HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 (Registration Ends Today): The Haryana Staff Selection Commission released the notification for group c recruitment through the Common Entrance Test. The HSSC authorities have released a total of 31529 vacancies in Group C. Furthermore, the candidates who have appeared in the Common Entrance Test (Group -C) and have qualified the CET exam are eligible to apply for the HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023.
In addition to this, the CET-qualified candidates can apply for the Group C recruitment commencing on the 16th of March, 2023 and the last date to fill in the application form is extended to 12th May 2023.
However, the applicants should note that the applications will be accepted via online mode only. The eligible candidates can visit the official portal of the HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in to fill up the application form.
HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023
The Common Entrance Test for Group C was held on the 5th and 6th of November, 2022. According to the official notification of the HSSC, a total of 7,73,572 candidates appeared in the CET examination and from it 3, 57,562 candidates qualified the CET examination.
As a result, the CET-qualified candidates who will also be fulfilling the required eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill up the Group C application form. Interested candidates can go through this article properly and then should apply for Group C recruitment.
hssc.gov.in Group C Mains Recruitment Notification
The overview of the recruitment has been provided in the table below:
|Type of Article
|Organization Conducting Examination
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of the Post
|Number of Openings
|Application Submission Mode
|Location of Job
|HSSC Official Website
HSSC Group C Eligibility Criteria
The candidates planning to appear in this Group C recruitment examination are required to fulfil all the eligibility criteria required by the authorities. As the first criterion, the applicants are required to have qualified the Common Eligibility Test (CET) Examination for Group C. Apart from this, eligibility criteria, the applicant should also fulfil the other eligibility criteria required according to a particular designation.
The candidates can check the Group C eligibility criteria in the notification. Other than these qualifications, the Socio-Economic Criteria have been stated below:
The candidates will be provided with a 2.5% weightage for the socioeconomic criteria. Furthermore, the Socio-Economic criteria weightage depends on the various conditions. These conditions have been provided in the official notification. The applicants can have a glance at the official notification to claim the socio-economic weightage.
The candidates are required to have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 42 years. Furthermore, the age relaxation for the different categories has been provided in the table below:
|Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|Rendered Service + 3 Years
|UR- 10 Years
Other Categories- 15 Years
|Widowed or Divorcee Women
|Women not married
|Disabled Military Person Wife
Apart from the above-mentioned categories, candidates from any other category who are seeking age relaxation can check out the official notification for that.
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Vidyut AE Online Form 2022
- HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023?
- To start the process, the applicant first has to open the official website of HSSC i.e.hssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, there will be an icon for ‘Apply Online‘.Click on that icon.
- Now search for ‘Group C Recruitment 2023‘ and click on the link.
- Now first the candidate has to register themselves.
- Fill up the basic information such as their name, a valid email id and phone number.
- After successful registration, the applicants will receive the login credentials on their registered email id and phone number.
- Again log in with the provided credentials.
- Now fill up the educational details and also upload the scanned documents as required.
- Finally, the applicants should have to submit the application form and should save the pdf for themselves also for the further selection process.
Documents to be Kept Ready
- Scanned coloured photos and their signature.
- Scanned copy of the Educational documents.
- Scanned copy of the documents providing proof of their socio-economic criteria and exp.
- Declaration Certificate as per the format in the notification.
- Experience certificate for the private sector and government sector employees as per the format in the notification.
Haryana Group C Mains Recruitment Timeline
|Advertisement Release Date
|7th of March, 2023
|Online Applications submission begins from
|16th of March, 2023
|Online Applications submission ends on
|12th of May, 2023
HSSC Group C Mains Examination Pattern
The total number of marks for the selection of the various posts under Group C recruitment will be 100. Furthermore, the distribution of the marks in the selection process will be as mentioned in the table below:
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
The written examination will be offline OMR based and will be both in English and Hindi. It will be an objective examination however there will be five options for each of the questions. In addition to this, the duration of the exam will be of 105 minutes.
Also, the applicants should note that if any of the applicants do not attempt any of the questions then there will be a deduction of 0.975 marks for every unattempted question. For the detailed pattern of the Group C examination, the applicant can visit the official portal of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Group C Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
No, there will be no such negative marking in the OMR-based written examination for Group C Recruitment.
No, the candidate doesn’t have to send any documents after filling up the application form online.
No, there is no such policy regarding the amendments to the already filled-up application form for Group C recruitment.