HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2023 is to be released soon by the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission), for 6000 vacancies. For this, the department soon released the notification for recruitment. Aspirants, who are eligible for the post can apply before the last date of the exam. The department has released vacancies for three posts.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Vacancies are likely to be released for:
- Female Police Constables (General Duty)
- Female constable for HAP-DURGA-1
- Male Constable (General Duty)
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment||Haryana Police Constable|
|Conducted by||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Released on|
|Haryana Police Constable online apply|
|Application ends on|
|Last day to deposit fee|
|Mode of Exam||CBT/ OMR based|
HSSC organizes various exam and soon they are going to release vacancies for the post of Police constables. Interested aspirants are advised to apply for the post before the last date of filing the application form.
Candidates are advised to go through the official website to get the details about the recruitment. The direct link to the notification will be shared here once available. Read the article to find out the main highlights of the Haryana Police Constable recruitment, post vacancies, how to apply, application fee and other important information related to the recruitment.
The Haryana Police Constable online application for the post is to start from –/–/—-, on the official website of the department. The department of HSSC has provided a link to fill the application form which is open now as the online application to the post has started already. Read this article till the end to gain all the essential information regarding the exam.
Suggested; Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Posts Vacancies for HSSC Police Constable
HSSC is likely to release a total of 6000 posts for both males and females. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies and work as a constable under Haryana Police. The division of posts category-wise is tabled below:
|Categories||Male Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA- 1|
How to apply for HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form?
Aspirants who want to apply for this post can apply through a step by step procedure. We have mentioned these steps below, to make the process easier. Follow the steps and complete the application process.
- Firstly, Visit the official Website of the department.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘apply online‘ option available on the Homepage.
- A Registration number and a Password will be generated. (Secure the Registration No. & Password for future references)
- Fill all the essential details asked in the exam and Submit
- Make Payment
- Take a print out of your application form and the e-Challan generated via the online payment portals.
Before the candidates apply for the exam, they need to be sure about whether or not they fulfil all the Haryana Police Constable eligibility criteria prescribed by the department of HSSC. The criteria for Police constable posts have been subdivided under various heads. The eligibility criteria for the posts are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 education or any qualification equivalent to this from a recognized Board.
- He/ She should have Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in 10th Standard OR any higher education will also be preferred.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill the minimum age criteria. The criteria is, anyone who is willing to apply should be 18-25 years of age as of–/–/—-
|Male (General)||170 cm||83 cm (un-expanded)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male (Reserved Category)||168 cm||81 cm (un-expanded)|
85 cm (expanded)
|Female (General)||158 cm||Nil|
|Female (Reserved Category)||156 cm||Nil|
Haryana Police Constable Online Application fee
All the applicants who wish to apply for the exam, have to pay a minimal fee amount. The fee amount has been specified for each group. It is different for male, female and reserved category candidates of Haryana. For all the three posts the fee is divided as:
|For Male Candidates/ Female non-resident of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 100/-|
|For Female Residents of Haryana (GENERAL)||Rs. 50 /-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Male of Haryana||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS Female of Haryana||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil|
Selection Criteria for HSSC Police Constable
The HSSC has a specific set of extra criteria to fill in the posts of Police Constable. All of these criteria have been listed below:
|Knowledge Test||80 marks||100 MCQs||80% weightage|
|Physical Screening Test||Male- 2.5km in 12 minutes|
Female- 1km in 6 minutes
Ex-serviceman- 1km in 5 minutes
|Physical Test||Qualifying test|
|Physical Measurement Test||–||–||Qualifying test|
|Additional Qualification||Maximum 7 marks||Graduate degree- 4marks|
Post Graduate Degree – 3 marks
Also, there are some important sets of Instructions that any applicant should keep in mind, before, after or during the application process. We have listed all the important things below. Check them before you finally go to apply for the post.
- Candidates are highly advised to apply before the end date. The end date has been extended by the authority. So, now more people can apply for the post.
- Read the complete Haryana Police Constable notification available on the official website, before you finally apply for the exam. You can read the detailed notification Pdf, from the link provided- Click here (Last year)
- Make sure to re-check your application form before you give it a final submit, to avoid further complications.
- Keep your documents handy before applying online.
- Keep an additional copy of your Application secure for further reference.
- No changes in the application form will be possible after submission.
- Selection will be made according to the rules of Punjab Police applicable to Haryana.
- Physical Test will be the Qualifying Test.
Admit card is likely to be released in the month of February and March. If not, candidates will be notified in such case.
Anyone with a qualification up to 10+2 or any equivalent qualification can apply for the post.
The salary for Police constable under the Haryana government can range from 21,000 to 70,000.
The examination will either be computer based test or OMR type test.
Yes. Candidates with NCC certification A, B, or C will have a weightage of 1, 2 and 3 marks respectively for Police Constable post.
Yes. Physical Test will be the Qualifying Test for the exam.