HTET 2023 Notification: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has announced that the state government is looking to conduct the HTET 2023 on 2 and 3 December 2023. For this, online registration is commenced from 30 October 2023. Eligible applicants can complete the Haryana TET 2023 Application online from the board portal. The entire application process is online. However, the exam will be conducted offline through pen and paper mode.
HTET 2023 Notification
HTET is an annual eligibility test conducted to check the aptitude and ability of applicants required to be appointed as a teacher in various state schools at various levels. HTET certificate is an essential qualification required by an individual willing to be appointed as a teacher. HTET is conducted for three levels viz-
- Level I- It is conducted for Class I to Class V PRT (Primary Teachers)
- Level II- It is for Class VI to VIII TGT
- Level III- It is for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
Applicants can apply for multiple levels, provided they must fulfil the eligibility conditions. They must apply before the due date to avoid the last-day rush. After completing the application process, applicants will be called for the eligibility test scheduled for 2 and 3 December 2023. Candidates qualifying the test will be awarded an HTET certificate, using which they can apply for a job as a teacher in the respective schools.
Haryana TET Notification 2023: An Overview
|Name of the exam|
|Mode of application|
|Mode of exam|
|Validity of HTET certificate|
Get Details about Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana TET 2023
Applicants must be eligible enough to fill out application forms. They can check the eligibility criteria for each level mentioned in the advertisement.
- For Primary Teachers (PRT), applicants must have completed Senior Secondary with a minimum mark percentage as specified by the Board.
- For TGT, candidates must have a Graduation degree in their respective subject.
- For PGT, candidates should have Post Graduate degrees in their respective disciplines.
For detailed information about eligibility requirements for HTET, refer to the official advertisement pdf shared in the quick links below.
Haryana TET 2023 Registration Link and process
The application process consists of the following steps-
- Application Form
- Upload Images
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page
Now have a look at the detailed application process-
- Start by opening the official website of Haryana TET.
- Before moving ahead, read the application notification carefully.
- Click on “Registration/Login In” link if not registered on the portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Read the instructions provided below and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Go through the online registration steps mentioned on the page, agree to the conditions, and click the “Proceed for Registration” link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill in the details carefully, mark the declaration and click on the Register button.
- On registration, login credentials will be intimated through SMS.
- Login with credentials received.
- Candidate’s “My Page” will open. Upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Make a payment of the registration fee.
- After paying the application fee, print the registration form/confirmation page and fee payment receipt.
- Candidates do not have to send the hardcopy of registration form and other documents to the Board.
HTET 2023 Application Fee
|Category||For only One Level||For Two Level||For Three Level|
|SC & PH candidates with Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|All Candidates (except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates [Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)]||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Haryana TET Application Correction Details
Applicants are given a chance to make corrections in the application form particulars. These particulars which can be corrected are name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, ID proof, number, and subject for which candidate has applied—correction in prescribed application detail only in online mode. The correction window will remain active for a couple of days. After the said date, no correction in the application particulars will be permitted. Offline applications for correction in filled-in details will not be entertained.
Things to keep ready for Haryana TET Form
Applicants must keep the following details and documents handy before starting the online form-filling process-
- Valid mobile number and email ID.
- Personal details
- Scanned copy of the latest passport-size photograph of the application with a white background
- Scanned image of applicant’s thumb impression and signature.
- Debit card/ credit card or net banking details for fee payment
- Valid Photo identity proof (Applicants have to produce the same ID at the exam centre on the day of the exam)
- Educational qualification certificates/experience certificates, as applicable
- Category certificate, as applicable
Haryana TET 2023 Important Dates
|Issue of notification||30 October 2023|
|Commencement of Online Applications||30 October 2023|
|Last date for online applications||10 November 2023|
|Date of correction in the application form||11 and 12 November 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||24 November 2023|
|Date of test||2nd and 3rd December 2023|
|Declaration of Result|
Key Points Regarding Application Form
- Applications are to be filled in online mode only.
- Multiple applications for the same level will be rejected.
- Candidates can apply for multiple levels and have to pay fees for each level separately.
- Candidates are not required to send the printed, filled-in application form to the Board’s office.
- Providing false details in the application form can lead to the cancellation of the application.
Haryana TET 2023: Important Links
In case of any query related to the HTET 2023 online application form, applicants can contact the given helpdesk and share their doubts-
Phone No.- 9810285068, 9717894424, 9289504263, 9289517562, 9289528561