HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission), has released 7298 vacancies for posts under Group C, Police Constable. The department released the notification for recruitment on December 30, 2020. Aspirants, who are eligible for the post can apply before the last date of the exam. The department has released vacancies for three posts.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Vacancies have been released for:
- Female Police Constables (General Duty)
- Female constable for HAP-DURGA-1
- Male Constable (General Duty)
HSSC organizes various exam and now has released vacancies for the post of Police constables. Interested aspirants are advised to apply for the post before the last date of filing the application form. Candidates are advised to go through the official website and read on the official notification released by the HSSC before making an application. The direct link to the notification is also detailed below. Read the article to find out the main highlights of the Haryana Police Constable recruitment, post vacancies, how to apply, application fee and other important information related to the recruitment.
- 1 HSSC Haryana Police Constable 2021
- 2 Posts Vacancies for HSSC Police Constable
HSSC Haryana Police Constable 2021
|Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable|
|Conducted by||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||4/ 2020|
|Notification Released on||December 30, 2020|
|Haryana Police Constable online apply||January 11, 2021|
|Application ends on||February 10, 2021|
|Last day to deposit fee||February 13, 2021|
|Exam||27-28 March 2021|
|Mode of Exam||CBT/ OMR based|
The Haryana Police Constable online application for the post will commence from January 11, 2021, on the official website of the department. The department of HSSC has provided a link to fill the application form which will be activated on the day of the commencement of starting the online application to the post. Read this article till the end to gain all the essential information regarding the exam.
Posts Vacancies for HSSC Police Constable
HSSC has released recruitment on 5500 posts for male aspirants and 1798 posts for female aspirants. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies and work as a constable under Haryana Police. The division of posts category-wise is tabled below:
|Categories||Male Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA- 1|
How to apply for HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form?
All aspirants of Haryana Police can fill the form from January 11, 2021, through this link provided here – Click Here (This link will be activated on 11 Jan 2021)
- Candidates have to click on ‘apply online’.
- A Registration number and a Password will be generated. (Secure the Registration No. & Password for future references)
- Fill all the essential details asked in the exam and Submit
- Make Payment
- Take a print out of your application form and the e-Challan generated via the online payment portals.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Police Constable
Before the candidates apply for the exam, they need to be sure about whether or not they fulfil all the Haryana Police Constable eligibility criteria prescribed by the department of HSSC. The criteria for Police constable posts has been sub-divided under various heads. . The eligibility criteria for the posts has been mentioned below.
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 education or any qualification equivalent to this from a recognized Board.
- He/ She should have Hindi or Sanskrit as subject in 10th Standard OR any higher education will also be preferred.
Candidate should be 18-25 years of age as on 1st December, 2020.
|Male (General)||170 cm||83 cm (un-expanded)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male (Reserved Category)||168 cm||81 cm (un-expanded)|
85 cm (expanded)
|Female (General)||158 cm||Nil|
|Female (Reserved Category)||156 cm||Nil|
Check more Govt Jobs
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Haryana Police Constable Online Application fee
Application fee is also different for male, female and reserved categories of Haryana. For all the three posts the fee is divided as:
|For Male Candidates/ Female non-resident of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 100/-|
|For Female Residents of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 50 /-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Male of Haryana||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Female of Haryana||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil|
Selection Criteria for HSSC Police Constable
|Knowledge Test||80 marks||100 MCQs||80% weightage|
|Physical Screening Test||Male- 2.5km in 12minutes|
Female- 1km in 6 minutes
Ex-serviceman- 1km in 5minutes
|Physical Test||Qualifying test|
|Physical Measurement Test||–||–||Qualifying test|
|Additional Qualification||Maximum 7 marks||Graduate degree- 4marks|
Post Graduate Degree – 3 marks
- Apply before the end date.
- Read the complete Haryana Police Constable notification available on the official website, before you finally apply for the exam. You can read detailed notification Pdf, from the link provided- Click here
- Make sure to re-check your application form before you give it a final submit, to avoid further complications.
- Keep your documents handy before applying online.
- Keep an additional copy of your Application secure for further references.
- No changes in the application form will be possible after submission.
- Selection will be made according to the rules of Punjab Police applicable to Haryana.
- Physical Test will be the Qualifying Test.
When will the HSSC Haryana Police Constable admit card release?
Admit card is likely to be released in the month of February and March. If not, candidates will be notified in such case.
Who can apply for HSSC Police Constable?
Anyone with a qualification upto 10+2 or any equivalent qualification can apply for the post.
What is Haryana Police Constable salary?
The salary for Police constable under the Haryana government can range from 21,000 to 70,000.
When is the HSSC Police Constable Exam?
The exam is scheduled to be held on 27 march and 28 march 2021.
What is the mode of exam for HSSC Police Constable?
The examination will either be computer based test or OMR type test.
Is NCC certificate useful for HSSC Police Constable?
Yes. Candidates with NCC certification A, B, or C will have a weightage of 1, 2 and 3 marks respectively for Police Constable post.