IB ACIO Recruitment Online Form 2020: IB (INTELLIGENCE BUREAU) release a notification of 2020-21 for ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer- Grade-II/ Executive examination) post, conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI. The candidate must be graduated for this post. Visit the official site (www.mha.gov.in) for an application form and latest updates.
The MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Admit Card has been released, the link is given below in the article, you can scroll down to get the link.
- 1 IB ACIO Recruitment 2020
- 2 HOW IB SELECT THE CANDIDATES FOR IB ACIO Recruitment
- 3 SYALLBUS
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020
- Group C post, General Central Service, Non-Gazettes, Non-Ministerial
- Number of Vacancies- 2000
|Category||No. of Post as per category|
IB ACIO PAY SCALE
According to the notice, level 7 pay scale matrix and central government allowance is in between 44,900 – 1,42,400
- 20% Security security allowance
- Duties performed during holidays, cash compensation has been given
ACIO 2021 RECRUITMENT OVERVIEW
|EXAM NAME||IB ACIO|
|CONDUCTING BODY||MHA (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS|
|EXAM LEVEL||NATIONAL LEVEL EXAM|
|MODE OF EXAMINATION||ONLINE|
|APPLICATION FORM AVAIL ON||19TH DEC 2020 TILL 9TH JAN 2021|
|EXAM DATE||RELEASED SOON|
|QUESTION TYPE||MCQ (MULTIPLE TYPE OF QUESTIONS)|
|NUMBER OF VACCANCIES||2000|
|DESIRED QUALIFICATION||COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE|
APPLICATION FEES is only for unreserved male aspirants, its free for reserved class ST/SC and all females
|LAST DATE OF FEES SUBMISSION||12TH JAN 2021|
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE|
|DOWLOAD DETAIL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|For Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
IB ACIO Recruitment ELIGIBILTY CERITERIA
- Minimum Qualification Required:- The candidate must be graduated from any field, are eligible for this post.
- Candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
- The age is in between 18-27 years
- The age relaxation for General candidates is 35year whereas in case of SC/ST, Widow, divorced women, and judicially separated woman and not remarried the age relaxation is 40 years.
- candidates who already served 3years continuous services can fill the application form up to the age of Forty.
- Age relaxation for 5 years more for ST/SC and by 3 years for OBC aspirants
- 5 years age relaxation for meritorious Sport person
- the age relaxation for Serviceman and the candidate who has Jammu and Kashmir
HOW IB SELECT THE CANDIDATES FOR IB ACIO Recruitment
ACIO II divided into three Tiers
- Tier I:- Written Examination, contain 100 multiple choice questions
- Time limit:- 1 hour
- Negative marking:- one-fourth marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- General Awareness -25 questions each are of one marks
- English Language- 25 questions same one mark for each correct answer
- Quantitative Aptitude- 25 questions are of twenty-five marks
- Logical/ Analytical Ability- 25 questions one mark for each correct answer
- Total – 100 questions are of one hundred marks
- Tier II:- Written Examination, for those candidates who qualified Tier I
- Descriptive type of Question Paper
- Time limit- 60minutes
- English Comprehension and Precise writing consist of thirty marks
- Essay Writing- are of twenty marks
- 2nd round will be of half of hundred
- Interview:- Candidates who cleared both Tiers I and Tier II, and according to the performance the shortlisted candidates called for an interview.
- Final Selection is based on the authenticity of the certificates and on the basis of prior health check-ups.
More government jobs here;
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
- TIER I:- the paper first equally divided into General Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning, English.
- English:- The questions is based on the given Comprehension, to check the knowledge of the candidate
- Statistics and Statistical problem
- Trains and Boat
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Reasoning type Questions:-
- Odd one out
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
- Pattern Matching
- Direction based questions
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical sequence of words
- Seating arrangement
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Important Events
- Weather and Climate
- latest Political news etc.
- Tier II:- Its has a Descriptive type paper, to test the candidate writing skill, general awareness, vocabulary, and analytical skill
- Tier III :- Interview Round or Personality Test
HOW TO FILL IB APPLICATION FORM 2020-21
Step 1:- Registration
- Firstly, the new aspirant can register themselves on www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- After registration, automatically ID and Password has been to the registered number
- If already registered, then directly log in to the portal
Step 2:- For the next step candidate has to log out the registration window and again login with the Registered Id and Password.
Step3:- Candidate fill the following details in the application form:-
- Personal Details
- Aspirant Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Present and Permanent address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Marital status
- Essential Qualification
- Certificate of Secondary school
- Certificate of 10+2
- Graduation certification
- other higher Qualification detail
- All details have to fill with the year of passing and percentage
Step 4:- Candidate must agree with the declaration and then proceed further.
Step 5:- Upload the scanned copy of a original documents.
Step 6:- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature as per the requirment.
Step 7:- At the last candidate, submitted the application form fees, after filling in the information, in the next step automatically directed to the portal of SBI gateway, candidate submit the application and registration fees as per the policy. and Fees can be submitted either offline or online mode.
According to the norms, all SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from Application fees (100INR), they only need to submit Registration fees (500 INR).
Submitted fees is non-refundable at any condition.
Step 8:- Keep hard copy of Application Form
IB ADMIT CARD AND EXAM 2021
The detail of admit card and exam date, not yet announced. The admit card will be available one week before the exam, automatic notification of admit card will send to the registered Email-ID or registered contact number.
Admit card will be available online, candidates can download from their registered ID
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING THE DAY OF EXAM
- Copy of the Admit Card
- One valid ID proof
PROHIBITED MATERIAL INSIDE THE EXAM PREMISES
- Any type of Electronic devices is prohibited
- Piece of a paper
- Any kind of a jewelry
RESULT AND ANSEWER KEY IB 2021
Result will be announced in Tier of Selection, candidates can the result to the official website, www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. The list of the selected candidate has been released by their name and roll number.
Answer key published by MHA after 10-15 days of the exam, candidate can see the answer key on their Login credential.
IB (Intelligence Bureau), the oldest organization in India, formed in 1887, the headquarter is in the capital of India, Delhi. It’s the organization which execute counterintelligence and terrorism task. IB was formerly known by IPI (Indian Political Intelligence) in 1921, but MHA (Ministry Of Home Affairs) renamed it.
MHA (Ministry Of Home Affairs ) is the parent agency of Intelligence Bureau, all the exam of IB is conducted by MHA. There are various departments of MHA:-
- Department of Border Management
- Department of States
- Department of Internal Security
- Department of Home
- Department of Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh Affairs’
- Department of Official Language
MHA consist many agenies under it:-
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Delhi Police (DP)
- Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)
HOW TO MAKE SCHEDULE FOR IB ACIO EXAM
- First, download the full syllabus
- Analysis of the previous year question paper and mark the important topics
- Try to solve the previous year question papers
- Prepare the study Schedule
- Take care of your diet, as if a healthy mind and body always lead the best.
- Must aware of the current news
- keep handy notes of General awareness
No, the registration and application form can be submitted only by the online portal.
Yes, you can submit registration fees offline as well through demand draft against SBI
Till 12th Jan,2021, fees submission window is open
The registration fees for SC/ST and female candidates is 500rs, and for a male candidate is 600 which include registration and application fees.