4045 vacant posts in various Public Sector banks. The recruitment for the posts will be done on the basis of Phase I and Phase II examination which will be held in September 2023.
Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any stream are welcome to apply for the post but there are some other criteria that you need to know and for this, you need to read the information shared below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Notification for||Clerical Cadre XII|
|Selection process||Phase I and Phase II|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 years|
|Online Application Date||1st July onwards|
|Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
Only such candidates may submit their IBPS Clerk application who may fulfill the minimum prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and the details for the same are given below: –
- The education qualification for the IBPS clerk post is, the applicant must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Along with this, Computer literacy is a must for all.
- Also, candidates may read/write and speak the local language of the state/UT where they applied for.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
The minimum and maximum age of the applicant to be eligible for the post are 20 and 28 years respectively but applicants of the reserved category will get some relaxation in upper age as per the provision.
The age of the applicant will count as 1st July 2023
IBPS Clerk XIII Job Vacancy Details
Through this IBPS Clerk XII recruitment drive, IBPS is looking for a total of 6035 candidates. In the table given below applicant will find state-wise vacancy distribution: –
|Andaman & Nicobar||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||14|
How to submit IBPS Clerk Application Form Online?
On satisfying the eligibility criteria for the posts you may submit IBPS clerk application online by following the illustrated steps below: –
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Open the official website of IBPS
- As soon as the home page appears, you may find the IBPS clerk application link.
- On taping the same, a new window will open.
- Here select the “Click here for New Registration” tab
- As you can see the IBPS Clerk application form is divided into some categories which are
- Basic Info
- Photo and signature
- Preview section
- Documents uploads
- and payment
- You need to fill out the application form stage wise
- In the basic info section, you need to provide your basic details such as name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- On submitting this, you need to upload your photo and signature.
- Later on, you need to provide some other details like address, category, qualification, etc.
- Once you are done with this, your application form is up for preview, you need to verify all details carefully and proceed if all information is correct.
- In the next section, upload your other documents (thumb Impression and Declaration)
- At last, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Once you pay the application fee take the printout of the application form for your reference.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Application Fee
Your application form will not be accepted unless the intimation charge for the same is submitted. Applicants must submit their application fee as per their category which is given as: –
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM: Rs 175/-
- Other categories: Rs 850/-
Documents required for IBPS Clerk Application
Before applying online you all need to keep some of your documents in scanned form in the prescribed size and format: –
|Photograph||– Scanned file size should be 20 to 50 kb|
|Signature||– File size should be 10 to 20 kb|
– Signature should be carried on white paper with a black pen only
|Thumb Impression (Left)||– File size should be 20 to 50 kb|
– Impression should be taken on white paper with black or blue ink
|Hand Written declaration||– File size should be 50 to 100 kb|
– Declaration in capital letter will not be accepted
– Declaration should be written clearly on white paper with black pen only
IBPS Clerk 2023 Recruitment Dates
Let’s have a quick look at the important dates of the recruitment which are given as: –
|Online Registration Date||1 July 2023|
|Last date to register online||28 July 2023|
|Application fee submission||1 to 28 July 2023|
|Preliminary Call letter||August 2023|
|Preliminary Exam date||September 2023|
|Prelims Result||September/October 2023|
|Mains Call letter|
|Mains exam date|
|Applicants provisional allotment|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023: Important Links
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
The selection for the post is based on two phases viz. Phase 1 (Prelim) and Phase II (Mains) examinations, only such applicants will be invited for phase II exam who have been successfully shortlisted in phase I exam. As this is a clerk cadre post, so no interview will be conducted, and on the basis of marks secured in main examination applicant’s final merit list will be prepared.
Recommended>>> How to Prepare for IBPS Recruitment 2023?
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern (Phase I)
First, IBPS will invite candidates for phase I examination, whose application form and fee have been received on or before the due date, and for this IBPS will issue a call letter on notified dates. The said examination will be conducted online.
There will be a separate timing for each section and applicants must complete their test within the time allotted to qualify for the Phase II test Applicants need to qualify in each test individually by securing the cut-off marks as prescribed by IBPS.
Have a look at the structure of IBPS Clerk Prelims examination is given as: –
|Test name||Total question||Max. marks||Time allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Phase II Exam Pattern
An adequate number of applicants will be called for the main examination. Like, prelims this too has separately timed and applicants need to complete each section in the given time. The structure of IBPS clerk Mains exam is given as: –
|Test name||Total question||Max. Marks||Time Allotted|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Computer aptitude and reasoning ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Note: If any modification is received in the examination structure then the same will be updated here.
What is the last date to submit IBPS Clerk recruitment Application?
Applicants may submit their applications by 28 July 2023.
How can I apply for IBPS Clerk 2023?
Eligible candidates may submit their clerk applications online by visiting the official website ibps.in
What is the education qualification for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment?
Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree for the post.
What is the age limit for IBPS clerk post?
The minimum age for the post is 20 years whereas the maximum age limit for the post is 28 years.
What is the application fee for this recruitment?
Applicants of SC/ST/PWBD and EXSM is Rs 175/- and for other categories, it will be Rs 850/-