HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission has published the notification for the recruitment of the Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Recruitment. The Haryana Public Service Commission will start accepting applications commencing from the 21st of March, 2023 and the last date to fill up the application form will be the 31st of March, 2023. The candidates should note that the applications will be accepted via online mode.
Applications received through any other mode will not be entertained in any case. The candidates are advised to fill up the application form as soon as possible as the duration of the application window is very much short.
Moreover, the authorities can fill out the application form through the official portal i.e.http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/.In addition to this, we have also provided a direct link for the SDE online application form at the end of this article.
HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2023
The Department of Development and Panchayats Department, Haryana has provided a wonderful opportunity in front of the eligible candidates. The Panchayat Department has advertised a total of 53 vacancies for the Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil). The candidates are recommended to read this article carefully.
In other words, go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for the HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2023. The candidates will also be provided with information regarding filling up the online application form.
HPSC SDE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Read the information mentioned below to have knowledge regarding the eligibility criteria.
HPSC SDE Educational Qualification
The applicants are required to fulfil the minimum educational criteria in order to appear for the examination. Failing to fulfil this will lead to the rejection of the candidates. To fulfil the educational requirements, the candidate is required to have an Engineering Degree specializing in Civil Engineering.
The degree should be from an authorized university or institution. In addition to this, the candidate is also required to have studied either Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in their 10th standard or in any of the higher education.
HPSC SDE Age Limit (as on 06/12/2022)
The applicants are required to fulfil the age criteria also. Failing to fulfil either age or educational qualifications will lead to the rejection of the candidates. The candidate is required to have obtained a minimum age of 21 years and in case of the upper age limit, the candidate’s age limit should not be above 42 years.
Apart from this, there are many candidates seeking upper age limit relaxation, so the candidates belonging to certain categories can check out the official notification for claiming any age relaxation according to their respective categories.
HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2023 Overview
The below section will provide a summary of the recruitment in the form of a table.
|Focus of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment Exam For||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)|
|Concerned Department||Development and Panchayat|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Online Application Commence From||21-03-2023|
|End Date to Fill up Application Form||31-03-2023 (Till 5 pm)|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||31-03-2023|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|HPSC Official Website||http://hpsc.gov.in|
- HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023
- HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023
Apply for HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment
The candidates can follow the below steps and then can fill up the application form accordingly. The steps are as follows:
- Open the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission i.e.http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/.
- Now the homepage of the HPSC will open up on the screen.
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a section of ‘Apply Online’.Under that section, there will be a link ‘Click Here to Apply Online Application Forms’.Click on that link.
- Now the advertisement page will open up on the screen with the online application link.
- Here search for the ‘Sub Divisional Engineer ‘ online application link. There will be a link ‘Click here to Apply’.Click on that link.
- Afterwards, the applicant has to sign up for recruitment.
- Fill up the basic details such as name, a valid email address and contact number.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive their application id and other login information on their email and contact number.
- Afterwards, proceed towards filling up the educational details. Also, upload the scanned documents mentioned below.
- At last, the applicants have to pay the application fees.
- Preview the application and submit it. Download the filled-in application form for use in future.
Documents to Upload
- Scanned copy of the recent coloured photo in jpeg, jpg or in png. Its size should be not more than 200 kb.
- Scanned copy of the signature in jpeg, jpg or in png. Its size should be not more than 50 kb.
Also, check the official notification for any other documents other than these.
|General Female Applicants and ESM Female Dependents in Haryana||Rs 250/-|
|General Male Candidates and ESM Dependent Sons in Haryana||Rs 1000/-|
|PwBD Candidates of Haryana||Exempted|
|Female and Male applicants of BC-A and B, SC, ESM of Haryana and EWS||Rs 250/-|
|Apply Here>>||HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2023 Online Application Link|
|Download>>||HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The authority will accept the matriculation certificate as evidence of age.
No, the authorities will not refund the application fees in case of withdrawal of the application form.
The pay scale of the selected SDE candidates will be of matrix level-9 of schedule 1.