HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment: The authorities at the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC announced vacancies for the recruitment of the Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer. The authorities have announced the respective vacancies and along with that, they have released the notification for the recruitment. Interested candidates will have to check all these details and accordingly apply online through the portal.
Check all the details such as Eligibility, Vacancies, and more pertaining to the recruitment in the ensuing article. Additionally, find direct links for HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment Application Form 2023 subsequently.
HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The candidates who seek to get recruited in the Finance Department, Haryana for the post of Treasury Officer TO and Assistant Treasury Officers ATO can apply for the latest HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023. The authorities have declared 35 vacancies and the application process has commenced in online mode through the official portal.
The last date to apply for recruitment has been declared as 28 April 2023. The candidates who wish to get posted need to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria and send in completed application forms before the deadline.
HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment
|Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC
|Finance Department, Haryana
|Treasury Officer TO
Assistant Treasury Officer ATO
|Number of Vacancies
|Advertisement No. 2312023
|Graduation and knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit of a level of Matriculation or ahead
|Commencement of Application
|14 April 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|28 April 2023
HPSC Treasury and Assistant Treasury Officer Vacancies
The authorities at the Haryana Public Service Commission have announced that there are 35 vacancies in the state altogether for the post of Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer. The candidates who are interested in applying must note that the openings are further divided depending on the reservation criteria. Check the detailed break up of vacancies for the HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023 subsequently:
|Treasury Officer TO
|Assistant Treasury Officer ATO
|General or Unreserved UR
|Scheduled Castes SCs of Haryana
|Backward Classes A BC-A of Haryana
|Backward Classes B BC-B of Haryana
|Economically Weaker Section EWS of Haryana
Haryana TO & ATO Post Pay Scale
The ensuing pay scale has been announced by the authorities at the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC for the posts of Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer:
- Treasury Officer TO: Pay Matrix Level – 9
- Assistant Treasury Officer ATO: Pay Matrix Level – 7
हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग ATO and TO Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Public Service Commission has strictly listed the conditions for eligibility which have to be satisfied by the potential applicants in order to get recruited. Thus, check the subsequent conditions of eligibility before applying for the recruitment:
- The candidate must be a citizen or should be a subject, refugee, or an Indian immigrant of a nation that has been listed as acceptable by the Government of India.
- Applicants must be more than 18 years of age in order to apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit has been declared as 42 years which is relaxable depending on the category to which the candidates belong.
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- They must have a sound knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Documents for Haryana TO and ATO Application Form
The authorities at the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC require these documents along with the application form. The applicants need to upload them in the correct sizes and formats. Hence, before applying for the recruitment of the posts of Treasury Officers and Assistant Treasury Officers, keep the following documents as prerequisites:
- Scanned Photograph of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the signature of the Candidate
- Certificates and Mark Sheets of the Educational Qualifications of the Candidate in a scanned format
- Evidence of Age
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- In case the candidate has submitted the caste certificate pertaining to their family, they need to also submit a Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Haryana Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Those who are employed in a Government board such as that of Haryana need to submit a Non-Objection Certificate NOC
- Lastly, those seeking Age Relaxation Benefits will have to submit proof of having worked on an ad-hoc, contract, work charged, or daily wages basis in any Department, Board, or Corporation of the Haryana Government
Also Read>>> Punjab and Haryana Chowkidar Result 2023
Apply Online for Haryana TO and ATO Posts
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer in the state of Haryana can fill out the application form by simply following the ensuing steps:
- Open the official website page of the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC at hpsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Advertisements in the topmost menu.
- All the Advertisements will be listed subsequently.
- For the Advt No. 23 of 2023 – Treasury Officer & Assistant Treasury Officer (Group-B), Examination – 2022, check the Link for Applying.
- Tap on the Click here to Apply link under the section.
- The Online Registration Portal Treasury Officer & Assistant Treasury Officer (Group-B), Examination – 2022 website will open up on the screen.
- Click on the option of New Registration on the portal and fill out the Registration Form.
- Nextly, enter all the information and details in the form.
- Further, upload the aforementioned Documents in the registration form.
- Lastly, pay the Application Fee using the online portal.
- Finally, Review the application once before submission and once done, Submit the application form.
- Additionally, the applicants can check the progress of the application and other information pertaining to the recruitment in the Login section on the same registration page .
HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment Application Fee
In order to ensure that the application processed is submitted, the candidates will have to pay a certain amount as the application fee. The amount has to be paid in online mode and for those who shall fail to do so, their applications will not be processed. Hence, check the ensuing listings of the application fee amounts for the respective categories:
|Male Candidates of the General Category of Haryana State
|Male Candidates of any Category of any State
|Female Candidates of the General Category of Haryana State
|Female Candidates of any Category of any State
|Male and Female Candidates of SC, BC-A, BC-B, or ESM of Haryana State
|Economically Weaker Sections EWS
|Candidates of Persons with at least 40% Disabilities of Haryana State
HPSC Treasury & Asst. Treasury Officer Selection Process
The authorities at the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC have declared that in order to select the potential candidates for the post of Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer, they will be conducting a written examination initially. This exam will include three papers, I, II, and III on different subjects which can be written in Hindi or English.
The first paper will require the candidates to write a precie, note, and a draft in English and Hindi. The next Paper will be based on General Science while Paper III will be based on Government Accounts which is Chapters 1 to 8 in the book, An Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audits, by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Each paper will be 100 marks. Thus, the examination for the HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment shall be of 300 marks. Further, so as to complete each paper, the authorities will allocate the students a duration of 3 hours. The passing marks required in each paper are 33 while in total are 120. Post the written exam, the authorities will conduct a viva voce examination or an interview which shall be of 40 marks. The authorities will prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the applicants. The final selections will be made on the basis of the vacancies and rankings of the candidates.
HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment Important Links
|Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC
|HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023 of 35 Posts
|Haryana PSC Notification pdf for Recruitment of 35 Posts of TO and ATO
HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment FAQs
The aspirants for the post of Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer can apply for the HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023 online on the official portal of the Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC at hpsc.gov.in