Intelligence Bureau invites applications from eligible candidates for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Executive Exam. All candidates interested in the recruitment drive should submit the application form. The IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 application process will commence on 25 November 2023.
All Indian nationals can participate in the recruitment drive. This page provides detailed information about the IB ACIO recruitment, including the application submission process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2023
The IB ACIO Recruitment drive will be conducted on the Ministry of Home Affairs official web portal. The website faces traffic issues during the deadlines. So, one must submit the application form as soon as possible. The application process is scheduled to end on 15 December 2023. Candidates getting selected for the positions will get the basic pay of Rs. 44,900/-
Candidates must also pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The application fee is Rs. 450/-. However, male candidates belonging to the UR, EWS & OBC Categories will have to pay Rs. 100/.- in addition to the mentioned processing charges.
IB ACIO Registration 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Name of the Positions
|Grade II Posts
|Number of Vacant Posts
|995 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|All over India
|Official Web Portal
www.mha.gov.in IB ACIO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials have also set the eligibility criteria for the abovementioned position. Applicants must consider as well as attain the mentioned conditions. Below is the required eligibility:
- Applicants must have completed graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational institute.
- The officials will prefer applicants with knowledge of computers.
- The minimum age of applicants should be 18, and the maximum age should be 27 years old.
- Candidates claiming to the reserved category will get a relaxation of a few years in the upper age limit.
IB ACIO II Recruitment Vacancies
The authority has advertised 995 vacancies for the position mentioned above. The vacancies will be filled in with the IB ACIO Recruitment drive. The vacancies are further divided into different categories. Check out the table available below to check the Category-Wise Vacancy table:
|995 Vacant Posts
How to apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2023?
Applicants interested in participating in the recruitment drive must fill out the application form. Given below are the steps through which one can apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment easily:
- Commence the process by going to the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs, i.e., https://www.mha.gov.in/en.
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home page and locate the What’s New section in the middle of the home page.
- After that, locate the application link for the IB ACIO Recruitment and click on it once.
- Now, you must start the process by registering yourself online.
- Provide the basic details and click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Afterwards, get access to the application form by providing your login credentials.
- Enter personal, educational qualifications and other details into the application form.
- Later on, attach the scanned copies of the requested documents following the specification guide.
- Afterwards, select the payment mode and pay the requested application fee.
- Look at the application form and tap on the submit tab to complete the application process.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Ministry of Home Affairs, Website Link
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment Form?
Applicants may submit their application from 25 November 2023 onwards.
What is the selection process for the IB ACIO Recruitment?
After completing the application process, the authority will invite shortlisted candidates in two tiers for the written exam. After that, the final selection will be done through the Interview.