HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission), has released 7298 vacancies for posts under Group C, Police Constable. The department released the notification for recruitment on December 30, 2020. Aspirants, who are eligible for the post can apply before the last date of the exam. The department has released vacancies for three posts.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Vacancies have been released for:
- Female Police Constables (General Duty)
- Female constable for HAP-DURGA-1
- Male Constable (General Duty)
New Update: The HSSC has extended the last date to apply for the post. Now the applicants can apply for the post is till 25th of February 2021. And the last date for Fee Submission extended to 1st March 2021.
|Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable|
|Conducted by||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||4/ 2020|
|Notification Released on||December 30, 2020|
|Haryana Police Constable online apply||January 11, 2021|
|Application ends on||February 25, 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Last day to deposit fee||March 1, 2021|
|Exam||27-28 March 2021|
|Mode of Exam||CBT/ OMR based|
HSSC organizes various exam and has released vacancies for the post of Police constables. Interested aspirants are advised to apply for the post before the last date of filing the application form.
The last date for filling the application form has been extended by the authority. Now, the Last date is 25 February 2021. Also, the last date of Fee Submission has been extended to 1 March 2021. So, the candidates who haven’t applied for the exam yet can apply for the post now. The Official Notice of Date Extension has been depicted below in the Image.
Candidates are advised to go through the official website and read on the official notification released by the HSSC before making an application. The direct link to the notification is also detailed below. Read the article to find out the main highlights of the Haryana Police Constable recruitment, post vacancies, how to apply, application fee and other important information related to the recruitment.
The Haryana Police Constable online application for the post started from January 11, 2021, on the official website of the department. The department of HSSC has provided a link to fill the application form which is open now as the online application to the post has started already. Read this article till the end to gain all the essential information regarding the exam.
Posts Vacancies for HSSC Police Constable
HSSC has released recruitment on 5500 posts for male aspirants and 1798 posts for female aspirants. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies and work as a constable under Haryana Police. The division of posts category-wise is tabled below:
|Categories||Male Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA- 1|
How to apply for HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form?
Aspirants who want to apply for this post can apply through a step by step procedure. We have mentioned these steps below, to make the process easier. Follow the steps and complete the application process.
- Firstly, Visit the official Website of the department.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘apply online‘ option available on the Homepage.
- A Registration number and a Password will be generated. (Secure the Registration No. & Password for future references)
- Fill all the essential details asked in the exam and Submit
- Make Payment
- Take a print out of your application form and the e-Challan generated via the online payment portals.
All aspirants of Haryana Police can fill the form from January 11, 2021, through this link provided here – Click Here
Before the candidates apply for the exam, they need to be sure about whether or not they fulfil all the Haryana Police Constable eligibility criteria prescribed by the department of HSSC. The criteria for Police constable posts has been sub-divided under various heads. . The eligibility criteria for the posts has been mentioned below:
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 education or any qualification equivalent to this from a recognized Board.
- He/ She should have Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in 10th Standard OR any higher education will also be preferred.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill the minimum age criteria. The criteria is, anyone who is willing to apply should be 18-25 years of age as on 1st December, 2020.
|Male (General)||170 cm||83 cm (un-expanded)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male (Reserved Category)||168 cm||81 cm (un-expanded)|
85 cm (expanded)
|Female (General)||158 cm||Nil|
|Female (Reserved Category)||156 cm||Nil|
Check more Govt Jobs
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Haryana Police Constable Online Application fee
All the applicants who wish to apply for the exam, have to pay a minimal fee amount. The fee amount has been specified for each group. It is different for male, female and reserved category candidates of Haryana. For all the three posts the fee is divided as:
|For Male Candidates/ Female non-resident of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 100/-|
|For Female Residents of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 50 /-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Male of Haryana||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Female of Haryana||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil|
Selection Criteria for HSSC Police Constable
The HSSC has a specific set of extra criteria to fill in the posts of Police Constable. All of these criteria have been listed below:
|Knowledge Test||80 marks||100 MCQs||80% weightage|
|Physical Screening Test||Male- 2.5km in 12minutes|
Female- 1km in 6 minutes
Ex-serviceman- 1km in 5minutes
|Physical Test||Qualifying test|
|Physical Measurement Test||–||–||Qualifying test|
|Additional Qualification||Maximum 7 marks||Graduate degree- 4marks|
Post Graduate Degree – 3 marks
Also, there are some important set of Instructions that any applicant should keep in mind, before, after or during the application process. We have listed all the important things below. Check them before you finally go to apply for the post.
- Candidates are highly advised to apply before the end date. The end date has been extended by the authority. So, now more people can apply for the post. The last date to apply is 25 February 2021.
- Read the complete Haryana Police Constable notification available on the official website, before you finally apply for the exam. You can read detailed notification Pdf, from the link provided- Click here
- Make sure to re-check your application form before you give it a final submit, to avoid further complications.
- Keep your documents handy before applying online.
- Keep an additional copy of your Application secure for further references.
- No changes in the application form will be possible after submission.
- Selection will be made according to the rules of Punjab Police applicable to Haryana.
- Physical Test will be the Qualifying Test.
Admit card is likely to be released in the month of February and March. If not, candidates will be notified in such case.
The last date to fill the application form has been extended by the authority. Now the last date to fill the application form is 25th February 2021.
Anyone with a qualification up to 10+2 or any equivalent qualification can apply for the post.
The salary for Police constable under the Haryana government can range from 21,000 to 70,000.
The exam is scheduled to be held on 27th and 28th march 2021.
The examination will either be computer based test or OMR type test.
Yes. Candidates with NCC certification A, B, or C will have a weightage of 1, 2 and 3 marks respectively for Police Constable post.
Yes. Physical Test will be the Qualifying Test for the exam.
The last date to submit the fee is also extended by the Authority. The updated date for fee submission is now 1 March 2021.