IB ACIO Recruitment Online Form 2022: IB (INTELLIGENCE BUREAU) has released a notification for ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer- Grade-II/ Executive examination) post to fill 150 vacancies. The examination for the posts is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI. The online application for the posts will commence on April 16th. Applicants whose maximum age is 27 years are eligible for the post but they need to fulfill the education qualification whose details are given in the later section. To know more about IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment read this article.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Group C post, General Central Service, Non-Gazettes, Non-Ministerial
- Number of Vacancies- 150
|Category||No. of Post as per category|
IB ACIO PAY SCALE
According to the notice, level 7 pay scale matrix and central government allowance is in between 44,900 – 1,42,400
- 20% Security security allowance
- Duties performed during holidays, cash compensation has been given
ACIO 2022 Recruitment: Overview
|EXAM NAME||IB ACIO|
|CONDUCTING BODY||MHA (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS )|
|EXAM LEVEL||NATIONAL LEVEL EXAM|
|MODE OF EXAMINATION||ONLINE|
|APPLICATION FORM AVAIL ON||16 April 2022|
|LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION||7 MAY 2022|
|QUESTION TYPE||MCQ (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS)|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||150|
|DESIRED QUALIFICATION||COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE|
APPLICATION FEES is only for unreserved male aspirants, its free for reserved class ST/SC and all females
|LAST DATE OF FEES SUBMISSION|
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD DETAIL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|For Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
IB ACIO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification Required:- The candidate must be graduated from any field, are eligible for this post.
- Candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
- The age is in between 18-27 years (as of 7 May 2022)
- The age relaxation for General candidates is 35 year whereas in case of SC/ST, Widow, divorced women, and judicially separated woman and not remarried the age relaxation is 40 years.
- candidates who already served 3years continuous services can fill the application form up to the age of Forty.
- Age relaxation for 5 years more for ST/SC and by 3 years for OBC aspirants
- 5 years age relaxation for meritorious Sport person
- the age relaxation for Serviceman and the candidate who has Jammu and Kashmir
IB ACIO Selection Procedure
ACIO II divided into three Tiers
- Tier I:- Written Examination, containing 100 multiple choice questions
- Time limit:- 1 hour
- Negative marking:- one-fourth of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- General Awareness -25 questions each are of one marks
- English Language- 25 questions same one mark for each correct answer
- Quantitative Aptitude- 25 questions are of twenty-five marks
- Logical/ Analytical Ability- 25 questions one mark for each correct answer
- Total – 100 questions are of one hundred marks
- Tier II:- Written Examination, for those candidates who qualified Tier I
- Descriptive type of Question Paper
- Time limit- 60minutes
- English Comprehension and Precise writing consist of thirty marks
- Essay Writing- are of twenty marks
- 2nd round will be of half of hundred
- Interview:- Candidates who cleared both Tiers I and Tier II, and according to the performance the shortlisted candidates called for an interview.
- Final Selection is based on the authenticity of the certificates and on the basis of prior health check-ups.
More government jobs here;
IB ACIO Syllabus
- TIER I:- the paper first equally divided into General Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning, English.
- English:- The questions is based on the given Comprehension, to check the knowledge of the candidate
- Statistics and Statistical problem
- Trains and Boat
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Reasoning type Questions:-
- Odd one out
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
- Pattern Matching
- Direction based questions
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical sequence of words
- Seating arrangement
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Important Events
- Weather and Climate
- latest Political news etc.
- Tier II:- It has a Descriptive type paper, to test the candidate writing skills, general awareness, vocabulary, and analytical skill
- Tier III:- Interview Round or Personality Test
How to fill IB ACIO II application form online?
Step 1:- Registration
- Firstly, the new aspirant can register themselves on www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- After registration, automatically ID and Password has been to the registered number
- If already registered, then directly log in to the portal
Step 2:- For the next step candidate has to log out the registration window and again login with the Registered Id and Password.
Step3:- Candidate fill the following details in the application form:-
- Personal Details
- Aspirant Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Present and Permanent address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Marital status
- Essential Qualification
- Certificate of Secondary school
- Certificate of 10+2
- Graduation certification
- other higher Qualification detail
- All details have to fill with the year of passing and percentage
Step 4:- Candidate must agree with the declaration and then proceed further.
Step 5:- Upload the scanned copy of the original documents.
Step 6:- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature as per the requirement.
Step 7:- At the last candidate, submitted the application form fees, after filling in the information, in the next step automatically directed to the portal of SBI gateway, candidate submit the application and registration fees as per the policy. and Fees can be submitted either offline or online mode.
According to the norms, all SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from Application fees (100 INR).
Submitted fees are non-refundable under any condition.
Step 8:- Keep hard copy of Application Form
IB ACIO II Exam date & Admit Card
The detail of admit card and exam date is not announced yet. The admit card will be available one week before the exam, automatic notification of admit card will send to the registered Email-ID or registered contact number.
Admit card will be available online, candidates can download from their registered ID
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING THE DAY OF EXAM
- Copy of the Admit Card
- One valid ID proof
PROHIBITED MATERIAL INSIDE THE EXAM PREMISES
- Any type of Electronic device is prohibited
- Piece of a paper
- Any kind of a jewelry
IB ACIO Resut and answer key
Result will be announced in Tier of Selection, candidates can the result to the official website, www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. The list of the selected candidate has been released by their name and roll number.
Answer key published by MHA after 10-15 days of the exam, candidate can see the answer key on their Login credential.
IB (Intelligence Bureau), the oldest organization in India, was formed in 1887, the headquarter is in the capital of India, Delhi. It’s the organization that execute counterintelligence and terrorism task. IB was formerly known by IPI (Indian Political Intelligence) in 1921, but MHA (Ministry Of Home Affairs) renamed it.
MHA (Ministry Of Home Affairs ) is the parent agency of Intelligence Bureau, all the exam of IB is conducted by MHA. There are various departments of MHA:-
- Department of Border Management
- Department of States
- Department of Internal Security
- Department of Home
- Department of Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh Affairs’
- Department of Official Language
MHA consists of many agencies under it:-
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Delhi Police (DP)
- Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)
IB ACIO Exam schedule
- First, download the full syllabus
- Analysis of the previous year question paper and mark the important topics
- Try to solve the previous year question papers
- Prepare the study Schedule
- Take care of your diet, as if a healthy mind and body always lead the best.
- Must aware of the current news
- keep handy notes of General awareness
No, the registration and application form can be submitted only by the online portal.
Yes, you can submit registration fees offline as well through demand draft against SBI